Sikh Sisters Where Are You?

You know what, you people in the UK are bunch of p******. If someone ever dares to mess with us Monay Jatts here in Canada, then we Monay Jatts will destroy them by any means necessary. ( quote )

Well said Canadians Jatts.

The Khatris and Jatts Sikhs of India are also very possesive and can do any thing for there gals.

I guess we got lot of pansy Sikhs in UK who keep on whimpering on this site and not do some thing about their problem.

You can see it in the kind of songs they produce pretty feminine unlike the mascluine ones from Canada

Bach ke rahe oh "UK" waloo LOL.gif

jeo oh ni le gaye te asi le javange. :)

" Jo jeeta vo sikander "

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You got some front hps62. Aren't you a bahman convert yourself?

No, not all Sikhs are p**ies in the U.K. But they are seriously outnumbered here, not that stops true Sikhs from fighting back like many do.

As for that song "mundian too batch ke" that was actually written by someone from India. What did you cook your breakfast on this morning? Cow tati? LoL

Hps62 u r a right knob, instead of supporting your own people you come out with stuff like that. I bet your a big freshy pansy yourself anyway. lool

You know what, you people in the UK are bunch of p******. If someone ever dares to mess with us Monay Jatts here in Canada, then we Monay Jatts will destroy them by any means necessary. ( quote )

Well said Canadians Jatts.

The Khatris and Jatts Sikhs of India are also very possesive and can do any thing for there gals.

I guess we got lot of pansy Sikhs in UK who keep on whimpering on this site and not do some thing about their problem.

You can see it in the kind of songs they produce pretty feminine unlike the mascluine ones from Canada

Bach ke rahe oh "UK" waloo LOL.gif

jeo oh ni le gaye te asi le javange. :)

" Jo jeeta vo sikander "

unless u was bein sarcastic - u KINDA contradicted urself there - u speakin on how we "whimpering" about issues like this on the net....well i dont see YOU fixin the situation....this is the thing wiv apane lohk we quick to spite our OWN thats why we cant stand straight - why do you think other faiths are so strong? they dont 'diss' ther own lohk - they come against those that go against them. but here's apane bhaji's n bhenji's (includin meself) rippin each other on the basis of how "hard" we are....real tuff.... rolleyes.gif

i kinda agree with hps. i think if a girl converts then obviously the muslim thats done it needs to be sorted out but we never hear of anything being done like that. this would teach other people not to do these kind of things.

im not saying uk sikhs are softies.

theres not alot we can do if a girl decides she wants to convert though. except if she is forcibly being converted. then maybe we should have a 'forcibly being converted helpline number'

its not just sikhs but hindus and even white girls who are converting. the uk july bomber was married to a white girl who was a convert.

at the end of the day how many girls who have converted are actually happy? the truth always come out in the end.

i kinda agree with hps. i think if a girl converts then obviously the muslim thats done it needs to be sorted out but we never hear of anything being done like that. this would teach other people not to do these kind of things.

im not saying uk sikhs are softies.

theres not alot we can do if a girl decides she wants to convert though. except if she is forcibly being converted. then maybe we should have a 'forcibly being converted helpline number'

its not just sikhs but hindus and even white girls who are converting. the uk july bomber was married to a white girl who was a convert.

at the end of the day how many girls who have converted are actually happy? the truth always come out in the end.

look man Bhaji's gotta get it outta der head that this is ALWAYS boys fault - takes 2 to tango - kuri'h shuldnt be so stupiiidd!!! yeh ok if u wanna go beat the boi up - ok u do that but its these kuri'h dat go n do the wrong then come back askin 2 be welcomed wiv open arms....

THERE IS NO HUMAN IN THIS WORLD THAT CAN MAKE YOU DO ANYTHING - WE ALL MADE OF THE SAME STUFF

people giv in 2 easy - i mean we almost chattin bout this whole convertin thing like we should sympathise 4 these girls....our Guru's n Shaheed's went thru WORSE stuff that dont even COMPARE to this jus to keep out Dharm....

Vaheguru maaf karna - jus speakin....

I made a similar point before about the conversion issue.

The blame shouldn't always be put on the boys. Girls have brains, its their own fault if they don't use it to realise the issues with mixed-religion relationships...just as in the case of conversions or boys and girls too...

No one can force you to do anything, but many of us are ignorant of ourselves and where we and others come from...

Equally, we can educate and keep eachother in Sikhi, but at the end of the day it all is upon the individual to make that choice.

Don't forget people that it may not be a bad thing for someone to marry out of religion.

We hear such a ho-ha about apni koria marrying muslims guys...but you can't really judge their relationship. It may be good for some girls and the outcome may suit that couple...

It's too complex a situation to simple get all hyped up and argumentative about, and it really is something we should educate each other about, but we MUST bear in mind that at the end of the day it's their choice...if they choose to marry a muslim guy fair enough.

i say we should make a sikh women forum...because women cant chat about personal things on here..women stuff.....u gets me??

hi5 n myspace n stuff are just stupid to be honest,online dating thing!!!! u get me...or SS should have a WOMEN group thing....braupzzzz v1.gif

i think some sikh girls have become sikhsism worst enemy. they are directly responsible for the situation we are in today. if it wasnt for them converting. out population would be going up. but instead they are enlarging the already high muslim population.

i dont think muslims directly have a mindset of converting. they just use these girls. most wouldnt want to marry a sikh girl becuase there family and themselves would see the girl as firstly a slag and secondly not a proper muslim.

the ones that do convert probably marry those druggy type muslims who no one wants but except for the dumb sikh girl. who will give up everything to be in some council house and wear a hijab and say salaams all the time lol

and anyway when they convert they are the ones that will end up regretting it. and wishing they could come back into sikhsim again. i perosnaly feel some sikh girls deserve to be killed! not only do they discrace themselves butt they discrace us all with their actions.

i rmember there was a time i would walk the streets with my head held up high but after hearing these stories i feel ive lost someting.

When we refer to Sikh girls we should be careful. Those who go out on dates with non-sikhs obviously have no concept of their religion and code of conduct therefore we should not call them "Sikh girls" but define them by their ethnicity. There are only a few bad apples who are easy to manipluate by devious evil intentioned muslim minded male.

Any awareness campaign should start with punjabi/indian girls where they hang out not (clubs, colleges, university, Internet- social network sites). Sikh religious girls, who have self-respect and knowledge of their faith and history do not bring shame to their community. It is the punjabi/indian girls who are atheist in thought and action and only defined by faith by their name, are the one's who need to be targeted for education.

i say we should make a sikh women forum...because women cant chat about personal things on here..women stuff.....u gets me??

hi5 n myspace n stuff are just stupid to be honest,online dating thing!!!! u get me...or SS should have a WOMEN group thing....braupzzzz v1.gif

That would be a good idea... maybe mods can take note.