Edit Wikipedia Plz!

I wanted some information abt Lahore so checked wikipedia and found these lines objectionable, offensive and misleading :

"The 1740s were years of chaos and between 1745 and 1756 there were nine changes of governors.[citation needed] Invasions and chaos in local government allowed bands of warring Sikhs to gain control in some areas. Lahore ended up being ruled by a triumvirate of Sikhs of loose character and the population of the city invited Ranjit Singh to invade.[citation needed] He took the city in 1799 and became the ruler of Lahore."

Can someone plz edit the topic and also put some more information about sikhs' links with lahore like shaheedi of Guru Arjan Dev Sahib Ji and kingdom of Sher-e-panjab Maharaja Ranjit Singh Ji.

Here's the link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lahore

Bhul Chuk Muaff

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

I wanted some information abt Lahore so checked wikipedia and found these lines objectionable, offensive and misleading :

"The 1740s were years of chaos and between 1745 and 1756 there were nine changes of governors.[citation needed] Invasions and chaos in local government allowed bands of warring Sikhs to gain control in some areas. Lahore ended up being ruled by a triumvirate of Sikhs of loose character and the population of the city invited Ranjit Singh to invade.[citation needed] He took the city in 1799 and became the ruler of Lahore."

Can someone plz edit the topic and also put some more information about sikhs' links with lahore like shaheedi of Guru Arjan Dev Sahib Ji and kingdom of Sher-e-panjab Maharaja Ranjit Singh Ji.

Here's the link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lahore

Bhul Chuk Muaff

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

loll get Sarpanch 2 do his round!! :TH:

Looks like the entry is from some Pakistani guide book and indicative of their mentality. These people refer to the rule of the Mughals when lakhs of Sikhs were killed as a golden age and the rule of the Khalsa as Sikha Shahi which in Pakistani eyes is equivalent to a tyranny.

I know........i've had conversations wiv muslims many time over mughal rule etc and they say "your ranjit singh did so much destruction of lahore, killed ppl, destroyed forts and buildings etc". Its surprising how easily they reject the tyrannical era of mughals especially aurangzeb and say "oh he was so pious and he even use to sew caps and teach islam to his grandchildren blah blah".

I know........i've had conversations wiv muslims many time over mughal rule etc and they say "your ranjit singh did so much destruction of lahore, killed ppl, destroyed forts and buildings etc". Its surprising how easily they reject the tyrannical era of mughals especially aurangzeb and say "oh he was so pious and he even use to sew caps and teach islam to his grandchildren blah blah".

Done edited it :TH:

was easy you just click edit,you don't even have to join Wikipedia

Done edited it :TH:

was easy you just click edit,you don't even have to join Wikipedia

I've done my bit as well. Added a bit of info as well, trying to fit in Guru arjan devji's shaheedi as well.

the ppl that write this

edit it bak to wat it was b4

its a none stop battle

Its amazing how some people are so jelous of Sikhi that they are determined to do whatever it takes to bias and distort our precious history...even if that means that have to scan wikipedia 24/7 looking for anything that they can edit to give it an Anti-Sikh stance using lies, bickering and making up false history.

BULLDOZERWARGASINGH not only you are right but you also have been proved so in regards to your above statement as some brahminacal brother of jealous nature who might have infilitrated this forum has read this article and has very nicely placed those words back terming sikhs of loose character after SARPACH veer edited them and i also did a lot of editing by palcing guru arjan devji's connection wiv lahore and also adding shaheed bhaagat singh's hanging etc. And in addition to that the bra-man also gave proof of his identity by terming sikhs as hindu and also adding some somnath mandir shyt and also a lot of false crap dat when maharaja ranjit singh died he had bhagvad gita placed on his chest. Apart from being false how foolish that satement is....how can a dead person command someone to place a book on his chest?

For the meantime i m not editing it coz u guys can have a look and i'll edit it later but sorry for dat bra-man dude better luck next time. And also a bad news for u i m making an account on wikipedia so i'll be monitoring sikhi related articles regularly to keep them clean of your filth and lies. For he moment go drink your divine cow pi$$ u loser.