Tigerstyle Discuss 1984 & Shaheedi Tracks

SaRpAnCh

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what I'm going to be the first to stand up to this. I hate theses albums, they are hateful toward Hindus. I have met many Hindus that have said to me that what happend in 1984 was plan wrong. And theses albums that are getting released are making the problem worse. I've seen us Sikhs getting less and less respect and Sikhs now adays have a more thuggish attitude. This is not Chardhi Kala at all.

Sikhs were meant to defend Dharma (Righteousness), which even means Righteousness of other peoples religions, not just ours! This is why Sikhs were respect in the old days. And today to everyone else who is not a Sikhs, we appear to be unrighteousness because some sikhs want Khalistan. When Guru Nanak Dev Ji founded Sikhism, did he need to make a separate state in order to get his message across?

The blacks wanted freedom in USA, did they want a separate state!!??

If us Sikhs want Freedom, the old method wouldn't work. Sikhs are of the Indian country, they are laws we must obey in order to be. Why cant we stay in India?

I wouldn't be surprised if Tigerstyle's album sales have gone down because of theses albums. I have also brought theses Shaheedhi albums. But I'm not going to buy them any more! Only Sikh stuff now im buying or downloading are going to be about Kirtan, Khata, Simran.

I like their albums for music and beats. I like the rthyme and energy in their songs.

But I must agree that sometimes their lyrics are very offensive towards religions like hinduism.....which is ofcourse against sikh teachings. Labeling the whole community for the crimes of the few is outrightly WRONG!

But again, I like the mood and energy these albums bring

da hinduz r getin worried nw abt hw new generation singhz expose da Indian govt and baman ideology,so der mke attacks on da new parchaar,bt dis parchaar will nt stp but wil be dne mre now.Tigerstyle hve nufink 2 be sorri 4 ,wenevva sumink is taught 2 da youth abt Sikhi and 1984 and our history da bamans alwys stick thier ore in.

english please....

tigerstyle were not very good in the interview. they lacked good answers to many of the questions raised and could have done a lot more parchar on the show.

just to put something straight... if you look at the cd's you will see that these cd's are NOT made by tigerstyle. tigerstyle make one or two tracks per cd, the other tracks are done by loads of other different people. the people making the cd (Immotal Productions) make it for parchar and to make record sales or for fame or publicity.

and rupz im glad you stood up, now please take a seat and sit down again.

the points you raise are rubbish. The albums are not anti-hindu are could never be claimed to be so. Lets look at the recent album which contained tracks to do with bhai bota singh and garja singh, the pride a sikh should feel in his history, a track challenging the caste system, a track going through the basics of sikhi (ie kakkars and rehat), a track on baba deep singh ji, a track about bravery, a track about keeping your kes and not losing your identity and a track about standing up against the darbar sahib being attacked.

where do you find this anti-hindu parchar? you have even said the albums are hateful against hindu's. i ask you where? please show me where this album is hateful towards hindus.

i guess you would also ban and burn alll the dhadi and kaveshri recorded after 1984 because some hindu's may have got offended regardless of whether or not the dhadi even mentioned hindu's)!

if you have a problem with khalistan or the notion of khalistan then please feel free to discuss that issue in the numerous discussion threads on khalistan.

with all due respect you seem to have posted purely to cause trouble. the albums are not anti hindu. please dont use your political stance on khalistan to create and spread lies about this piece of seva being done by a group of people.

and as for causing more trouble, i guess the hundreds of people who sing praises of the album and who comment on how the album has encouraged them to look more into sikhi or has brought them in or that it made them think deep about what they were doing with their lives compared to the lives of guru arjan dev ji etc, i guess all these people must be wrong and must be thugs hey lol!

finally tigerstyle sales are their own business and im afraid i doubt if immortal production sevadars will be too upset if one person decides not to bbuy the cd beause he (for reason unknown to anyone else!!) thinks that they are anti hindu!

ps your last comments say a lot. you seem to be on a level where you regularly listen to kirtan and simran, you understand katha. congratulations. BUT ... what if you didnt? if you didnt even understand the punjabi/gurmukhi language? would you need something in english to help explain sikhi? what about if as a music lover you thought hey his music sounds good .. you buy the cd, dont really understand it but read the inlay and read the parchar .. what if this leads you to try and find out more...? sounds good doesnt it. well this is exacttly what happens.

just because one thing suits you doesnt mean it will suit everyone else. if you dont liek it, or you dont need this parchar then fair enough, but dont spread false propoganda about it being a anti-hindu movement or album.

tigerstyle were not very good in the interview. they lacked good answers to many of the questions raised and could have done a lot more parchar on the show.

just to put something straight... if you look at the cd's you will see that these cd's are NOT made by tigerstyle. tigerstyle make one or two tracks per cd, the other tracks are done by loads of other different people. the people making the cd (Immotal Productions) make it for parchar and to make record sales or for fame or publicity.

and rupz im glad you stood up, now please take a seat and sit down again.

the points you raise are rubbish. ------------ SNIP -------------, but dont spread false propoganda about it being a anti-hindu movement or album.

+1 Pahjee, Changa hogeyaa ke tusi ounoo Batthaata :e:

"Delhi Laa Leh Jinay Jor - Nehi Shaheed Muk De , Sooray Phansi Charr Janday Nehi Nishana ouK De" - Awesome Line!

tongue.gif

I love the tracks, they speak the truth, if you dont like the truth thats fair enough :lol: History needs to be remembered so the same mistakes don't occur again and if they do we know how to Sort them out ^_^

Even in Bhani , in Ardas Shaheeds are remembered, So ye by reading Bani we already are reading history as it happened :|

:e:

the pride a sikh should feel in his history, a track challenging the caste system, a track going through the basics of sikhi (ie kakkars and rehat), a track on baba deep singh ji, a track about bravery, a track about keeping your kes and not losing your identity and a track about standing up against the darbar sahib being attacked.

This stuff im for. If they had more postive stuff like encouraging Sikhs to keep rehat.

But tracks like, "Wanted dead or alive" on "The second Rising". I don't like, if wasn't a Sikh how would you feel listening to this track?

Im not trying to cause trouble by the way. Please don't put words in my mouth.

These tigerstyle tracks might not impress ppl who regularly listen to bani, katha and keertan or those who are of high avastha but i m sure this stuff can be extremely influential for youngstas those who kno nothing.......it can act as an influence to make them think abt their faith...it is an effort to teach them in their own language. When we rue the fact that our parcharaks dont know english and can't teach to youngsters , i think these albums can reach out to the lowest of low gangsta type ppl and give them an introduction to their religion which even their parents can't. So a good effort i'd say......if there's any hatred plz point out the track you are reffering to.

As for amritdharis or ppl of high avastha you continue listening Prof Darshan Singh Ji and Sant Singh Maskeen Ji.

Whoever (RuPz) Has discredited Tigerstyle and Khalistan along with the movement within the Sikh Youth,has basleless allegations,these albums have awoken a whole generation apart from Brahmins like you,who oppose the albums,is it due to the new album challenging the caste system?,The albums don't say destroy Hinduism,they SIMPLY STATE THE FACTS WITH DIGNITY,HONUOR,ANAKH,AND TRUTH,Wanted Dead Or Alive is a great tune,and respect to SikhUnit for that as well,foolish Sikhs always look to discredit the Seva of others,if you don#t like it shut up and put up,but don't you dare discredit the brothers who produce these albums.If it wasn't for these albums Sikh Youth would still be in the same,degrading state they were in 10 yrs ago,at least now Singhs can learn their history and raise thier heads in pride,all you haters hang your heads in shame,these albums will continue to be realsed whether you like it or not woohoo.gif TIGERSTYLE ZINDABAD,IMMORTAL PRODUCTIONS ZINDABAD,JAGOWALE ZINDABAD!!