Muslim In Guru Ghar!

Guest _khalsa_

They will never learn will they lol

I think we should take this oppertunity to debate with muslims on their forums (in respectful manor) and encourage the more open minded free thinking muslims to consider embracing Sikhism. We will do this by showing why their ideology deeply flawed. A good place to start is to view this site http://www.muslim2sikh.tk and show them facts about their religion and comparative study of both.

One of the main flaws in islamic ideology is the afterlife.. 72 virgins, rivers of wine and what not, a heaven should not be full of vices. We could talk abt the character of muhammad even if it was the cultural norm to sleep with under age girls a man at age of 54yr as prophet muhammad was should not have had sexual intercourse with a 9yr if he was truly the prophet of God and "best of men". There are many instances where islamic ideology can be dismantled... the muslims will not like it but the harsh truth will have to be told if they cant see the facts.

I was sent this links:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TsDmHhzWks...ted&search=

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v235662e4SSDqkr

Islam - What The West Needs To Know

Virtually every major Western leader has over the past several years expressed the view that Islam is a peaceful religion and that those who commit violence in its name are fanatics who misinterpret i... more » Virtually every major Western leader has over the past several years expressed the view that Islam is a peaceful religion and that those who commit violence in its name are fanatics who misinterpret its tenets. This claim, while widely circulated, rarely attracts serious public examination. Relying primarily on Islamâs own sources, this documentary demonstrates that Islam is a violent, expansionary ideology that seeks the destruction or subjugation of other faiths, cultures, and systems of government.

:)

wjkk

wjkf jee,

pajji dont insult a religion, akal purakh will never forgive u but never change ur religion. stay in whatever akal purakh gave u. so keep ur sikhi alive and watch over ur sisters and brothers. thats all we can do, we cant kick the fanatic muslims out, not even the UK government is doing naything about it so just be aware. but i dont think any religion is bad or any prophet or messenger is bad if he is, only akal purakh knows.

Just one more proof that Muslims are the most AGHIRTGHAN (ungrateful) people on this planet. Only a Muslim would think of using the hospitality of the Gurdwara to subvert and spead his bukwas.

I remember reading somewhere that the aid workers who went to help those Muslim earthquake victims in Kashmir had to make sure they weren't seen eating during Eid otherwise they would have probably been killed by these fanatics! Imagine you're there to help these people and you have to live according to their religious rules while you are there!