Important Notice: To All Members!

Sewadar

This ones going to the memory books. But on a positive note we should take this post as a lesson to not argue and fight over stupid arguments or discussions because you never know it could be the last day of the website and it could be shutdown and you will have to live with the guilt of saying something that you can no longer take back or apologize for and according to Guru Sahib jee it will always be on your karma, always think before you hit the button, "will my post really be worth to anyone?" Like they say think before you speak same concept goes here. And we should always post our thoughts with clarity, thought, and love rather than with anger, ego, and pride. There's the lesson of the day. Always live life with love and a little humor! Inspire and be inspired!

Now continue on with excuses of why you didn't fall for it when you first saw it :nihungsmile:

very true .... whose ever made u admin made a great decision .... grin.gif today i learned something .... my apologies to all whome i have said anything wrong .... many prabjyot sarpanch and other brothers ....

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dancing Warrior
This ones going to the memory books. But on a positive note we should take this post as a lesson to not argue and fight over stupid arguments or discussions because you never know it could be the last day of the website and it could be shutdown and you will have to live with the guilt of saying something that you can no longer take back or apologize for and according to Guru Sahib jee it will always be on your karma, always think before you hit the button, "will my post really be worth to anyone?" Like they say think before you speak same concept goes here. And we should always post our thoughts with clarity, thought, and love rather than with anger, ego, and pride. There's the lesson of the day. Always live life with love and a little humor! Inspire and be inspired!

Now continue on with excuses of why you didn't fall for it when you first saw it :nihungsmile:

I’ll have to cancel the party then? All that Sukha and jutka and bhangra dancers I ordered tut tut, O’ well better give Badal a ring tell him its all off!

(er..that’s a joke people) :TH:

Guest Dancing Warrior

On a serious note I think we can all be a bit nicer to each other like Admin said,

“ ITS GOOD TO DEBATE BAD TO HATE”

This will be my motto hence forth