Niddar And Facts!

Pwalla!

i would just like to say that all the so-called "evidence" that is presented here by Pwalla...wouldn't stand up in ANY court...

he's got pictures of some singhs eating meat...ie...niddar isn't the only meat eater out there...akal takt says meat is okay...i am against this stand of akal takt...but if we have a problem with meat eating...we should go petition at akal takt...not go after niddar...

he's got pictures of some singhs at a bar...i know singhs that go to a bar and don't do anyting wrong...they go to chill with their friends and will just drink a sprite or something...

he got a picture of some singh dancing...now...this one is just PWALLA's personal or jatha belief that dancing is wrong... i saw he picture..i saw a big guy with a smile, busting out a dance move...i didn't see any bibiaan all up on him or anything...nothing dirty or wrong about that picture..

ALL we have been presented with is some pictures that can be interpreted in many ways, but are being given a set of conclusions from...doesn't make a very good case.

NOW i'm not a niddar fan or anything...i'm just saying...that there are a lot of people that have their own opinions in sikhi..and i don't agree with the opinions of loads of people, including some of the so-called "panthic" jathebandis...but that doesn't mean i'm going to go around trying to spread hate against them...i just let them do what they want..and i do what i feel is right...

UNLESS NIDDAR HAS ACTUALLY DONE SOMETHING WRONG...ie...violated someone's rights, criminal offences, seen commiting bujjar kurehit as defined by akal takt...then you really shouldn't be spreading hate and (mis)information about the guy...

the problems you guys have with meat and alcohol...isn't something to complain or blame on NIDDAR ...cuz if you look at the SRM by akal takt...it says meat is okay, and it also doesn't list alcohola as a bujjar kurehit...it lists it somewhere else in the rehit..saying it isn't permitted..but not listed in the bujjar kurehit...

i totally disagree with akal takt on this one..and i would happy to join any petition that would present a case to akal takt that meat should be included in the bujjar kurehit and ALCOHOL ..actually ALL drugs not taken for medicinal purposes should be included in bujjar kurehit...

only then, if akal takt changes their written rehit, can you start doing parchar against niddar if he chooses not to accept akal takt hukam...

I agree with Sarabloh's post. Either prove Niddar Singh wrong properly or be quiet. Why so much hatred these days?

I totally agree, its just that non of these have the guts to go up to him and say to his face that hes wrong, all you people can do is sit behind the saftey of a computer and just slag him down!

One day budha dal will rule all then u akj's will know!

Yes I agree

who has given Nidar his platform, notoriety and legnedary status, none other then the righteous do-goooders who don't have the guts to even say who they are, but setup random blogs advertising his great? and rare martial skills?.

It's clear that anyone who comes across these sites and wants to rebel a bit or go against the norm is just more attracted towards him even more, anyone who doesnt get on with teh mainstream Sikhs tends to divert towards the other way.

but i think these people from this blog pwalla have done a much worse paap and the worst thing is they think they are doing Gurus Service.

I have known Satnam Singh for a long time, and he has had many personal and family problems, which have meant him going into depression and having suicidal thoughts. His problems became so bad that he retreated from everyone and got into a very dark way. I have had to bring him home from hospital twice and have had to drive to his house early in the morning on countless occasions, when he thinks he will do something bad. he has stayed with me on various occasions where we have done paath throughout the night and done ardaas for him

I personally wont give up anyone ,because Guru Nanak Said that we must be willing to jump in the swamp to take out the dirty bowl.

slowly over the past few years i have been trying to help Satnam and to help him get better from his depression, slowly encouraging him to come to a paath here and there, to do some seva at the gurdwara and then eventually getting him to come to Kirtan and then coming to amritvela aswell.

All these things have really helped him a lot, and he has slowly gotten better and he says that paath brings him peace and tranquility. he used to be the most happiest guy i know.

but what these people have done is just a major paap on someone who is trying to better themselves, and make a difference in their life.

niddar is the last thing in satnam singhs life to worry him or make him go the wrong way, and to put his pictures up on a website like that has really upset him and where he was slowly coming back into sangat , he has now totally backed off, and has lost faith in the sangat. he doesn't even care about nihang singhs or nidar or akj or taksal for that matter, he don't even care for Sikhs much now. he is just trying to get on with his life, his counseling is really helping him and he is trying to set himself for his life. So what he doesn't want to be an amritaree at least let him get on with his life.

Today when i was talking to him he said that at the meeting they told him to cut his hair as he is disgrace of a Sikh, so they would take his pics off the web,

this is the way we treat one of our fallen BROTHERS !!! I'm ashamed of these so called do-gooders. Satnam is in a very bad way, if these people have a problem with NIddar singh why don't they just sort it out with him why pick on anyone else for no reason at all. what has satnam got to do with Niddar singh.

and they don't even have the decency or courage to say who they are and hide like cowards behind their false names and keyboards. thats not the way real MEN do it

this blogspotting is turning into a joke ...

i think these people who have upset satnam and treated him in this way better be careful in future, and better make sure that they live very pristeen lives , because if they ever do make a mistake then be sure that you will be treated in the same way that you have treated others.

victimizing people doesn't help anyone. its really easy to go around pointing the finger and labeling everyone, hes a pappi, hes a chorr. but we need to understand where that person has been and why they behave in the way they do.

fareeda jeh too akal lateef, kaley likh na lekh

fareeda, if you know yourself to be wise, then do not write black marks on others

apney girivaan meh sir neeva kar dekh

look within yourself and hold your head low in humbleness

taran

great post tar0n, very touchy post.

I am sure these fanatics are happy now to put someone off from sikhi all together by their self righteous arrogrant nature and by using other witch hunting techniques.

If panth gets filled up with these katarpanthis i rather be a mystic than an sharia panthi.

i am really depressed. after reading taran post. do excuse my strong wording. Each one of it came from bottom of my heart.

Guest Dancing Warrior

We should all share the blame collectively. I would rather stand with Satnam at a bar any day then sit with the social elite in pretence of spiritual superiority. The Khalsa never gives up on any one, this Singhs shoulders are broad Guru gives me strength, this Singh would carry Satnam on my right Pwalla on my left and any one else on my back. This Singh does not discriminate against anybody that is what I have always tried to promote and make people understand but not at the cost of any ones heartache or sorrow.

I am utterly ashamed I contributed and prolonged Pwalla debate adding to the anguish of Satnam.

To Satnam, Veera please except my sincerest apologies.

I except responsibility for my actions I will not be posting on this forum anymore.

I bid you all Sat Sri Akaal.

Taran, your post has put a lot of things into perspective and given another side to the discussion. I am sorry and saddened to hear about Satnam Singh’s situation and hope that with Maharaj’s Kirpa we can give him the confidence that the sangat are there for him.

There’s an old saying “There’s 3 sides to every story. Your side, My side, And then there’s the Truth!” I suppose having a biased agenda will never give the true picture.

ghat ghat kai antar ki jant. bhlai burai ki pir pachant. chiti tai kunchr asthoola. sabh par kirpa diristi kar phoola.

Intimate Knower of all our feelings. Recognises the anguish of all creatures, good or bad. From ant to elephant, He protects and cares for all.

(Benti Chaupai Sahib)

Yes I agree

who has given Nidar his platform, notoriety and legnedary status, none other then the righteous do-goooders who don't have the guts to even say who they are, but setup random blogs advertising his great? and rare martial skills?.

It's clear that anyone who comes across these sites and wants to rebel a bit or go against the norm is just more attracted towards him even more, anyone who doesnt get on with teh mainstream Sikhs tends to divert towards the other way.

but i think these people from this blog pwalla have done a much worse paap and the worst thing is they think they are doing Gurus Service.

I have known Satnam Singh for a long time, and he has had many personal and family problems, which have meant him going into depression and having suicidal thoughts. His problems became so bad that he retreated from everyone and got into a very dark way. I have had to bring him home from hospital twice and have had to drive to his house early in the morning on countless occasions, when he thinks he will do something bad. he has stayed with me on various occasions where we have done paath throughout the night and done ardaas for him

I personally wont give up anyone ,because Guru Nanak Said that we must be willing to jump in the swamp to take out the dirty bowl.

slowly over the past few years i have been trying to help Satnam and to help him get better from his depression, slowly encouraging him to come to a paath here and there, to do some seva at the gurdwara and then eventually getting him to come to Kirtan and then coming to amritvela aswell.

All these things have really helped him a lot, and he has slowly gotten better and he says that paath brings him peace and tranquility. he used to be the most happiest guy i know.

but what these people have done is just a major paap on someone who is trying to better themselves, and make a difference in their life.

niddar is the last thing in satnam singhs life to worry him or make him go the wrong way, and to put his pictures up on a website like that has really upset him and where he was slowly coming back into sangat , he has now totally backed off, and has lost faith in the sangat. he doesn't even care about nihang singhs or nidar or akj or taksal for that matter, he don't even care for Sikhs much now. he is just trying to get on with his life, his counseling is really helping him and he is trying to set himself for his life. So what he doesn't want to be an amritaree at least let him get on with his life.

Today when i was talking to him he said that at the meeting they told him to cut his hair as he is disgrace of a Sikh, so they would take his pics off the web,

this is the way we treat one of our fallen BROTHERS !!! I'm ashamed of these so called do-gooders. Satnam is in a very bad way, if these people have a problem with NIddar singh why don't they just sort it out with him why pick on anyone else for no reason at all. what has satnam got to do with Niddar singh.

and they don't even have the decency or courage to say who they are and hide like cowards behind their false names and keyboards. thats not the way real MEN do it

this blogspotting is turning into a joke ...

i think these people who have upset satnam and treated him in this way better be careful in future, and better make sure that they live very pristeen lives , because if they ever do make a mistake then be sure that you will be treated in the same way that you have treated others.

victimizing people doesn't help anyone. its really easy to go around pointing the finger and labeling everyone, hes a pappi, hes a chorr. but we need to understand where that person has been and why they behave in the way they do.

fareeda jeh too akal lateef, kaley likh na lekh

fareeda, if you know yourself to be wise, then do not write black marks on others

apney girivaan meh sir neeva kar dekh

look within yourself and hold your head low in humbleness

taran

Bhai sahib you know who we are, and every one here knows who daas is.

Daas was really hurt with what Satnam singh said to you, because he knows its not true. daas saw the meeting with daas and sangat a positive one and a strong one, we have also promised him that he is now in our circle and he also said he will help us with activities such as mahraj beadbi and conversations. Daas does not understand why he said that we told him to cut his hair, even though he was continually saying it, that he will cut his hair etc, all the sangat replied was its not what we are saying but thats your own choice. Daas thought that the meeting was very touching and it brought two brothers together, daas saw his love for sikhi even though at the start he was saying he is not a Sikh.

You blame us but how about Niddar he broke all you up, he broke your sangat up why don’t you talk about that, you don’t blame niddar and his chele for putting him on drugs and making him what he is now. Mahraj knows what our intentions are, and to be honest that al matters at the moment, also daas agrees with your post we are brining more attention to this dusht of the panth. But you are also at fault for not standing up to him.

Daas really enjoyed the meeting with Satnaam and hopes mahraj does a lot of kirpa on him. To say we have taken him of the path is just covering up Niddars mistakes. Satnam also said he phoned Niddar before meeting us, and Niddar said its not my problem, well look at that. He uses you puppets and then when you need him he tells you to simply get lost.

Satnaam singh knows the meeting was positive and effective to his jeevan, if he rejects that then daas cannot do anything about it. Sorry.

Waheguroo ji ka khalsa, waheguroo ji ki fateh

"we have also promised him that he is now in our circle" - That great, because you circle is next level man, he will surely got to God now because he is in YOUR lots circles - there has never been a circle like you groups circle, there has never been a founder or leader as great as the one that founded yuor jatha, no one loves maharaj as much as your circle does. Your circle are soo abhiyaasi that they are just like maharaj now, mahaaraj loves you so much and has blessed you so much that you shall guide the entire of humanity to enlightenment. YOUR CIRCLE IS DIVINE AND YOU ARE THE CHOSEN ONE!!!!!!!!

That seriously 100% just somes you tribalists up perfectly. What a lot of bs. There is no point talking to people like you, because like so many before you, you believe your authority and legitimacy is divine and as its from the Guru that you are superior in your ways. 'Good intentions' dont stand well when you are playing with peoples lives. This is a diverse multicultaral world which consists of real people with real feelings. Why cant you accept as is the Lords creation and everything is in his hukam - yet you will state this when it suits you.

Your self justification is typical, "Daas has been blessed by this seva by the Guru" - this is something that has been echoed through the begining of time by power hungry, exploiting self rightous b*st*rds. You are a human being, your authority is not divine! In your actions you shall make mistakes by nature, please think who will have to pay for your mistakes and who will be affected by your mistakes in this world? You shall certainly have to pay for them in the next.

Have you thought that people may bot be 'standing up to him' because they have a life to get on with. You guys are like 'Team Khalsa - World Police'. Yet with what authority, other than your good intentions? Good luck with your blog, print out all your magnificent articles and stick them up on your wall, so every morning you can see your magnificent achievement, you can see than everyone else is wrong and you are the only right person in the world. Oh My God your so rightouss and you have so much grace from God that you might actually be Kalki Avtar - yes thats right, it is your mission to rid the world of sin, impurity, anything you dont like and oh yes... diversity! (so that your circle alone may flourish).

Stop trying to dictate peoples life - worry about your own, what will you have to show for dharamraj other than your blog? Oh but your so chardi kala you wont go to dharamraj, you will get a one way first class flight all expenses paid trip to sachkhand for all your service for the panth!

Who would be responsible if Satnam decided to kill himself after viewing your blog? You bring great shame to the Sikh religion - so greatly deprived of the universal love preached by its founder Guru Nanak Dev Ji, Maharaj taught us to love all, not just our great super duper maha chardi kala 'jatha'

Experience has taught me the mindset of people like you and your associates and I know there is never any winning with people like you and others with fanatic mindsets. Therefore, I see no reason to post on this forum, we shall ALL be held to account for our actions. Good intentions do not justify bad and ill actions.

Good bye, may God bless us all.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa! Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

great post charan dhoor singh, i hope your post knock some senses to self-righteous arrogrant $)&s out there.

das is not das after all, he is behind the serene concept of das but in reality is a venemous snakes who poison others with witch hunting techniques by posting pictures of people who they doesnt know anything about.