Flaws Within Sikhi

singhni

Vaheguroo ji ka khalsa Vaheguroo ji ki fateh!

Sangat ji, I attended a sikh society discussion a few days ago and was very shocked to hear that most students really question guruji so much, and sikhi in general, so i proposed that next week I would lead a discussion on the possible flaws in sikhi, so they can get whatever they have a problem with off their chest.

Basically, could the sangat give me an idea of what kind of flaws students may come up with or actual flaws that some other sangat think that there actually are within sikhi. i can't think of anything they would have a problem with, but i know they'l come up with loads.

thanks

you need to explain to these people that

The flaw isnt in sikhi, its a flaw in people, they dont understand so they think its a flaw, if you keep doing naam , reading gurbani, learning gurmukhi then over time you will understand, how can you say there is a flaw in sikhi?

the sat guru, is the avtar of the Akaal Purakh, how can we think about finding flaws in him, he is the TRUTH.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sadar dholi bruv please explain how Khalistan is a impurity in sikhi?

wjkk wjkf, sure ill explain why i think it is.

i think it is because we are trying to segretgate ourselves from our hindu, muslim, christian etc brothers. sikhi dusnt teach us to be segregated or teach us to call each other different. i think the main point of sikhi is to promote equality. thats why it gets 2 me when people say they would die for sikhi...but actually contradict it by saying "lets go and kill the cow loving hindus". i heard a saying i dont know where its from but i think it goes "nai sikh, nai hindu, nai musulman". my interpretaion of that is that we should ll live together, but still keep our religeon.the other thing is...khalistan is going to casue more conflict for sikhi. how will it help us? can anyone think of 1 non-contratictory reason why we need khalistan?

for me punjab will always be home and i will never accept it as a separatist country for sikhi only.

hope this explains how i feel well cus im pretty crap at english. peace

what i feel about khalistan is ....

its more a punjabi country then a sikh country ....

now we need visa for nanakana sahib then we will be needing visa for patna sahib ....

why not make khalistan from kashmir to kanyakumari .... then only punjab ....

and need of time is doing parchar of amrit ...

how would khalistan look like without khalsa ?????

jai khalsa haiga khalistan taan baneya peya ....

Guest Dancing Warrior

Khalistan will never be a land of the free, as history played out after 1984 and has already shown people will be forced to keep their hair, Meat shops, Haircutters, alcohol vendors, and any one else who does not fit in to the elitist regime will be sent packing. You may argue but these are vices, true to some they maybe but they are also choices. People have the right to choose what they want . On a more serious not it is becoming blatantly clear that those you support such a state also have problems with racism, homosexuals, caste and creed and display some very dangerous prejudices towards others that do not support them and do not believe in a similar mindset.

What these people want is a nanny state, no free thinkers no one to argue back. A white wash land whiter than white for the elite and morally incorruptible. The Nazis of Europe had similar ideology they also wanted an elitist nation purer than pure Arian stock these khalistanis have very similar overtones. The Nazis suffered from the Zionist conspiracy Khalistanis suffer from the Hindu conspiracy.

Pakistan was segregated from India how successful has that been? there is civil strife between the orthodox and free thinkers, a nation that is under military rule, economically unviable, and the world hum for terrorism.

We have a right to exist in India our forefathers fought for our right to exist. We have a right to freedom of thought without prejudice and equality, opportunity, freedom of speech, would we get that in a khalistan state? Our Gurus never claimed anything as theirs yet they wish to carve the land and proclaim it as theirs. Khalistans birth will cause another mass exodus similar to that of Pakistans creation. The biggest exodus in human history.

A Khalistani once told me during the period after 1984 posters were put up in Punjab by the karkoos saying women should wear chunnis, head scarf in public. He continued to say the youth are becoming corrupt we don’t like this fashion business. I argued with him saying covering you head and what your morals are worlds apart, forcing people thru fear to cover up this nothing but dictatorship, it’s the morals of men you want to look at but then you would have to start brain washing those that have wondering eyes. He wasn’t amused.

The lotus can grow in the most putrid of environments, Sikhi is like the lotus it can grow anywhere we don’t need a sterile pond to flourish.