Bhangra

And im gona tell you how it is, i do like to drink, yes in that sense i am weak. but i dont live on alcohol. But alcohol doesnt make u a bad person, i hold my morels close and uphold them.
thats all nice n good mate but how you say you a singh then grin.gif

keeping my identity...walking down the street proud with my Paghri and dhari. Having to fight against gorey/kaley and others since ive been born who have touched my kesh, touched my pagh...i think that warrents it

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lohgarh Singh

well if you look at it historically b4nd4, warriors used to take shraab before battle, the gore have documented it

sir john f mcqueen who livd in the times of early british raj stated in his book

"but the sikh warriors of God drew most of their courage from maddening drugs and drink than devotion to religion unlike the wild children of islam"

so historically it is there mate

i agree with whtever u have said sardar dholi..but drinking doesnt make u a singh. if u say u r proud of u'r religion then u would know that drinking is against sikhi..full stop!!

yes i agree but in that case i am weak....beacuase i enjoy somthing that is against sikhi. but i aint going to forcemyself to stop somthing i enjoy yet...i do want to have amrit...eventually...but i dont feel ready ...anytime soon.

i agree with whtever u have said sardar dholi..but drinking doesnt make u a singh. if u say u r proud of u'r religion then u would know that drinking is against sikhi..full stop!!

yes i agree but in that case i am weak....beacuase i enjoy somthing that is against sikhi. but i aint going to forcemyself to stop somthing i enjoy yet...i do want to have amrit...eventually...but i dont feel ready ...anytime soon.

No comments ..its u'r life bro :umm:

well if you look at it historically b4nd4, warriors used to take shraab before battle, the gore have documented it

sir john f mcqueen who livd in the times of early british raj stated in his book

"but the sikh warriors of God drew most of the courage from maddening drugs and drink than devotion to religion unlike the wild children of islam"

so historically it is there mate

where does it say amritdharis(guru ke sikh) drank? :umm:

i just gave you a quote mate!

no where does it say they were baptized veer..if u have something that says gursikhs drank sharab b4 a battle plz scan the pages for me. I am very sure u know a gursikh doesnt need drugs/drink b4 going for a battle.