Punjab

V

Gill everytime u blame western culture.. .. tell me which place does not have influence of western culture!!!.. dont blame something that cant be fixed.. blame the parents! thats all

SikhForLife, i do blame the parents,

but as you can tell from my experiences, there are other factors too (culture of the society).

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah agree.. But then on other hand why live in west hana.. I mean why we are living in these western world.. just say like calagary tongue.gif .. For those who think western ppls/society is the problem, then why not move to eastern world ?? Simple as that !

its not about the location, western culture is hurting punjab too. i was born here, so thats why i remain.

its more about weather the culture influences you

:)

Looks majority of the time parents DONT TEACH THEIR CHILDREN

and thats why they become what they become.....

i know alot of guys who drink, do drugs

and party, yet they're parents are good sikhs and have already tried to put them on the right path.

Children are like WAX candles..

when they are small children..its easier to form them i.e. form the wax..

wen the wax has hardend..thats when the child has grow up with the societies influence.

when arents try to form the hard wax it BRAKES!

they dont listne to their parents anymore

You gotta teach them when their small

tell them Sakhis..thnee there NO WAy western culktur can come into the way :(

i believe the reason you don't see this, is because you living in sweden. and it doesn't have a crazy number of sikhs.

Doesn't matter of the amount

look here we got Sikhs' who dont teach their chidlren about Sikhi

how does this end up?

My *Sikh' Firend is an atheist rolleyes.gif

He doesn't cut his hair in the FEAR of his parents..not that he's afraid of 84 lakh joon..but his PARENTS..

if parents had taught him in the begining..he could've been a GURMUKH!

or maybe i m just too narrow minded, and only see whats happening in canada.

Sa

m goes in Canada ..I Know..cause if u teach ur children..they DO GO ON THE RIGHT PATH..

if you DONT they dont

same in India

if they dont teach thier children about Sikhi

SIkhs begin going to Mandir with thier Hindu friends rolleyes.gif

Bhull chukk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

u can blame it on parents.. u can blame on da society.. u can blame da culture.. u can blame da person itself.. but the point here is what should be done?? by blamming itself things doesnt get right..

and ive seen some parents who educate their children so much in sikhi and their children when they go to uni they become bad.. ive seen children who have parents who arent into sikhi at all but they themselves are so much in it.. ive seen people despite mixin with all gurmukhs they still tend to do stupid stuffs.. so who is to be blamed here?? dey are people despite stayin in western countries dey've got better understanding of sikhi den those stayin in punjab..

the point here is we've to triple the amount of parchar.. we've to understand this is kaljug and not satjug... so by blamming who's in fault wont do any good.. start doin sthin about it.. we youths are the generation of tom.. if our elders cant do athin we should do something...