Important!

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh !!!

muslims have started using new tactisss to convert as we know!

but my freind has been targeted last week and is still being!

they add you on hi5 a girl talks to you , about modelling competiton and says you have talent and should be apart of it they then add you on msn. from there they introduce you to a guy "imran in this case" try to make out like the competiton is real and you have to pay 400 pounds to make sure youre notmessing about with them , the guy offers to pay majority of it. yes the guy is the photographer and poses with the girl... HMMMM!!!

my friend knows about conversions and asked me , so i told her about it. and she blocked and deleted them , they just keep re-adding her off different acounts, when she didnt accept them they make accounts which sound indian " indykiddah" HMMM OKAY !!

theyve managaed to get her mobile phone number some how... and now wont leave her alone

they will aslo try to add thier friends on hi5, this most probably has been going on for ages, but its news to me about the hi5 scheme!

need to be carefull , has really hit me that theyre targeting my freind!

WAHEGURU JIOOO KIRPA KAROO!!

bhull chukk maaf:)

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't about UK but if its happening here in US, americans definitely head towards local police station to lodge complaint against the person for personal harassing and stalking charges. See if you can lodge complaints such like this if you have solid proof...

Get rid of profiles from systems such as hi5, myspace, friendster etc...

i dont understand why sikh girls and boys are so afraid talk to someone if this is happening and i mean talk to anyone like the police, parents and/or relatives dont be ashamed to ask for help...........your parents/relatives wouldnt want you to get hurt i mean they are there to protect you.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa Waheguru ji ki Fateh

Singho let them do their work.. What we have to do is make our self and our friends mentaly strong should have knowlg of SIkhisam so that noone can mislead us .. these craps on target those who have less or no knowlg about their religion.. so make ur friends and cuzins aware of it .. keep the khalsa spirit high .. Gur Bar Akaaaal

If people want to make friends then they will continue to use such websites. Most people on such websites have very little if any knowledge on Sikhism.

What Sikhs need to do or what should have been done along time ago is parchar in english, on sundays, organize camps, trips to theme parks to get the youth united.

The girls have events like Kauragous and stuff but its usualy in evenings and most girls parents dont really let them go to the events so maybe organize such stuff on weekends and holidays would be best.

I got a group of Muslims (say..3 boys and 1 girl) who hang around with me at uni sometimes... i've even been round their uni halls..

they hardly touched the topic of religion, although once one of them asked.. i just answered and pointed out how we differ

Is that anotehr tactic?

just stay alert please

I got a group of Muslims (say..3 boys and 1 girl) who hang around with me at uni sometimes... i've even been round their uni halls..

they hardly touched the topic of religion, although once one of them asked.. i just answered and pointed out how we differ

Is that anotehr tactic?

just stay alert please

incase she maries and converts me?