This Is Maha Beadhi Infront Of Maharaj Darbar.

N30S1NGH

Baba Ji please stop with your idealistic arguements and accept the facts. I am not ripping anyone behind there backs because I have not attacked any individual - I have simply highlighted that practices grossly contradictory to Gurmat are taking place.

This issue is not about any jatha, it is about the distortion or beadbi of Gurbani and the Gurmantr - be it from an akj, nihang or anyone else.

I would very much like to know who this farladhari Singh as. All Nihang Singhs (of differing levels from various dals) that I have spoken to about simran mention the importance of doing it slowly and above all maintaining sehaj, I dont think any nihang singh would like kindly upon the distortion of our Gurus divine words.

Guest baba amarjeet singh
Baba Ji please stop with your idealistic arguements and accept the facts.

no

you accept that facts that cussing gursikhs will not have a positive effect on your jeevan

you know what this is absolutely stupid! whats it to any of you how people do simran ? what on earth has it got to do with you? how is it afftecting your lives? just get on with doing bhagti for your own good, stop all this complaining! They might get alot out of doing simran like that! You do it how u like it, full stop! your like little kids man! JUST LET THEM GET ON WITH IT AND GET ON WITH UR OWN LIFE!

UNBELIEVABLE!

I LIKE THE WAY THEY DO SIMRAN ANYWAYS !!

if the same recording had belonged to budhadal ... we have been again declared nangs by now by AKJ know as its belong to them its ok if nehangs can start such simren then it would be in mareyada ....

Guest peacemaker
you know what this is absolutely stupid! whats it to any of you how people do simran ? what on earth has it got to do with you? how is it afftecting your lives? just get on with doing bhagti for your own good, stop all this complaining! They might get alot out of doing simran like that! You do it how u like it, full stop! your like little kids man! JUST LET THEM GET ON WITH IT AND GET ON WITH UR OWN LIFE!

UNBELIEVABLE!

I LIKE THE WAY THEY DO SIMRAN ANYWAYS !!

You, Sir, need to calm down. You don't want us to talk about anything, right? Well, I'm tired of people like you who try and silence others for merely making an observation. You come at the end on your high horse and try to act like the sheriff. Where were you yesterday when this topic really started to heat up?

Simran is to remember. so in theory i guess you can do it in anyway as long as u remember god. But saying that to distort the Gurmantar in the presence of Guru Granth Sahib is wrong in my view, clearly in Guru Granth Sahib it tells you waht the gurmantar is , which is Waheguru. and in the recordings they are not doing that at all. Even when people do "saas giraas" u can tell they are japping waheguru but in a different way. The recording however is not either.