Budha Dal Jathedari

Budha Dal Jathedari  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who is rightful leader of Budhadal?

• Baba Surjit Singh
    • Baba Balbeer Singh

Guest Dancing Warrior

Jassa Ji,

I know there is an anti Nihang jibe and wrong information that is spread I know that and I’m pretty sure others do also. What I am saying is we cant as Sikhs carry on like this its counterproductive and damaging to us all. don’t misunderstand me I could be wrong this may not be the way to resolve this its just that I cannot see any other way but mutual respect and tolerance its just my opinion and no offence was intended.

Please to all be calm and collected,

Fateh’

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yaar u can see urself .... who came here with a mind set just to put false stuff .... search any thread regarding nihang on sikh sangat .... u will find a same face every where ... some where giving his linage of budhadal ... somewhere gives links on dummaleys .... u start a thread name it nihang and even write a song in it ... a same guy will come check this link nihangs this that .... for a common ground u need some thing common isnt it ....

Thanks Jassa, all your posts on this forum have just proved the addage

Wise people talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.

Guest Dancing Warrior

"Those you talk, know nothing, those who know say nothing"

L.TZU

Proactive maybe its time to stop now. time to chill.

"Those you talk, know nothing, those who know say nothing"

L.TZU

Proactive maybe its time to stop now. time to chill.

I think that one lost something in the translation, I suppose you meant THOSE WHO TALK.. anyway it's always difficult to get quotes right when you're in a rush to cut and paste them in order to appear clever grin.gif

Don't approach a goat from the front, a horse from the back, or a fool from any side.

That's the best advice I could get regarding both you and Jassa.

Goodnight and sweet dreams :TH:

Wise people talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.

lol u said it all .... rolleyes.gif ....

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showto...26356&st=12 post no 17 thread ruined why because a geyani ji with his own budhadal history came in the thread where a guy simple asked about nihang rehat ....

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showtopic=26130&hl= what a peacefull and chardikalla thread and post no 10 tries it again ...

sorry i dont have much time in hand rolleyes.gif and no need to thank me it was my duty