This Is Maha Beadhi Infront Of Maharaj Darbar.

N30S1NGH

Guest baba amarjeet singh

all you jokers are trying to tell the mali singhs what simran is, what is distortation of simran, we havent got a clue what simran is ourselves, do 10 years of bhagti and then come back and tell me what simran is, if your empty inside you are in no place to comment on the pyaar sum1 else is expressing

it will be impossible for sum1 who has themselves never felt like crying, shouting or even screaming out of bairaag to fully appreciate the clip, they wont be able to understand the pyaar if theyve never felt it themselves

jassa youre from india, please go and ask the mali singhs themselves about their simran

give me the points to refute then

im not going to go looking through all of your posts

i have said before there is no distortion of gurmantar as the gurmantar is being japped internaly

Hello wake up. is shouting GRRRRR GRRRR not a distortion of the word VAHEGURU given to us Guru Nanak Dev Ji. your basic point is so weak as no history, theology or spirtual arguements can be made to support it. the fact that you are ignoring my posts (or not choosing to read them) kind of says it all.

its not beadbi

i have said before the gurmantar is occuring in their heads where you cant hear it

the noises you hear, is just there way of expressing their pyaar/rang for maharaaj

i might have interpreted this wrong but are u saying the nosies are a way of expressing their pyaar ?? well what about what naamdharis do when they dance? would dancing be exceptable in the Darbar of Guru Granth Sahib if dancing was the way of expressing love?

Guest baba amarjeet singh

the noises are irrelevant

the gurmantar is inside

the noises being made are out of rang, they are not attempting to say any particular mantar outloud, because they are saying the gurmantar within their minds

- pervertion of Gurmantar and ins implications/connotations

- importance of reciting Gurbani and Gurmantrar correct

- The pervertion of the sound currents

- the invention of tantric simran which is not what out gurus taught us - are individuals above what the gurus experienced?

- The disturbence caused to sangat

- THE CONCEPT OF SEHAJ WHICH IS PERHAPS THE CENTRAL/CRUCIAL POINT AT THE HEART OF SIKHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gurmantar is being said inside so is not being perverted, noises are not gurmantar so it cant be gurmantar perverted

it is important, which is why in the minds of those gursikhs the gurmantar will be recited

sound currents can occur from in the mind, u dont need fisical sound

wats tantric?

they are not intentionaly disturbing anyone, this is not their intention

sehaj doesnt mean quietly, if people in rang act loudly, there is nothing wrong with that.

in sau sakhi guru gobind singh himself says roll your tongue at the top of your mouth when saying guRRRRoooo which refutes your rara point

gursikhs have been able to bani like sukhmani sahib in 5 mins

how is this possible without mispronouncing the words you might ask?

its because it is in the mind

yh but did Guru Gobind Singh Ji say act like a bunch of hooligans or tribe animals, jumping up and down and shaking around, to get ur pyaar and rang out?!?!?

i went to Bebe Nankhi Gurdwara the other day i was so annoyed it was unbelievable. a singh came n sat down in front of me n jus started saying "WAAAAA------GRRR" at the top of his voice!! i was so shocked to see everyone bouncing up and down like a bunch of wacka-moles!! n i was at Akhand Jaap 10 wen all the akjs virtually screaming and jumping around on top of me!! then afatwards they jus got up n started talking outsid like nothing happened!! this is TOTAL beadbi!! if they were in such anand dont u think that they would comtemplate about what jus happened and what state of mind they were at a minute ago??? instead of going outside and catiing!! (i also saw one akj singh go outside n start disrespecting the Farla, by chucking a shawl on his head and pretended that it was a Farla)

n du u think that any of the Guru Ji's were bopping up and down while playing tanti saaj n singing Gurbani with Rebabs, Dilrubas, Taus' etc????

1. You do not understand the concept of sehaj - i suggest yo begin by reading the works of Bhai Raghbir singh and then have some discussion with some mahapursh or listen to some katha. Then practise it for some time what you have learnt and maharaj kirpa you may undertsnad.

2. What some individuals think is chardi kala simran is actually tantric chanting - i.e. sounds etc.

3. Never before has the word vaheguru been written with the letter 'Rharha', forget the spirtual affects which are obvious. Gramatically Bhai Gurdas Ji tells us the rara in Veheguru refers to Ram - not RRRRRRHHHHHHHHam.

4. Please provide a reference to what you are claiming is mentioned in sau sakhi. Do you accept sau sakhi as legitimate? are you aware of the controversies sorrounding it? Rolling our tongue does not imply we make loud agrressive emphasis on letters. The rara point cannot be refuted as our gurus spelt vaheguru with a rara. So unless you consider yourself above our gurus you cannot refute the rara point - trying to argue against what out gurus have written - is this what sikhs do?

5. When people can do gurbani in their mind like that it is next level, however, they dont make animal nices are make tantric chants at the same time. It is not sass giras simran what some people now do.

6. It does not matter if they are disturbing people intentioally - they are disturbing the entire sangat in Maharajs darbar - other than those who are doing the same thing. It gives the majority (particuarly lay people) sangat a sore head.

7. your arguement implies that it is okay to read gurbani incorrectly as long as you are reading in your mind - however history, philosophy and theology lead a rational individual to think otherwise. I wonder what brothers from various taksals and schools within Sikhi have to say about this.

Your post is but a desperate attempt to prevent the truth from becoming prevalent, with no serious effort refute the points which I have made. Your idealistic arguements cannot survive against hard facts and truth.

if the same recording had belonged to budhadal ... we have been again declared nangs by now by AKJ know as its belong to them its ok if nehangs can start such simren then it would be in mareyada ....

i personally feel disgusted by the way those singhs were doing simran, they are clearly going against gurmat where bhai gurdaas ji says that simran should be done calmly and peacfully!

give me the points to refute then

im not going to go looking through all of your posts

i have said before there is no distortion of gurmantar as the gurmantar is being japped internaly

but the noises they were making were highly unorthodox, if someone came into a gurdwara and began screaming wouldnt you be angry?