Breaking News: Sikhs Clash With Dera Sucha Sauda Followers In Punjab, 12 Injured

harjinder

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

benti to everyone to not turn this into did the nihangs do summit or not . . . because your just pathetic if you do. . . look at the bigger pic. . .and not just if our jathevbandi was der or not. . .plz

Well said...at the end of the day its ALL singhs and singhnian who need to get up start moving for petes' sake- this where i really wish i didnt have exams - i'd be in punjab in a flash :devil: pray.gif

:devil:

so the saadhs now a big up celeb! he got the coverage he probably planned and we the sikhs have to worry about our reputation and look like we can take him down otherwise India will think we are weaklings. hmmm!

wats ur point? i dont understand? r u sayin that sikhs shud not confronted them for wat they do there and let them go on wiv wat they do? also dont judge all singh by ur own standarads, sum chardikala singh will do the job dont worry bou that.

Unconfirmed News: Akal Takth has called for a Sikh congregation on 17th to fight against Dera Saccha Sauda

Probably maybe confirmed, if it is, the sikhs need to be armed and ready, its here, the revolution, take to the swords, Khalsa karega Raj!

Jass U shud be the general and lead the congregation, seen as u are there! :TH:

If this is another 1978 conflict, I think we SIKHS need to be armed and prepared and not just go there and protest, we need rifles and sheilds and anything which will protect us from these culprits!

so the saadhs now a big up celeb! he got the coverage he probably planned and we the sikhs have to worry about our reputation and look like we can take him down otherwise India will think we are weaklings. hmmm!

wats ur point? i dont understand? r u sayin that sikhs shud not confronted them for wat they do there and let them go on wiv wat they do? also dont judge all singh by ur own standarads, sum chardikala singh will do the job dont worry bou that.

ofcourse bruv, the internet is always ready for shaheedia. anyway i am just putting my opinion accross on this as this has become big news. clever how this overweight saadh will now become a big celeb in India, in my opinion the singhs are being played again and reacting just the way the sacha sauada saadh and the other instigators probably wanted us to.

From NDTV.Com

bhatindaclashes.jpg

Bhatinda is tense after clashes between the members of the Dera Sacha Sauda sect and the police.

Protesters have damaged at least a dozen vehicles and several policemen have been injured.

On Monday, members of the Nihang sect clashed with supporters of Dera Sachcha Sauda after their leader wore an attire similar to that of Guru Govind Singh, the tenth Sikh Guru in a baptising ceremony three days ago.

this happened it in bathinda or amritsar ????

ofcourse bruv, the internet is always ready for shaheedia. anyway i am just putting my opinion accross on this as this has become big news. clever how this overweight saadh will now become a big celeb in India, in my opinion the singhs are being played again and reacting just the way the sacha sauada saadh and the other instigators probably wanted us to.

:TH: nice 1, judging ppl by ur own standaras again. :TH: gud job, well done :TH: