No More Hindu, Muslim, Christian Topics

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry guys its a SS Revolution, its gonna make a come back, we have to rethink alot of things and bring back the inspiration back on the board and cut out/moderate all the useless topics about other religions and unimportant issues and concentrate on the message of guru sahib.

There are many sections you can contribute to:

Gurbani Vichaar

Gursikhi Gems

Gurbani Forum

Multimedia (videos, wallpapers, keertan)

and I hear another Essay Marathon is coming up, so everyone get ready to contribute to that :TH: d_oh.gif

hahah i mean old school before no matter what religion or jatha or any other distinction we use to all get along

when the old members knew each other, their names who they were and their story, and sangat would get inspiration from it.

remember old forum members like yasmin who was a muslim and was welcomed with open arms. she taught us alot and learned from sangat here. i remember old members like sskhalsa kandola and the theturbanator. when it was reigning gurmat over this forum and every one was social .. and not bashing each other. when "taksali" "jatha" "nanaksar" "NNSJ" "tarna dal" "budha dal" "dodra"

and any other group one might have affiliations with all sat together. we all learned something from one another and treated each other as our fellow KHALSAS, and not enemies

old school forum days when stuff use to get accomplished

hahah i mean old school before no matter what religion or jatha or any other distinction we use to all get along

when the old members knew each other, their names who they were and their story, and sangat would get inspiration from it.

remember old forum members like yasmin who was a muslim and was welcomed with open arms. she taught us alot and learned from sangat here. i remember old members like sskhalsa kandola and the theturbanator. when it was reigning gurmat over this forum and every one was social .. and not bashing each other. when "taksali" "jatha" "nanaksar" "NNSJ" "tarna dal" "budha dal" "dodra"

and any other group one might have affiliations with all sat together. we all learned something from one another and treated each other as our fellow KHALSAS, and not enemies

old school forum days when stuff use to get accomplished

i think mods should tighten up, if people dont like it then so be it. i remember the last bit of that "old school" and i did learn a lot from it. we need that back tongue.gif :

Gurfateh!!

I don't see the harm in healthy discussion, i don't believe you can just say we can't stop discussing something.

If it goes out of hand it is the mods job to sort it out otherwise, i believe those who have knowledge should spread it and let each individual draw their own conclusions from it.

I was speaking to a muslim and she said to me, you know a fair amount on Islam and you obviously look into it. If Sikhism was so perfect then you wouldn't need to find out about other religions. That in my eyes is complete ignorance.

I believe that we have been given this brain and intellect by Akaal Purukh and we should utilise it to capacity, it is very to easy to be ignorant, but then you won't ever have strong beliefs, as you would have had nothing to compare it to solidify your beliefs.

We are on an ever lasting learning quest and we should be more than happy to help each other.

I hope i made some kind of sense :TH:

Bhul Chuk Maaf!

Gurfateh!!

If mehtab singh still reads the forums, he'd know what i'm talking about.
I am alive and still here, and I do remember
i miss mehtab

old school days

I am here veeray. Ki matlab old school? I am not that old yaar tongue.gif

Dude what happened? you had like 3000 posts before. I remember when there were competitions between members to see who could beat S1ngh (how the heck am I gonna get past 5000?!?!?!?!)