Sikhs Deserve Freedom

SaRpAnCh

wjkk

wjkf,

If you cant support khalistan then dont discourage khalistanis for their cause. yes we can survive in khalistan fool. Even rich countries like Austria,Luxembourg, switzerland, and many other are landlocked. Are these countries not surviving?are these countries depended on other countries? Khalistans economy can or will never be at the mercy of india or anyone else. After the indian independence was their not blood shed?we lost our punjab?what more can u ask from india?. There are ways to control bloodshed and with the help SGGS jee maharaj we can control anything. We will have the best developed political system in Khalistan. We have been thinking about it for many years even after the attack on sri darbar sahib, what more do you want to think?

DONT DISCOURAGE SIKHS TO NOT SUPPORT KHALISTAN. you dont have to support khalistan but leave the khalistanis alone if you cant walk beside your brothers.

Dude you are seriously racist. And also, you talk about fighting for Khalistan. Do you know what will happen afterwards? How will we support our nation? Khalistan will become landlocked, meaning it's economy will be at the mercy of India or Pakistan. There will again be bloodshed in Punjab meaning it's economy becomes depressed.

Think before you act man!!!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WE ARE NOT KESHADHARI HINDUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Khalistani bro… on this website for many years I have been hearing the same “crap” that you project. (We will make khalistan.. Injustice… We Can.. etc…) well let me tell you what… it will be hard but u might as well digest some hard heavy truth…. YO CANT AND YOU WONT BE ABLE TO DO SHIAAAAAAT’’…

You know it as well… that you r willing to do nothing more than be a internet warrior like SaRpanch.. who I believe is a government official..

And who ever that u think r ur Khalistani brothers.. who walk besides you.. LOL is nothing but your very own ego… you referred to SGGS man tell others the truth which I already know by answering this question… How many times have you read SGGS…. Never “in-it” M8… you r a kid bro and its about time that u stopped going to khalistani web sites filled with crap…

Alite I am going to get down hard now yeh… For all of you guys who think that you know too much… I challenge any Khalistani on this website to prove to me that Sikhs Want Khalistan…

My Khalistani bro… on this website for many years I have been hearing the same “crap” that you project. (We will make khalistan.. Injustice… We Can.. etc…) well let me tell you what… it will be hard but u might as well digest some hard heavy truth…. YO CANT AND YOU WONT BE ABLE TO DO SHIAAAAAAT’’…

You know it as well… that you r willing to do nothing more than be a internet warrior like SaRpanch.. who I believe is a government official..

And who ever that u think r ur Khalistani brothers.. who walk besides you.. LOL is nothing but your very own ego… you referred to SGGS man tell others the truth which I already know by answering this question… How many times have you read SGGS…. Never “in-it” M8… you r a kid bro and its about time that u stopped going to khalistani web sites filled with crap…

Alite I am going to get down hard now yeh… For all of you guys who think that you know too much… I challenge any Khalistani on this website to prove to me that Sikhs Want Khalistan…

oh ur such a <banned word filter activated>, we know wer kids and we we know we cant do anyfink! wer not onnna bout makin khalistan!!! wer jus talkin bout lettin ppl know bout it, how important it is if we want to live in peace! so CHILL

Wjkk Wjkf.

Ok again not a very new topic to disuss and wrack our brains on. Finally i wanna speak ....

Those of you who call urself supporters of Khalistan.....where are all of u based out of..UK..Canada ..US ..France........pretty close enough to understand wass goin on In here in punjab India right???????

I think because all of us want sound very dynamic yet pure, we talk about Virtual things like Khalistan.

What kind of Injustice u think is being now done to the SIkhs n India. ARe they being enslaved u think...I say no.......I dont even stay in Punjab ..but live with complete pride and respect and command that respect frm others.

People respect SIkhs in here, provided we first respect our own identity.

U tell me Punjab is goin down the drains ..I second that .. and who do u think is running this Punjab....ur own pyaare khalsas...may be Now frm Congress or Aklali ...and when Khalistan is gonna be formed ...u think people from heaven will descend to run the state...it will be the very same Corrupt People just with a different parties.

Guru Gobind Singh Ji When asked who will be the Guru after u ...he replied there will be no living Guru to enlighten your souls. The enlightmenment for the years to come will be in the pages of SGGS ..and the second question was who will take decision for the WELFARE of our Com...Guru Ji replied that the ...... combined vote of the Sangat will be the decision to prevail. Do u thing our MAINSTREAM sangat wants Khalistan....if yes then where is it.

Any one of the Khalistan Supporters can u show us more gain than loss By formation of KHALISTAN.!!!????!!!!

Umm, stop flaming me and prove me wrong. How is Khalistan going to support itself, answer it with credible source instead of SPAMING like little kids.

And Sarpanch is racist because this is the third time I have seen him put up videos De-meaning A religion and we are suppose to recpect every religion, Guru nanak Dev ji respected hinduism why can't you fools do the same?

This is called Sikh extremism. Prove me wrong with a valid arguments rather than flaming me because all your doing by paming is proving me right.Prove that Khalistan can Stand on it's on. Prove it won't become a failed state. Prove there won't be blood shed.

Also, Sant Bhindrawala had a vision for Khalistan which none of you do. He had a plan on how it would be run and how it would survive. Do some research before you talk smack.

Let me restate my question its a bit miss leading... this way....

The reason why you claim that Sikhs want khalistan is because injustice was done to Sikhs in 1984 rite... You were definitely not the guys who were affected... And more than half of you guys are not even in India.. The guys who were affected by 1984 crisis are still living in India??

Why?? If India is so unjust then why are they still living in India... If India is so unjust.. Then how come i roam the streets openly without being discriminated...

My question... Are Sikhs being miss treated in India? Do Sikhs In Punjab want Khalistan?..... Let me tell you what if the answer was yes then the fight in India would still be on....

All of you haters,traitors and useless people who hate the Khalistan Movement you can go to your Bharat Mata,and do what you like there,but me and my fellow singhs will continue to try our best to create awarness,all the newbies here who call me racist and the rest of it,just go away iv'e had enough of your complaining,if your so concerned go and tell the Indian Govt LoL tongue.gif