Breaking News: Sikhs Clash With Dera Sucha Sauda Followers In Punjab, 12 Injured

harjinder

This image shows how Hindu terrorists of Saccha Sauda Dera attacked innocent Sikh protestors.

15_05_2007_012_020.jpg

Those guys beating up that guy look like "tattu's", I think the singh shud have just got his kirpan out and done the job and finished them off! They look like if u can break them in half, skinny sacha tats!

I think its time to have a Sikh revolution and fight these kuthay!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to dream, but the fact is most sikhs today have no idea how to fight one on one let alone against groups.

Its a shame that the Khalsa is getting beatings nowadays, when once they were the protectors of the weak.

Stay true to the Gurus maryada and you will always attain fateh, move away from it and you take a beating.

Nice to dream, but the fact is most sikhs today have no idea how to fight one on one let alone against groups.

Its a shame that the Khalsa is getting beatings nowadays, when once they were the protectors of the weak.

Stay true to the Gurus maryada and you will always attain fateh, move away from it and you take a beating.

I mean look at them man, they look like weaklings, that singh should just rave like fire, and swiped their heads off! after all its India, u get away with murder. Where is all the "Gatka" practising people, who demonstrate in front of sangat? There is no use of them at all in this day and age, they simply dont want to help. I admit I dont know 'ghatka' but if its needed it could do some damage.

waiting for protest to be called in patiala .... i have got my bercha ready and i know few sacha sauda guys here .... i just cant wait now .... but nothing is happeing in patiala

wow. after all of this, india will write another chapter in its falsified history books, Sikh terrorists attack peaceful Sacha Sauda supporters and unleasha wave of tyranny upon peaceful sects residing in punjab. Sikh terrorists, mostly Pakistani agents working to disrupt the unity of India, the great democracy, unleash chaos and mayhem after a peaceful man named Ram Rahim Singh attempted to portray the tenth Sikh Guru in a favorable light.

I can just see the Indian historians licking their chops with this chapter of our modern history. And as usual we'll have our brainswashed brothers and sisters believe this garbage. And they will yell, sikhs should have talked it over first. Well just a quick warning to the brainwashed-to-be, the sikhs are currently staging NON-VIOLENT protests, and if beadbi continues or a sikh dies, then if you see a little gunsmoke, please don't fall into the Indian gov't propaganda machine and blame sikh exteremists backed by pakistan....

just thought i'd warn you. since our parents generation has been through this before and now its our generation's turn. Every generation of siksh has had the privilege of witnessing the "glow of freedom" promised by gandhi and Nehru when we threw our lot with this god-forsaken country known as Hindustan.

Where are our Hindu brothers? Now is the time to show us what Hindu-Sikh Bhai bhai means. Step up to the plate. Walk the walk.

right. people likes these wannabe gurus have existed during our Gurus times and face it, the will always appear every so often. they get their 15 minutes of fame and then history forgets them. what threat can they have? no matter how the saadh dresses or acts we know he can never be Guru Gobind Singh maharaj. so what we worried about, are we just trying to save face? r we gonna give the saadh the indirect publicity he wants? if it was a negative reaction he wanted by posing in that picture then hes obviously getting it