Breaking News: Sikhs Clash With Dera Sucha Sauda Followers In Punjab, 12 Injured

harjinder

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Typical i knew it Vedanti won't do nothing,The Akal Thakt has been hijacked by fools,and political poodles,some Jathedar - hes a joke,his decisons have no credibility,and neither do any of his allys.

We want real decisions,but a sham we don't get them.

Our Khalsa was not initiated so that some fraudster/rapist/murderer could intimidate it................... sangat jee u watch Mahrajee's hukam...................He will noot sit back and watch this man get away with............He is the first and will not the last..............as long as we hold true to our Guru teachings nothing can hurt our Sikhi

WAHEGURU JEE KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JEE KE FHATEH

thanks for saying the right things! i am beginning to understand that maharaj does whatever for a reason. and the waking up of various sleeping leaders as a reaction to this specific advert is positive, if anything. i hope this attitude now remains within the leadership.

Typical i knew it Vedanti won't do nothing,The Akal Thakt has been hijacked by fools,and political poodles,some Jathedar - hes a joke,his decisons have no credibility,and neither do any of his allys.

who else should we turn to for the dharmic decison making. if people aint gonna accept the jathedars/akal takht decision making, then whos decisions should be followed. someones got2 b the leadership in this and sant jarnail singh aint around anymore.

Clashes have broken out in SriGanganagar after this decision, Sriganganagar is also the birthplace of the head of the Dera Gurmit Ram Rahim.

1.5 Lakh people have collected at Bhatinda have opposed this decision and are not returning home and are planning make a march to Sirsa.

This is after huge protests at Bhatinda over the weak decision given by SGPC.

IBN/CNN

Having a look at panthic.org, I think SIKHS are ready for a battle as per the pictures, its seems terrifying but I think something big is going to happen.....is it the khalsa raj or another flame that will die out eventually when ever one has calm down.

If Akal Takhat has given soft punishment and nothing is being done about it and the beadhbi of our beloved Guru is being done, then I think the 'Chuuta Saudha' <banned word filter activated> and his followers are going to get whats coming to them.

Indias Government is corrupt, Indias people (minus the very few Gursikhs and other respectful law abiding people) are corrupt namely the people in high seats and police is also corrupt, th eonly thing that can save this place is revolution.

Clashes have broken out in SriGanganagar after this decision, Sriganganagar is also the birthplace of the head of the Dera Gurmit Ram Rahim.

1.5 Lakh people have collected at Bhatinda have opposed this decision and are not returning home and are planning make a march to Sirsa.

This is after huge protests at Bhatinda over the weak decision given by SGPC.

IBN/CNN

I hope with Guru Ji's kirpa that they are well armed and ready!

who else should we turn to for the dharmic decison making. if people aint gonna accept the jathedars/akal takht decision making, then whos decisions should be followed. someones got2 b the leadership in this and sant jarnail singh aint around anymore.

The Guru himself, the tenth master, he has clearly said if all means fail, its righteous to draw the sword, and also we need to take the hukamnama of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji also. In the Gurus times up until last century Akal takhat was something else, now its run by idiots.