Why Are Freshies, Fobs Etc Despos?

Guest dunno

im not saying all freshies are but most from what i have seen are desprate. they are too emotional and fall in love like within 5 minutes of meeting someone and are ready to commit suicide if you don't feel the same. ( i have seen this actually happen but the <banned word filter activated> didn't committ suicide) they literally stalk girls its so scary the way they look around for their pray its disgusting am i the only one who feels this way? i know there are alot of gursikhs from india but the majority are only looking for citezenship etc. there also has been countless incidents of inappropriate touching etc i know this because i have spoken to alot of bibia. im not intending to offend anyone and no matter what anyone says i know most of the western born people think the same. so whatever try and be like ohh we should all love everyone the same because in real life the things we write on the forum are not what we actually think but what we think others want to hear.

discuss

I cannot discuss because you already have negative thoughts on them and harsh words used like "Freshies, fobs etc.." If one wants to discuss something in mature manner then question has to have neutral point of view. It's hard to get to the conclusion when one's mind is already made up.

im not saying all freshies are but most from what i have seen are desprate. they are too emotional and fall in love like within 5 minutes of meeting someone and are ready to commit suicide if you don't feel the same. ( i have seen this actually happen but the <banned word filter activated> didn't committ suicide) they literally stalk girls its so scary the way they look around for their pray its disgusting am i the only one who feels this way? i know there are alot of gursikhs from india but the majority are only looking for citezenship etc. there also has been countless incidents of inappropriate touching etc i know this because i have spoken to alot of bibia. im not intending to offend anyone and no matter what anyone says i know most of the western born people think the same. so whatever try and be like ohh we should all love everyone the same because in real life the things we write on the forum are not what we actually think but what we think others want to hear.

discuss

True say for them coming to western countries is like heaven and a dream come true but your talking about Punjabis not Sikhs

I think they have an Image of western Nations and think the girls are easy here and thus chase them in a way they think they will get them..... and its true they fall in love soo easy aswell, like I know incidents about them trying sucide and so on, I think its because they have alot of pressures aswell like working for low wages and so when they are happy about somthing like "love" or falling in love with someone they try everything to hold on to it...They have different pressures I purpose and thats why we cant understand them because we cant relate?!

I think they have an Image of western Nations and think the girls are easy here and thus chase them in a way they think they will get them..... and its true they fall in love soo easy aswell, like I know incidents about them trying sucide and so on, I think its because they have alot of pressures aswell like working for low wages and so when they are happy about somthing like "love" or falling in love with someone they try everything to hold on to it...They have different pressures I purpose and thats why we cant understand them because we cant relate?!

more like they fall in "love" to get permanent

They are lost. This is what they have been brought up with. This is what they see in movies and listen to in songs. It isn't their fault entirely. They need to be educated and brought to the good side.