Recommend A Digital Camera

Simran9

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Asingh... 30D DSLR rocks ! Canon are the Best in digital world.

Skaur... I would not recommend Sony H2 or H5 unless you don't mind carrying at least 2 pairs of batteries along with you for a normal one day shoot (event). Camera is Great.. picture quality is awesome and zoon is the only reason why ppl buy these cameras but its battery life sux full time. I carry three pairs of battery for this camera lol.. I always keep another handy light camera (sony p200) just in case sony h5 is too big to carry around.. (hiking stuff)...

If you use the lcd screen to shoot (not the small viewfinder), battery will about to end after approx. taking 20 pictures.. I use the small viewfinder instead of lcd screen for pix shoot.

I would recommend any canon camera but if battery is not a problem for yuo then go for H2 :)

You can see some of pictures i took with my H5 camera: http://www.flickr.com/photos/khalsa/

Buy Nikon D50 OR D70 Digital SLR

It is worth Spending on Digital SLR,S

Gr8 Results,

This pic i took with Nikon D50

Place: Gurudwara NADA SAHIB CHD, INDIA

Beautiful Picutre. We used to go to Nada sahib on every shangrad, but its been 5yrs since i went back there. DSLR are worth their cost if you really have passion for photography.

GurbarAkal 400D is a wondeful camera, but if you afford to spend a little more go for 30D or 20D(discontinued). It does make a difference.

S1ngh nice pictures. Where is that bunker?

Some of my fav. pictures shot with canon 30D http://www.flickr.com/photos/palamrinder/

ok, I got the Sony H2 yesterday...well if battery is gonna run out on me then I will get extra pair. Going to vegas, grand canyon, and zion in spring break...so I will have some fun :) . will post some pictures somewhere...probably get a flickr account for that.

the big SLR cameras are really pro, i should take photography class before I buy that kind of camera tongue.gif

thanks for the suggestions!