Sikh Converted To Islam!

All-Info

Well in that case, I got to say is that UK is messed up! LOL.gif

GOD BLESS CANADA! d_oh.gif

You say uk is messed up? bro have u seen the image you canadian sikhs have given to Sikhs worldwide? The amount of Sikhs in indo-canadian gangs, the air india saga, the whole fighting in gurdwara over whether one should sit on floor or chairs and tables, the fights in gurdwara over jatha's, the numerous shootings of rival commitee members, the amount of pendu punjabis committing so called honour killings, etc. And you say uk is messed up? lol

Before some of non-UK Sikhs start to point fingers at us here in UK, its best you look and sort out your own backyard first! :TH:

I guess Indian sikhs are the coolest doods going around this planet.

See they shall be building a knowledge capital in mohali which will have institutes better than Oxford , Calgary , MIT or stanford .

You Candians and Brits sikhs could go back and teach your blokes there few things .

Indian sikhs are going to take sikhi and mankind around the universe on each and every planet and galaxies.

nanak nam chadi kala tere bana sarvat tha bhalla.

hps

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well in that case, I got to say is that UK is messed up! LOL.gif

GOD BLESS CANADA! d_oh.gif

You say uk is messed up? bro have u seen the image you canadian sikhs have given to Sikhs worldwide? The amount of Sikhs in indo-canadian gangs, the air india saga, the whole fighting in gurdwara over whether one should sit on floor or chairs and tables, the fights in gurdwara over jatha's, the numerous shootings of rival commitee members, the amount of pendu punjabis committing so called honour killings, etc. And you say uk is messed up? lol

Before some of non-UK Sikhs start to point fingers at us here in UK, its best you look and sort out your own backyard first! :TH:

I guess Indian sikhs are the coolest doods going around this planet.

See they shall be building a knowledge capital in mohali which will have isnstitutes better than oxford , calgary , MIT.

You Candians and Brits could go back and teach your blokes there few things .

Indian sikhs are going to take sikhi around the universe on each and every planet and galaxies.

nanak nam chadi kala tere bana sarvat tha bhalla.

hps

You Indian sikhs can go and watch the next bollywood flim and laugh at yourselves with all the sardar jokes these bollywood actors are cracking up.

By the way, is Sikhism even recognized as a religion in India? According to the Indian government, Sikhs are Hindus in India.

lol

dont get worked up by this

the person was proberly muslim in the first place

its like u lot doing a sikh society meeting

and i say "my name was mohammed el tayeb"

lol

and now my name is shera singh

i was an ex <admin-profanity filter activated>

its like dat

but end of the day i was sikh and still am lol

dey all want us to react

I was talking to some older lot about this and they just said let the <banned word filter activated> be.

They said we were better off with weak minded people like that out of the panth.

Should we do anything?

WjkkWjkfateh Brothers and Sisters,

Could someone please clarfiy if / when / Where we will be meeting. Could we pls get some confirmation by any organisations, inc r4g? UK Sikh Society bodies? Cos we have to stay united, and be orgnanised. Preferbly, our older veerji's, who can guide us, as us young ones, tend to act first and think later (well, i can only talk about myself). Could someone pls confirm, via email circulation, at least? Cos thers few differnt dates goin on.

Wjkkwjkfateh (Else PM me, as i will contact my local region Singhs.)

Akaaal Sahai!

wjkkwjkfateh