Qantas Make Sikh Get Off Flight

they see us as all the same ........................'foreign' no matter if we are born in the country of have migrated to the west, no matter how long youve lived in the west , you can never be accepted. obviously many of us live life and sometimes harldy ever face any upsetting encounters because people have got used to us or learnt about us, or been more accepting, but in the case of the plane , they have seen a asian with a bead n turban, and that makes u a terrorist becos u look similar to bin laden. they could have searched him again, or even questioned him etc, but i think it is disgracful to be moved from a flight, im suprised he didnt give the someone a good right hook and made it worth while.................but these things happen, you cant expect the manmukh to understand ................they are so engrossed in evil and have no path in life, they are lost..............

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think its disgusting what they did....i wouldnt call it racism...maybe some sort of '...ism'...lol....

However, if you read the story, it said they guy was behaving funny on the plane aswell...but to be honest they shouldnt have removed him like that.

Imagine if you went on a plane from London to NewYork and half the passangers felt 'uncomfortable' and wanted you off the plane...The best thing to do is the next time you are on a Air India flight, and you see a gora...just 'feel uncomfortable'....lol..and get cabin staff to kick the 'terrorist' off the plane......(and before you all jump on me, I was being ironic there!!!)

fatehji,

ive heard australia is a prety racist country, true?

Nope jee,I know some singhs from Melbourne....they say they have never faced any racism problem there!. grin.gif ...plus it also depends in which part ur staying :) ....places like sydney,melbourne and perth are out of the question... :TH: ...

Plus incase u didn't notice, Aussie is near to Asia.. :nihungsmile: .....it also has a very HIGH Asian migration rate there. :cool: ..so Asian community is kinda large.... :TH: ...in Aussie....

Well u can never deny that there are some "narrow minded" people tho.... :)

Guest peacemaker
Well, should you get nervous when you see three or four Arab guys board the plane you're on? I can't answer that because I refuse to fly after 9/11.

U refuse to fly??? ya went on holiday to california u aloo

Oh yeah! Well, I made an exception that time to see Mickey Mouse at Disneyland! Ten people had to talk me into flying and one even held my hand the whole time! blush.gif