Thats Chardi Kala!!!

Surrey Singh

i know there are a lot of fish in da sarowar but this is sthin new that ive heard... any1 else heard about the fish with golden ring??????

waheguru ji kakhalsa waheguru jiki fatehh

yea i have heard bout the fish...

and also i heard teh fish is bigger then the rest of teh fishez as well rolleyes.gif ..but im not sure

Akal Sahai

waheguru ji kakhalsa waheguru jiki fateh

just a side note, i heard theres a fish at the golden temple with a gold ring on it's nose or something, and only people who are blessed or very good sikhs can see it.

It is still very hard to believe about the singh sahib who did whole path while in sarowar.. And if he did, i would say it's wrong.. cauz why sarowar instead of land, room, parkarma ? and tell me how it's possible to stand in water for like 3 days ?? i mean the sewadars sure won't let this happened there.. Maybe it's just a rumor.. (No offense)

veera i thing this gold ring thing is bogus..

Btw their color is gold :@ ..

I grew up playing with em by feeding prashad .. (Btw, feeding them is not allowed, but we managed to escape daanday walley sewadars) tongue.gif

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Well I also agree with Singh Veerjee on this and I understand there is no place for miracles in Sikhism and standing in sarovar sahib for 3 days is kind of miracle, also if that wud have happened there wud be a big news on this but dass never ever heard anything like that.

Dass knows there are souls who do naam abhiyaas near the sarovar in the parikarma dhan guru dhan guru pyarey but never heard of such kind of miracles.

I do agree that guru sahib always take care, protect his lovers but I believe those things are rather gupt and can not describe in words

bhul chuk maaf

Dass Bhupender Singh

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

The story about the Singh in the Sarovar was told to me by a very Chardi Kala Singh. I'm just sharing it, i don't know how long ago it happened. However, some people very quickly dismiss these sort of things, saying "there's no way someone can spend 3 days in the Sarovar"...well...Baba Deep Singh fought with his head cut off, and Bhai Taru Singh's Kes became as hard as iron when zakria khan's men tried to cut them...but a Gursikh doing an Akhand Paat Sahib in the Sarovar is not beleivable? i don't mean any offence to anyone...it's just that as time goes on, we start to believe less and less about these things happening, because we have it in our heads that, "those things only happened in the Guru's time"...but it is still the 'Guru's time", and always will be.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

this story of the fish, will indeed be hard to prove, cuz the people that see the fish will have no proof. and how can other people say its not true, they shouldn't always get in the way, and conclude on something they're not sure about. maybe thats why they can't see it in the first place