Can't Get A Something Just By Repeating Its Name

Guest Akirtghan

^ no, thats about enough reading for 1 week

vadi aai, matilda di tayi nonono.giftongue.gif

Did you edit and add that bit later? Seems like you had to think about it for a while.

And thank you very much Techno Singh for being our commentator :lol: .

my pleasure people, my pleasure.!

and i think that DISS was there from the start when he posted that because i rememebr reading it...and comenting on it tongue.gif

Sorry to go off subject here but I was intrigued by the user name - Akiratghan.

There is a shabad by Bhagat Kabir Ji and it goes like this :

A woman of ill repute has cooked the flesh of a dog, in sharaab, and the pot she uses is a human skull.

When she leaves she carries her wares with her but covers it. As she passes a person, he asks her "you cooked the flesh of a dog, in sharaab, in a human skull yet you still cover it?"

She replies "If the (evil) eye of an akiratghan falls even on this concoction, it will be totally ruined." :lol: @

Can you please post the shabd Bundha veer.

Guest Akirtghan
Sorry to go off subject here but I was intrigued by the user name - Akiratghan.

There is a shabad by Bhagat Kabir Ji and it goes like this :

A woman of ill repute has cooked the flesh of a dog, in sharaab, and the pot she uses is a human skull.

When she leaves she carries her wares with her but covers it. As she passes a person, he asks her "you cooked the flesh of a dog, in sharaab, in a human skull yet you still cover it?"

She replies "If the (evil) eye of an akiratghan falls even on this concoction, it will be totally ruined." :| @

pray.gif i do remember reading a viakhia that went exactly like that. but i dont rem the shabad :lol:

bhagat fareed jee has also said that a naastik's (a person who doesn't believe in god) head should be chopped off, and burned

I just kind of skimmed through the other posts, so this might be a repeat...

But you sure he didn't mean that just saying it won't do any good, but you have to like mean it and actually feel something when saying it..?

That's how I interpreted it when I first read it...