Sikh Converted To Islam!

All-Info

This is simply a Sikh protest,not a hindu or buddhist one,we want to show the Country what we can do,ourselevs,make your way down to the London School Of Pharmacy London,make your way there March 1st before 5pm thats when this terror camp conference starts.The Mayor Of London Ken Livingstone needs to be informed,to show him what kind of city he is running,also anyone got hold of the SAS-Sikh Awareness Society Number????

I agree fully with this. And plz don't mention hindus e.t.c here. Are we not capable enough to defend ourselves?? I feel ashamed reading sikhs asking hindus co-operation which aint sikh like. We should defend ourselves and not expect others' help.What help can those do who can't even help themselves? And yes if hindus approach us we cann definitely consider helpin em but we can't beg for help. So guys stop talking such rubbish...let's do it on our own.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is simply a Sikh protest,not a hindu or buddhist one,we want to show the Country what we can do,ourselevs,make your way down to the London School Of Pharmacy London,make your way there March 1st before 5pm thats when this terror camp conference starts.The Mayor Of London Ken Livingstone needs to be informed,to show him what kind of city he is running,also anyone got hold of the SAS-Sikh Awareness Society Number????

I agree fully with this. And plz don't mention hindus e.t.c here. Are we not capable enough to defend ourselves?? I feel ashamed reading sikhs asking hindus co-operation which aint sikh like. We should defend ourselves and not expect others' help.What help can those do who can't even help themselves? And yes if hindus approach us we cann definitely consider helpin em but we can't beg for help. So guys stop talking such rubbish...let's do it on our own.

So stupid thinking no wonder i hate organised religion at times!

The biggest "benefit" of coalition wiv hindus is weakening ourselves . Singh don't stoop so low that you have to ask others for help. You are meant to help others not to ask others for help so do something of your own.

The biggest "benefit" of coalition wiv hindus is weakening ourselves . Singh don't stoop so low that you have to ask others for help. You are meant to help others not to ask others for help so do something of your own.

We don't need to waste time with Hindus. I remember that during the trafalgar square al mahjouron protests the Hindu orgs were going to come down to confront the Muslims but a day before their organisations put out a press release advising Hindus not to attend for their own safety! LOL.gif I doubt they would have even got ten people to the protest. In the end only us Sikhs and the National Front were there.

i would like to remind you that in the UK the Sikh and Hindu community get on great and have alot in commen and share the same experiences....like that article said Hindu and Sikh girls are being hit on by those extremists!

ohmy.gif depends wher u live....