Sikhs Deserve Freedom

SaRpAnCh

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fateh,

Sarpanch veera dont act like that. If soemone doesn't support khalistan doesn't mean he is a hindu, if someone doesn't agree with ur opinion doesn't mean he is a hindu. we shoudl eave this right here, what do you think?

in whole india sikhs are free to wear kirpans any banks any security office u go .. even in planes small one is allowed ...

whats up in uk ????

so where sikhs are gulam ???? ... lets join hands and take our step to create khalistan in united kingdom .....

why no one answered this where are sikhs gulam ????? india ok uk rolleyes.gif

fateh,

jassa veer u dont think do u? india we been in india since when?there is not even a date to see the existence of sikhs in india. but there is a date for the first sikhs to arrive in uk or usa. sikhs worked hard in difficult circumstances in foreign countries and held the name of singhs high in foreign land. But we barely got anything in india til today, we have a sikh prime minister. we shud've have those rights without asking or begging the indian government. Sikhs were beaten in the 80 for wearing a kirpan and traveling to delhi but during that time uk gave the right to sikhs to wear a kirpan. This is what sikhs have done abroad and many more great things for the sikh community around the world.

bhajji punjab aao reality dekho ....

punjab has changed a lot from 1990s .... old generation has gone .... new generation has love for each other ... get a poll what people here want and answer will be cleared ...

what is the base of khalistan i have been to uk once few years back .... and old baba gave a speech about ....

NOJWANO haak lain layi agge waddo .... and 90 % of youth standing their was mona .... it happened in a gurudwara ....

and is this rod shod is base of khalistan ????

who is the leader fighting for khalistan in india ???? no answer ....

if we spend next 10 years making khalsa by amrit parchar then shouting for khalistan .... dont you think things would be different ....

else first we will not get khalistan on internet .... need to come to punjab to fight .... right or wrong ....

simrenjit singh maan was fighting elections on this base .... how many of khalistani supporters on internet came to punjab to help him out .... any one of you ....

no one .... because its easy on internet to speak up ....

and will u people be here in future when youth of punjab will getting bullets of police again ....

and answer is again no ....

point me out where i m wrong ....

d_oh.gif waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh sadsangat jee first of all can i say that santg bhindrawale was no terroist and he wasn't scared of dieing at all thats y he gve hm self up to the indian police bt cn u tell me y the police let him go without charge?????????????????? 1 mre thing to get khallistan we need to hve gurmata within us thats the only way we can get khalistan sangat jee, look at the shaheed gursikhs lke Sukhdev singh babber or bhai surinder singh sodhi jee they had gurmata and a pure gursikhs jeevani that wt we should aim4 a gursikhi jeevani and to get gurmata only and only then can we reach our goal4khalistan!!!!!!!!!!!!! :TH:

Guest PunjabSingh

Sikhs in Punjab today dont deserve freedom.

The way today's Sikhs have rejected the Panthic parties they are destined to be enslaved and they will get it .

Today's Sikhs in Punjab are only good for running Gatka akharas,listening to keertan in the morning and attending clubs in the evening,symbolic representation of the Khalsa by so called Guru dee Fauj ..the nangs .

I am reasonably sure if they are engaged in a real battle they will not be able to face the enemy.

Even the kashmiri(or pakistanis) fighters have given a hard time to Indian security forces .Recently a clip of CRPF running away leaving behind the assault guns after a gunbattle with kashmiri militants was shown on a so called secular TV news channel.It's easy to kill people in military/police custody .

Sikhs in Punjab should now prepare themselves to be taken over by Hindutva forces.Some people are seeing the recent elections as a sign of Hindu Sikh unity whereas the reality is opposite .Hindus have clearly voted for the BJP/RSS.Not only this one of badal's minister Lakhshmi kanta chawla took her oath in Hindi and some slogans of "Har Har Mahadev" were heard during today's swearing in ceremony of badal's cabinet in the presence of advani,rajnath.

The Singh Soormay of 1980's/90's have gone and we are now represented by cowards and infidels.

Time will tell what's in store for us.

Im sorry if Ive hurt anyone's feelings but only told the truth and truth is always bitter.

Harjot Singh Brar

bhajji amrit parchar is need of time .... according to me ....

most of amritdhari singhs voted for panthic candidates .... and if our population is less then i dont think its any ones fault from our side ....

bhajji punjab aao reality dekho ....

punjab has changed a lot from 1990s .... old generation has gone .... new generation has love for each other ... get a poll what people here want and answer will be cleared ...

what is the base of khalistan i have been to uk once few years back .... and old baba gave a speech about ....

NOJWANO haak lain layi agge waddo .... and 90 % of youth standing their was mona .... it happened in a gurudwara ....

and is this rod shod is base of khalistan ????

who is the leader fighting for khalistan in india ???? no answer ....

if we spend next 10 years making khalsa by amrit parchar then shouting for khalistan .... dont you think things would be different ....

else first we will not get khalistan on internet .... need to come to punjab to fight .... right or wrong ....

simrenjit singh maan was fighting elections on this base .... how many of khalistani supporters on internet came to punjab to help him out .... any one of you ....

no one .... because its easy on internet to speak up ....

and will u people be here in future when youth of punjab will getting bullets of police again ....

and answer is again no ....

point me out where i m wrong ....

Exactly!