Khalistan Flag

Does anyone know where can i get khalistan flag from? I need it.

I want to go to lords cricket ground or oval to watch india play england in the test match and want to take khalistan flag wiv me.

wah! u soorbir babber sher! be careful, those indian fans might attack u with their chappels rolleyes.gif

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to go to lords cricket ground or oval to watch india play england in the test match and want to take khalistan flag wiv me.

wah! u soorbir babber sher! be careful, those indian fans might attack u with their chappels rolleyes.gif

Shame on u guys......if that's the case i 'll definitely go. Y r u guys so pessimistic?

i dnt get it? wats d point? wat are you constructivly gona gain from doing dis?

I was gonna go anyway to watch the match coz i m a cricket fan and i've been to may matches here in london and in panjab (mohali) but this time i wanted to do sumting different, maybe carry a khalistani flag. I don't see anything wrong in it or is it wrong?

Shame on u guys......if that's the case i 'll definitely go. Y r u guys so pessimistic?

tu ja mera sher! jakay panth da naam roshan kar!

Hahaaahaahahahaha......lolz u cracked me up man......bapus in pind talk like this when sum youngsta act stubborrn.

its nice to see how certain individuals like to hype ppl up, however when singhs or anyone does anything, then like to critisice them after.