Cricket World Cup

proactive

Sorry but im about to go off the topic but i do feel the need to put this in. From reading the replies of many people it kinda makes me laf....lol... this whole thread was about Cricket team, however it has now become a very touchy subject. Now im not gonna rabble on but just think to your selves this is over a forum and we cannot agree and we are so bitter against each other... how the hell do you think your gonna be united.... Fat Chance of that!....

You guys have already put flaws between each other by labelling this persons from this jatha, and this guys from this jatha.... well stick ur jatha's to urself... cus not all people wanna belong to these so called Jatha's.... I think people are finding it difficult enough to practise Sikhi and u guys are rambling on about Jatha's... why dont you guys concentrate on ur sikhi than bickering with each other.

ps im not having a dig at anyone in particular. If iv offended anyone please forgive

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peacemaker
man i'm kinda tired of these political people now. everything is politics to them :umm: this is a classic example

I like to think of it as people with nothing better to do with their time, so they start crap and create drama just for the hell of it.