Pakistani Peado In Oldham

Following in his old man's foot steps eh ?

http://www.theasiannews.co.uk/news/s/226/2...t_for_girl.html

Published: 18th April 2007

Paedo cruised street for girl

JAILED: Kadir Hussain.A MAN who picked up a 13-year-old girl off the street before persuading her to have sex has been jailed.

Kadir Hussain, 23, of Princess Street, Ashton spotted the schoolgirl victim walking close to Alexandra Park in Glodwick, Oldham on 29 October.

He was on bail for another sexual assault at the time, it emerged in court.

AdvertisementHussain spoke to her before the pair went back to the girl’s house.

The victim called police after Hussain stole £3,500 cash from the property — the takings from the family shop.

The money was returned the following day, but she had already made a complaint of rape. He agreed to plead guilty if the charge was amended to sexual activity with a child.

He was already on bail for walking uninvited into a woman’s house in Oldham before putting his hands underneath her T-shirt and making lewd comments on 8 April last year.

At Manchester Crown Court on Monday, he admitted both offences and breach of his ASBO.

Judge Jeffrey Lewis said: "The law seeks to protect children even if they are sexually active and promiscuous. It may be that she was very forward and initiated the sexual activity but you, being much older, should have been in control."

Hussain was sentenced to a total of three years in prison.

Outside court, the victim’s mum said: "I’m disgusted by the sentence. I wanted him locked up for longer.

"It has had a devastating impact on her to the extent that she doesn’t live with me any more. She wasn’t an angel by any means but he took advantage of her.

"Police have installed panic buttons at my home because of the threats and intimidation. While the case has been ongoing we have feared for our safety."

The crime of grooming young girls has hit the headlines in Oldham with a number of men currently awaiting trial on similar charges.

A team, known as Messenger, has been set up to work in partnership with children’s charity Barnardo’s to identify children who are potentially at risk.

yes lets bring the 7th century shariah over to the west, where a woman has to provide 4 witnbesses to her own rape, where adulterers are stoned to death, where theifs have their limbs cut off even if they stole a slice of bread to survice, where apostates of islam are legally allowed to be murdered, where non-muslims pay the jizza just for being a non-muslims.......oh what joy! *rollseyes* lol

sorry but i find your replies slightly offensive. just because this man was of pakistani origin you have to bring religious references into it? really there is no need for it. religion has nothing to do with this, here we simply have a warped individual who has committed a crime, no religious jokes or mockery needs to be made. you can tell me i'm taking your comments too seriously but i think its unnecessary.

sorry but i find your replies offensive. just because this man was of pakistani origin and this girl was young you have to bring religious references into it now? i find that unacceptable and really there is no need for it. religion has nothing to do with this, here we simply have a warped individual who has committed a crime, no religious jokes or mockery needs to be made.

your right luv their is no need to equate this pervert with the revered prophet muhammad who had sexual intercourse with a 9yr girl at the wise old age of 54yr (according to hadiths). Hmmmm do you see now why its justifyed to bring the character of the prophet into the discussion when the adherants are taught to follow in the footsteps of the prophet as he was, according to islamic scriptures, best of men.

Society needs to draw the line what the acceptable age for sexual intercourse is and what isnt. AND so clearly in any civilised society, a 9yr compared to the physical build of a 54yr man to have sex is just perverted, sick and unacceptable.

Any how a pedo is pedo regardless of faith, nationality, colour, gender end of the day. So your partially right, as for you suggesting religion has nothing to do with it? well your wrong there when islam is concerned unfortunately.

sorry but i find your replies slightly offensive. just because this man was of pakistani origin you have to bring religious references into it? really there is no need for it. religion has nothing to do with this, here we simply have a warped individual who has committed a crime, no religious jokes or mockery needs to be made. you can tell me i'm taking your comments too seriously but i think its unnecessary.

please ignore them, they are idiots. They dont know that God will punish them more even if there sins are not as great as those they slander.

religion has nothing to do with it............times are changing, people have no mental clarity, and no direction, they have no understanding of what life is and most who have religion live in duality so dont acheive anything.

please ignore them, they are idiots. They dont know that God will punish them more even if there sins are not as great as those they slander.

religion has nothing to do with it............times are changing, people have no mental clarity, and no direction, they have no understanding of what life is and most who have religion live in duality so dont acheive anything.

I think its part of there culture