Atmaan Of Akali Dasam Granth Sahib Ji

DONT YOU DARE SAY THAT CHARITROPAKHYAN IS NOT BANI!

AKAAL TAKHT HAS ISSUED A HUKKAMNAMA THAT ANYONE WHO POINTS THEIR FINGER AT SHRI AKALI DASAM GRANTH AND ITS CONTENTS AUTHENTICITY WILL BE TANKHAAE AND WILL BE EXCOMMUNICATED FROM THE PANTH. SO HOLD YOU TONGUE UNLESS U WANT OUT!!!!!!!!!

REMEMBER WITHOUT CHARITROPAKHYAN WE WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO DATE BANI

"BHADRAV SADHI ASHTAMI RAVIVARA, TEER SATATDRAV GRANTH SUDHARA... ITH SHRI CHARITROPAKHYANE TRIA........"

Rupinder Singh, instead of criticizing those who actually go out and take action, wouldn't it be better for you to lead by example?

One should never be critical and give instructions to others if they don’t do it themselves.

The saying “those who live in glass houses, should not throw stones” comes to mind.

Pehla aap kamm karo, phir dhoojia(n) noo updesh karo.

Rupinder Singh, instead of criticizing those who actually go out and take action, wouldn't it be better for you to lead by example?

One should never be critical and give instructions to others if they don’t do it themselves.

The saying “those who live in glass houses, should not throw stones” comes to mind.

Pehla aap kamm karo, phir dhoojia(n) noo updesh karo.

i take your comments on board veerji. i wonder how much attention this thread would have got had i not made my original comments.

funnily enough i used to hang around those who you say actually take action, until we done over some uncles in Leamington, then i walked away, becuz i didnt wanna be one of the lads anymore. is it me or should there be a diference between the khalsa and a being one of the boyz! petroling bombing a babas car, smashing hindu idols, swearing at elders, chucking the nishan sahibs on the floor in after a protest, the "ones that actually go out and take action" r loosing it.

u know what veerji, all our house are made of glass, we aint invincible, our houses can get smashed so easily!

to try and get maharaj out of the library and all other translations of sggs sdgs ssgs out tof the libraries and into gurudware.

From what I can see, this is a translation of Dasam Granth. Why would you want to get the translations out of the library? I personally have no problem with translations of bani being in a library. How else can the general public have access to Sikh resources? Translations and transliterations are not bani and don't need to be treated as such. Things are a bit different if the original is along side the translation but even then I don't think you need to have this removed from the library.

If you really want a mission, the British Libraries have many puraatan hand-written saroops kept without any rehit at all. Try to arrange proper maryada for those.

Even at Lahore Fort museum, a saroop of Sri Guru Granth Sahib is kept in a display case (though covered partially with a rumalla).

If you get a few copies of a translation of some bani's of dasam granth of the shelf in a few libraries is that gunna solve the porblem????

Lets look at the problem, bani si being published by numerous authors aorund the owrld in thousands of different forms soem examples:-

Books

Newspapers

Wedding/akhand paat Cards

Now if we start ranting and raving at a few libraries that ain't gunna change anything all it's gunna do is confuse the goray even more, what we need to do is get to the root of the problem which is the control of the printing of bani. We haven't even been able to control the printing of Guru maharaj, and thats why we are able to buy Guru granth sahib saroops form many bazaars in punjab and the sarrops are printed by various printing houses. The Jews on the other hand have been very stirct on the reproduction of there "toraa" they only allow hand written versions to be isued from a controled source, which is a perfect example for us of how it should be done.

On a side note to "Nihung Vikramjeet" in alot of your posts you write in captials and use abusive language, please try refrain form this as we are all brothers ans sisters here

DONT YOU DARE SAY THAT CHARITROPAKHYAN IS NOT BANI!

AKAAL TAKHT HAS ISSUED A HUKKAMNAMA THAT ANYONE WHO POINTS THEIR FINGER AT SHRI AKALI DASAM GRANTH AND ITS CONTENTS AUTHENTICITY WILL BE TANKHAAE AND WILL BE EXCOMMUNICATED FROM THE PANTH. SO HOLD YOU TONGUE UNLESS U WANT OUT!!!!!!!!!

REMEMBER WITHOUT CHARITROPAKHYAN WE WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO DATE BANI

"BHADRAV SADHI ASHTAMI RAVIVARA, TEER SATATDRAV GRANTH SUDHARA... ITH SHRI CHARITROPAKHYANE TRIA........"

what are you talking about? in 1973 Akaal takhat declared charitropakhyaan as a part of a Puranic myth and Not Dashmesh Bani here http://www.sikhmarg.com/chritro.html

If you love Charitropakhyaan so much would you do arth of it infront of your mother and sister?

to try and get maharaj out of the library and all other translations of sggs sdgs ssgs out tof the libraries and into gurudware.

From what I can see, this is a translation of Dasam Granth. Why would you want to get the translations out of the library? I personally have no problem with translations of bani being in a library. How else can the general public have access to Sikh resources? Translations and transliterations are not bani and don't need to be treated as such. Things are a bit different if the original is along side the translation but even then I don't think you need to have this removed from the library.

If you really want a mission, the British Libraries have many puraatan hand-written saroops kept without any rehit at all. Try to arrange proper maryada for those.

Even at Lahore Fort museum, a saroop of Sri Guru Granth Sahib is kept in a display case (though covered partially with a rumalla).

AGREED