Niddar And Facts!

Pwalla!

Guest Hardeep_S_Khalsa
all you stupid little kids out there why are you being intensionally thick, i think you spend too much time on the net and not enough time actually living sikhi. pwalla did some research to warn the sikhs of a so called nihung singh, he warned you out of brotherly love, why do you have to take things so far. If you want to take the warning in mind do it or shut your mouth and get on with your lives simple as.

Instead of floored wisdom and clear bias I suggest independent research.

For example search

“Niddars singh leads people to drink drugs rock and roll”

and

“AKJ Babbar Khalsa Air India flight 182”

As a Sikh it isn’t easy reading for me either.

Dancing Warrior your just another anti panthic figure on this phorum, the gursikhs that were accused for the flight 182 were released because they were innocent. The allegations against them were false. I don't understand why you got problems with AKJ'S.

Guest Hardeep_S_Khalsa
all you stupid little kids out there why are you being intensionally thick, i think you spend too much time on the net and not enough time actually living sikhi. pwalla did some research to warn the sikhs of a so called nihung singh, he warned you out of brotherly love, why do you have to take things so far. If you want to take the warning in mind do it or shut your mouth and get on with your lives simple as.

For example search

and

Dancing Warrior your just another anti panthic figure on this phorum, the gursikhs that were accused for the flight 182 were released because they were innocent. The allegations against them were false. I don't understand why you got problems with AKJ'S.

Guest Dancing Warrior
To me personally it seems like when Pwalla States something, The topic then goes in 2 AkJ, This topic isnt about AKJ, TAKSAL or of any jatha bandi or even Nihangs.

Fact is Niddar Is DISTORTING SIKHI AND IS A THREAT! SIMPLE AS!

Please talk about Niddars Views and not about B.K.I, which has nothing to do with this at all.

I would have to agree to disagree with you, if it’s a case of doing name simran with people who endorse terrorism and drinking in a bar with nangs I would choose the latter.

Let us not go down the route of distorting Bani and Sikhi you could be opening up a whole new can of worms. There appears to be a discussion that I missed last evening clearly showing akjs distorting all sorts, mysteriously this morning it disappeared!

Guest Dancing Warrior

For example search

and

Label me what you wish call me Satan himself, but even Satan is a realist. I would urge anyone with an once of free thought to independently research what has been discussed here you will be surprised what you will discover.

For 10 odd years I have seen this over paranoia that UK Nangs will take over the UK scene. Call me a optimist, but Sikhi carry’s on flourishing in the UK and I fail to see what threat a small number of individuals can ever pose to the eternal Khalsa. I am sorry I classify this as an over paranoia, but in this spiritual journey we will always come across differing viewpoints, it’s existed from the word go and this forum is a prime example. If you want to combat a viewpoint than stand up and do it openly and directly. Hiding behind userIds, alias and blogs will muster the accusation of being a gutless approach. I have not seen any of the jathebhandis (in an official capacity) ever vocally stand out against Nidar Singh’s views and he has openly held seminars in Universities within minimal resistance (as far as I can gather). I really want to know what the official AKJ(UK) stand is on Nidar Singh. If he is that much of an issue, then with the jathas influential powers, why not get him summoned by Sri Akal Takht Sahib or even summon him for peshi in front of Punj Pyaray in the UK or ask him to appear on a punjabi radio debate with an appointed Gursikh. The creation of countless threads and blogs has done nothing but increase his profile over the years.

For 10 odd years I have seen this over paranoia that UK Nangs will take over the UK scene. Call me a optimist, but Sikhi carry’s on flourishing in the UK and I fail to see what threat a small number of individuals can ever pose to the eternal Khalsa. I am sorry I classify this as an over paranoia, but in this spiritual journey we will always come across differing viewpoints, it’s existed from the word go and this forum is a prime example. If you want to combat a viewpoint than stand up and do it openly and directly. Hiding behind userIds, alias and blogs will muster the accusation of being a gutless approach. I have not seen any of the jathebhandis (in an official capacity) ever vocally stand out against Nidar Singh’s views and he has openly held seminars in Universities within minimal resistance (as far as I can gather). I really want to know what the official AKJ(UK) stand is on Nidar Singh. If he is that much of an issue, then with the jathas influential powers, why not get him summoned by Sri Akal Takht Sahib or even summon him for peshi in front of Punj Pyaray in the UK or ask him to appear on a punjabi radio debate with an appointed Gursikh. The creation of countless threads and blogs has done nothing but increase his profile over the years.

good suggestion there, great post :)

People follow paths which suite them some choose Hinduism, some Islam, and some Sikhism as well as many others. According to ones own needs they will follow a path. In this case people have a problem with the beliefs of Niddar Singh.

Now how can this be solved ?

The obvious is a formal debate online or in person.

i have seen whenever someone questions a specif belief of a group it usually ends up in name calling etc...

i would suggest start a new thread where we can all of a formal discussion on this instead of putting down others views we should try and understand each other and the diversity of this world.

in the words of Saint Thomas Aquinas

"Because of the diverse conditions of humans, it happens that some acts are virtuous to some people, as appropriate and suitable to them, while the same acts are immoral for others, as inappropriate to them. "

I still struggle to see how the views of a relative nonentity like Nidar Singh can be perceived as a major threat compared to the parchaar of say naamdharis, radhosoamis, nirankaris, ashutosh etc who are far larger and politically stronger to cause more damage.

The more threads you create the more of an issue it is perceived to be. 10 years on where are the viewpoints of these Nang conspirators in mainstream Sikh community. Are there thousands of Nang or Sanatan followers in the UK or 100 or 50 or even 10? The Sikh internet forums are probably more responsible for hyping a non-movement into something perceived to be destructive.

Hmm Pwalla! ji, i think thats slightly judgemental saying gursikhs would receive worse punishments just for attending nidhar singh's classes. anyway i respect your opinion seen as u think he is a danger to the panth. however i've heard he has alot of pratan knowledge of shastar vidhiyaa which is hard to obtain, hence wouldn't it be wise to learn that and hopefully we can then have gurmukhs teaching this invalube art