Need Advice

Eshani

Please read my post, i never compared hitler with any sikh leader, i was just emphasing on importence of Good leader.

Guru Gobind Singh has said

"Chu Kar Aaj hilte dar Gujshat|

Halal Ast Burdan aav Shamshir dast"

Means " All modes of redressing the wrong have been failed, raising of sword is right"

I am wrong but is it wrong to fight for your rights.

Please guide me. I cannot forget past.

Regards.

the very fact that u think that hitler was a good leader is worrying in itself, i think the quote u shoud be think about goes summat like

Evil is to be resisited and uprooted, but the sword is NEVER to be struck in hatred or anger or in the spirit of revenge

u anger seems to be more refferred to the points made above................listen to bani and katha...........and not on sumthing u have no concept of

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please read my post, i never compared hitler with any sikh leader, i was just emphasing on importence of Good leader.

Guru Gobind Singh has said

"Chu Kar Aaj hilte dar Gujshat|

Halal Ast Burdan aav Shamshir dast"

Means " All modes of redressing the wrong have been failed, raising of sword is right"

I am wrong but is it wrong to fight for your rights.

Please guide me. I cannot forget past.

Regards.

the very fact that u think that hitler was a good leader is worrying in itself, i think the quote u shoud be think about goes summat like ]

Evil is to be resisited and uprooted, but the sword is NEVER to be struck in hatred or anger or in the spirit of revenge

u anger seems to be more refferred to the points made above................listen to bani and katha...........and not on sumthing u have no concept of

Yea....hitler was a monster i mean nobody [unless they know nothing about him which is pretty hard in this day and age] would praise him i mean he brainwashed little german kids and adults into believing what he did, he forced everyone into buying his book Mein Kampf thus making him a millionaire over night........he tortured and murdered CHILDREN, men and women.............turned them into slaves.............then the attractive jewish women were FORCED into prostitution and 'serviced' the needs of the SS soldiers...........so be careful bout the things you say cos i may not be jewish but im still offended.................btw the same things more or less happened in 1984 to sikhs this is why Jews dont want anyone to forget bout the Holocaust and we shouldnt let anyone forget about 1984 esp. kids................sorry if im going off topic but this really annoyed me!

^^^Whats happened to anhad??? He used to be a good kid a while back.

lol............i gets to me the most is un-educated youth think sikhi is about war-mongering.............i swear if this is what youth thinks Sikhi is all about then we'll have a sikhi Osama Bin Laden trying to use religion to justify war, violence and hartred against others

Sangat remember the trure essences of sikhi..............that where bliss and anand will engulf u and there where u want to be heading and NOT finding leaders for these "armies"

bhul chuck maafi

(rant over blush.gif )

Sat Sri Akal;

I am extremely sorry;if i have offended anyone, i just want to say Sikhi needs a Good leader.

Some good person should be at Akal takht who can take some good decisions.

Again sorry to offend anyone. I am sorry to use Hitler as an example, extremely sorry.

Regards

Sat Sri Akal;

I am extremely sorry;if i have offended anyone, i just want to say Sikhi needs a Good leader.

Again sorry to offend anyone. I am sorry to use Hitler as an example, extremely sorry.

Regards

Na dont feel bad mate im sorry if I came off strong its just you could have picked a better leader than Hitler lol........anyway dont worry about it.

Sat Sri Akal;

Regards

lol veerjje theres no need to be sorry..........i just worry about todays youth and where they heading........dont worry about the worlds problems veerjee bcos Waheguru will take care of that...........u just concretrate on naam simeran and things will become clearer to u and u will find peace and contentment and not have to think about forming armies to fix the worlds problems

its the person inside that cuases most of the problems we have today in this world......by purify ourselves we send out good vibes to the world..............that can be ur greatest gift

bhul chuck maafi