Special Nihang Singh Taksali Kirpan

ranbir

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

baba come to punjab if u want shasters send shasters to canada is allowed but not in uk !!! i tried once to send them to my friend in uk but gall banni nahi !!! or if some singh is going to uk that would help ... by postal its not easy ...

nehang singh taksali kirpan ?????? whats that ....

their is only one nehang singh shaster factory that is in patiala .... if u want some i can take u to factory directly

Yes I DID BUY A sirohi kIRPAN FROM THE STALL of buddha dal it is a very rare SHASTAR and contains the stamp of the dal during hola mohalla but kind of SIROHI Isaw during JOR MELA was a great beauty which I regret missing.Tegha of BUDDHA DAL is very lethal and can cause more serious wounds than milatary rifle. JASSA VEER JI tell me about other shasters I already have damdami taksal tegha . I do not know GATAKA but I love GURU SHASTERS I have two good guns. Tell me about other Shasters but a Nihang singh SELLING kIRPANS NEAR dUKHNIVARAN SHAIB Patiala had lightest and beautiful but powerful Teghas.

their is only one nehang singh shaster factory that is in patiala .... if u want some i can take u to factory directly

Yes I DID BUY A sirohi kIRPAN FROM THE STALL of buddha dal it is a very rare SHASTAR and contains the stamp of the dal during hola mohalla but kind of SIROHI Isaw during JOR MELA was a great beauty which I regret missing.Tegha of BUDDHA DAL is very lethal and can cause more serious wounds than milatary rifle. JASSA VEER JI tell me about other shasters I already have damdami taksal tegha . I do not know GATAKA but I love GURU SHASTERS I have two good guns. Tell me about other Shasters but a Nihang singh SELLING kIRPANS NEAR dUKHNIVARAN SHAIB Patiala had lightest and beautiful but powerful Teghas.

wjkk wjkf good shaster in www.nihangsingh.com shop & factury

amritsar near gur..... baba deep singh shaheed

wjkk wjkf good shaster in { www.nihangsingh.com } shop & factury

amritsar near gur..... baba deep singh shaheed

post-18485-1218458883_thumb.jpg

post-18485-1218458899_thumb.jpg

post-18485-1218458960_thumb.jpg