There's This Kid At School

Guest I AM NO-ONE

Guest I AM NO-ONE

Gurfateh Khalsa jeeo, sangat jee, i just wanted your advice and opinion...

There is this kid at school, and in one subject he always hits me, punches me, and i sometimes hit him back, he is quite tough in school though, so, i do not know what to do, should i tell the teacher or is it the point that VAAHEGUROO is punishing me through him? I can not him back because i am no-one to go around hitting anyone, what do i do? Shall i leave it an let this kid carry on? or shall i tell the teacher to tell him seriously? But i feel it's a punishment from VAAHEGUROO, but at the same time it could be VAAHEGUROO testing me for something else... after all 'teraa keeaa meethaa laagai' = 'your actions are sweet'.

So what do you think?

I'm just wondering why all this is happening...

Thank you very much for the comments that you will give, please give any advice at all, it will all be much appreciated, thank you khalsa jee AKA sangat jee AKA vaaheguroo jee

grin.gif :TH:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bass Singh

Vaheguroo Jee Kha Khalsa, Vaheguroo Jee kee Fateh!

I would suggest Jio that You Speak to a teacher, or head of year or even a Headteacher, if its causing you pain and you dont like it, speak to someone senior. But at the same Time dnt take any crap!

Remember You Are Khalsa, and Khalsa is strong!!! Make Sure That IF all means OF talking have failed, You DO something, otherwise he will do it to someonelse and that isnt fair :) !

Make Sure U speak 2 a Teacher Jio!

And Keep Japping Naam!!!

Vaheguroooooooooooo!!

Vaheguroo Jee Kha Khalsa, Vaheguroo Jee kee Fateh!

Gurfateh Khalsa jeeo, sangat jee, i just wanted your advice and opinion...

There is this kid at school, and in one subject he always hits me, punches me, and i sometimes hit him back, he is quite tough in school though, so, i do not know what to do, should i tell the teacher or is it the point that VAAHEGUROO is punishing me through him? I can not him back because i am no-one to go around hitting anyone, what do i do? Shall i leave it an let this kid carry on? or shall i tell the teacher to tell him seriously? But i feel it's a punishment from VAAHEGUROO, but at the same time it could be VAAHEGUROO testing me for something else... after all 'teraa keeaa meethaa laagai' = 'your actions are sweet'.

So what do you think?

I'm just wondering why all this is happening...

Thank you very much for the comments that you will give, please give any advice at all, it will all be much appreciated, thank you khalsa jee AKA sangat jee AKA vaaheguroo jee

grin.gif :TH:

Why would Akal Purakh PUNISH you?

Sikhi is not a religion of fear, or punishment. Sikhi is a religion of love, of compassion, of honesty, of humility. Just because Guru Gobind Singh was nirbhau didn't mean he was a bully.

Next time he touches you, show him why you're called Singh.

I dont really want to tell you what to do cus i dont know u on a personal level, however all i would say is stand up for yourself if u feel comfortable doing so, or either take a group of friends with you and speak to him. As i said i dont know wat type of guy you are i dont want to put you in danger.... sometimes talking to the person and explaining to him how ur feeling makes a big difference.

Fateh

tera kiya meetha lagge ....

if ur taking punsihment for saving some else or urs religion or something else .... then its ok ...

but are u taking beating for some else in class .... ???? is it related to some upkar ???? nope

if he is far stronger then u ...tell ur teacher and wait then tell ur parents and wait .... then read chandi di vaar and shaster naam malla in morning .... do ardas for help from shahhed singhs ....

and ladda raggra ....

say akal and punch him on nose rest will happen itself ....

Guest Khalsa Productions

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ke Fateh

If its like a bully then dont take it and fight back or tell teacher

But if its becouse you did something or you are being tought a lesson or if you are in the right but you no you shouldnt fight back then dont

Jap Naam

Guest Khalsa Productions
bring a nihang to school the next day

ppl wudnt wanna even make eye contact

l

ol

haha im laphing sooo much