Khalistaann!

NIHAAAL

Guest Papi

raaj bina nahey dharam chaley hai

dharam bina sabh jaley baley hai

i'm sorry if i wrote it wrong, its purely from memory and i haven't heard this tuk much.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

f this land that divides the panth and fills it with hatred lol well done u internet freedom fighter

..yh khalistan will divide the panth u do really know ur stuff,

..and one thing why do u type lol for no reason,

lol cuz im not gulam i can write what i feel n want lol lol lol happi gues not ur gulam hunna one thing the khalsa is NEVER gulaam, any way u telling me at this moment in time the panth is together on khalistan ofcourse not theres a few that want it and theres a few that dont and therse a few that are not bothered

lol cuz im not gulam i can write what i feel n want lol lol lol happi gues not ur gulam hunna one thing the khalsa is NEVER gulaam,

i call u a gulam why do u think by calling u a gulam i mean to say the whole khalsa :devil:

any way u telling me at this moment in time the panth is together on khalistan ofcourse not theres a few that want it and theres a few that dont and therse a few that are not bothered

..u said khalistan will divide the panth and i asked why. why did u write that ?

• 2 weeks later...
Many people on this thread have said that Khalistan "is a must". To fight for something, you must first know what you are fighting for. So please could the pro-Khalistani's answer these questions as I am a little confused on exactly what Khalistan will be.

1. What will the borders of Khalistan be? Please be as specific as possible.

2. If the borders extend into Pakistan, should we fight against the Pakistani government as well as the Indian government?

3. What will the form of government for Khalistan be? Will there be a democracy?

4. Will Khalistan allow the free expression of religion regardless of people's beliefs? Will halal meat be allowed in the country? Will wine be allowed?

5. There have been numerous cases of fights (and even murders) during election time at gurdwaras. How will you ensure that an entire country of Sikhs will remain peaceful?

6. In the years after 1984, many young Sikhs were killed in the armed struggle for Khalistan. Most of these deaths were at the hands of the Punjab Police who were 80% Sikh. So most of the deaths were Sikh on Sikh violence. Given that, how will you ensure that something like that will not happen again?

7. It is difficult to think of anything happening with Punjab politics without some form of corruption involved. The same goes for the SGPC, which runs the Akaal Takht, the highest throne of the Sikhs. How will you weed out corruption which is so ingrained into the Punjabi lifestyle and mindset?

8. Whatever the borders of Khalistan are, it will not have direct access to the sea. How will Khalistan trade with the outside world if it is at odds with India and Pakistan (bearing in mind any air freight would have to go through their airspace)?

9. Punjab is a semi-arid region. Without the rivers running through it, it would rapidly turn to desert. All of the rivers running into Khalistan would first come through India. India has diverted river water in the past from Punjab to Haryana, but cannot divert any more because of the public outcry and political minefield they would be entering. With no duty to the citizens of Khalistan, how would you prevent India from diverting ALL river flows from entering Khalistan causing it to turn to desert?

10. Agriculture is pretty much the only industry in Punjab (bar tourism). With the animosity likely to be faced from India and Pakistan and the trade barriers and huge farming subsidies in the West, who would the farmers of Khalistan sell their produce to? And if they are unable to sell beyond the borders of Khalistan competitively, how will you ensure there is not a wholesale collapse of the farming industry in Khalistan?

Those are a few of the questions I can think of. I have many more, but would like to hear responses to those above before I continue. And these are not questions that can be answered later. Before you can fight for something, you have to know what you are fighting for! Your answers will make Khalistan more than just a fanciful idea.

Personally I cannot see how Khalistan could possibly ever work, but I hope someone can prove me wrong...

Yes u raised good questions but these r all myths created by mahasha media .I will answer the question about rivers under international law u cannot damage water ways what the india media hid from public about the strong u.n action regarding divertion of Ganga waters from its side causing water loss to Bangladesh butindia had to relent when china also did divert water from ganga both were warned under un law i will reply to other issuses later as there is urgent call.

Many people on this thread have said that Khalistan "is a must". To fight for something, you must first know what you are fighting for. So please could the pro-Khalistani's answer these questions as I am a little confused on exactly what Khalistan will be.

2. If the borders extend into Pakistan, should we fight against the Pakistani government as well as the Indian government?

3. What will the form of government for Khalistan be? Will there be a democracy?

4. Will Khalistan allow the free expression of religion regardless of people's beliefs? Will halal meat be allowed in the country? Will wine be allowed?

5. There have been numerous cases of fights (and even murders) during election time at gurdwaras. How will you ensure that an entire country of Sikhs will remain peaceful?

6. In the years after 1984, many young Sikhs were killed in the armed struggle for Khalistan. Most of these deaths were at the hands of the Punjab Police who were 80% Sikh. So most of the deaths were Sikh on Sikh violence. Given that, how will you ensure that something like that will not happen again?

7. It is difficult to think of anything happening with Punjab politics without some form of corruption involved. The same goes for the SGPC, which runs the Akaal Takht, the highest throne of the Sikhs. How will you weed out corruption which is so ingrained into the Punjabi lifestyle and mindset?

8. Whatever the borders of Khalistan are, it will not have direct access to the sea. How will Khalistan trade with the outside world if it is at odds with India and Pakistan (bearing in mind any air freight would have to go through their airspace)?

9. Punjab is a semi-arid region. Without the rivers running through it, it would rapidly turn to desert. All of the rivers running into Khalistan would first come through India. India has diverted river water in the past from Punjab to Haryana, but cannot divert any more because of the public outcry and political minefield they would be entering. With no duty to the citizens of Khalistan, how would you prevent India from diverting ALL river flows from entering Khalistan causing it to turn to desert?

10. Agriculture is pretty much the only industry in Punjab (bar tourism). With the animosity likely to be faced from India and Pakistan and the trade barriers and huge farming subsidies in the West, who would the farmers of Khalistan sell their produce to? And if they are unable to sell beyond the borders of Khalistan competitively, how will you ensure there is not a wholesale collapse of the farming industry in Khalistan?

Those are a few of the questions I can think of. I have many more, but would like to hear responses to those above before I continue. And these are not questions that can be answered later. Before you can fight for something, you have to know what you are fighting for! Your answers will make Khalistan more than just a fanciful idea.

Personally I cannot see how Khalistan could possibly ever work, but I hope someone can prove me wrong... Yes brother IAM answering ur other queries as far as hostility of india and pak with sikh state is concerned even today hostility is there if seprate sikh state is created india will be divided in different states and same will happen in pak as far as industry is concerned there is bright future of agro based industries in future by 50-85 years from now whole rivers r going to be dissappeared expect NILE river of Africa whole world is trying hard to solve this problem as far as system of goverment is cocerned u should know that it is only GURU NANAK DEV JI WHO GAVE THE CONCEPT OF HALIMI RAJ OR TRUE WELFARE STATE OR IDEA OF BEGUMPURA COTAINED IN GRANTH SHAIB.We only need codification everything best is avilable in GRANTH SHAIB. If hindus and muslims can codify personal law from their history and scricptures why we can frame best constitution of world allthough indian constitution preamble was taken from sikh cocept ,basics of indian constitution (unchanged one)was taken from sikhism.If leftists in punjab can harp on failed concept of bloody marxism why we khalsa for asking for our selfrule r being equated with Taliban on the contray it is RSS which is running arms and teror training camps not the sikhs. Allow us to run our system accoding to sikh thought and not to create ANTI-SIKH DERAS like radhasoami , jhuta sauda, baniaradera, noormehias,etc we will make whole india a best place this is insecurity the fanatic hindus have that is why they have created fears in minds of people like you. You are carried away by it please do not mind I do not mean any offend to you if u r hurt by my reply Iam sorry for that I just want to clear misunderstanding in ur mind. grin.gif

Personally I cannot see how Khalistan could possibly ever work, but I hope someone can prove me wrong... Yes brother IAM answering ur other queries as far as hostility of india and pak with sikh state is concerned even today hostility is there if seprate sikh state is created india will be divided in different states and same will happen in pak as far as industry is concerned there is bright future of agro based industries in future by 50-85 years from now whole rivers r going to be dissappeared expect NILE river of Africa whole world is trying hard to solve this problem as far as system of goverment is cocerned u should know that it is only GURU NANAK DEV JI WHO GAVE THE CONCEPT OF HALIMI RAJ OR TRUE WELFARE STATE OR IDEA OF BEGUMPURA COTAINED IN GRANTH SHAIB.We only need codification everything best is avilable in GRANTH SHAIB. If hindus and muslims can codify personal law from their history and scricptures why we can frame best constitution of world allthough indian constitution preamble was taken from sikh cocept ,basics of indian constitution (unchanged one)was taken from sikhism.If leftists in punjab can harp on failed concept of bloody marxism why we khalsa for asking for our selfrule r being equated with Taliban on the contray it is RSS which is running arms and teror training camps not the sikhs. Allow us to run our system accoding to sikh thought and not to create ANTI-SIKH DERAS like radhasoami , jhuta sauda, baniaradera, noormehias,etc we will make whole india a best place this is insecurity the fanatic hindus have that is why they have created fears in minds of people like you. You are carried away by it please do not mind I do not mean any offend to you if u r hurt by my reply Iam sorry for that I just want to clear misunderstanding in ur mind. grin.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTVEOs5P2us

Guest Narinder Singh

I think i mentioned this earlier, but NIHAAL is just another one of those bharti/agent monkeys who seem to appear on these forums a few times never to be seen again. Keep that in mind.

Below ive attached a post by MLQLK that completely refutes the argument of "sikhs cant even run a gurdwara, how can they run a country?"

For all the Manmohan Singh lovers out there, who I'm sure are mostly anti-khalistani, well let's use your buddy Mamohan Singh as a pro-khalistan answer to the common rant about how sikhs can't even run a Gurdwara let alone a sovereign Sikh homeland.

well Manmohan Singh, a sikh by all accounts I've read, is "running" a country of over one billion people and the sikh population is 2%.

So I think a Khalistan, with 60% sikh population, and fraction of the population, can be run by a sikh.

can you imagine when they were going to choose Manmohan Singh as PM, if someone said, "man these guys can't even run their Gurdwaras, how is a sikh gonna run India?"

Surprise surprise, it seems people are praising Manmohan Singh as one of the most educated PMs India has ever had. Hmm a sikh, smart, yes sir. Smart enough to run a nuclear power with over a billion people.

now your probably gona say, well Manmohan singh is not really running the country its really Sonia Gandhi, well yeah, so that shows your Bharat likes to put on shows for the world. Either way, Bharati sikhs are in a bind with the above logic against a sikh homeland.

If a sikh can run the mighty Hindustan, we can surely run a tiny little mini-nation khalistan? no?

peace.

Fateh.

I think i mentioned this earlier, but NIHAAL is just another one of those bharti/agent monkeys who seem to appear on these forums a few times never to be seen again. Keep that in mind.

Below ive attached a post by MLQLK that completely refutes the argument of "sikhs cant even run a gurdwara, how can they run a country?"

For all the Manmohan Singh lovers out there, who I'm sure are mostly anti-khalistani, well let's use your buddy Mamohan Singh as a pro-khalistan answer to the common rant about how sikhs can't even run a Gurdwara let alone a sovereign Sikh homeland.

well Manmohan Singh, a sikh by all accounts I've read, is "running" a country of over one billion people and the sikh population is 2%.

So I think a Khalistan, with 60% sikh population, and fraction of the population, can be run by a sikh.

can you imagine when they were going to choose Manmohan Singh as PM, if someone said, "man these guys can't even run their Gurdwaras, how is a sikh gonna run India?"

Surprise surprise, it seems people are praising Manmohan Singh as one of the most educated PMs India has ever had. Hmm a sikh, smart, yes sir. Smart enough to run a nuclear power with over a billion people.

now your probably gona say, well Manmohan singh is not really running the country its really Sonia Gandhi, well yeah, so that shows your Bharat likes to put on shows for the world. Either way, Bharati sikhs are in a bind with the above logic against a sikh homeland.

If a sikh can run the mighty Hindustan, we can surely run a tiny little mini-nation khalistan? no?

peace.

Fateh.

That is a pretty lame logic Singh. Everyone really knows who is running the country (put it however you may). Manmohan Singh is well respected because he is an intellectual, or a statesman you may say. Most of that respect comes from what he did for the economy in the early nineties. Otherwise, he probably does not know much about politics. Howeever, in todays age, he has probably done more good to the Sikh image in the world than most of our so called leaders. When he stands shoulder to shoulder with the top leaders of the world (recently G-8 for instance) with Guruji's crown on his head, don't tell me you don't feel proud, no matter how much you despise India.

Guest Narinder Singh

peace.

Fateh.

That is a pretty lame logic Singh. Everyone really knows who is running the country (put it however you may). Manmohan Singh is well respected because he is an intellectual, or a statesman you may say. Most of that respect comes from what he did for the economy in the early nineties. Otherwise, he probably does not know much about politics. Howeever, in todays age, he has probably done more good to the Sikh image in the world than most of our so called leaders. When he stands shoulder to shoulder with the top leaders of the world (recently G-8 for instance) with Guruji's crown on his head, don't tell me you don't feel proud, no matter how much you despise India.

Ok, so why should i feel proud that a Sikh is the PM when someone else is really running the country? You contradict yourslef.

And hell I would feel proud to see a Sikh with Guru Sahibs crown on his head if people actually knew what he was! Id feel proud if he actually MENTIONED the dastar issue in france, Id feel proud if he actually MENTIONED the hate crimes on Sikhs in the US. Now i know what youre gonna say, that he's representing India and he cant say those things, thats fine and dandy, but then why should i be happy that we have a Sikh PM? Just because he may look like one?

He's done nothing for the Sikh image my friend, no one knows who Sikhs are and no one knows what he is, period.

Fateh.