How Sgpc Can Allow This?

S1ngh

If these kind of things are so bad then why is nothing done about them. I am tired of hearing Sikhs moan about how SGPC / Badal & Co are corrupt. If their so corrupt why not get them out? Surely their are steps that can be taken to get them out of running Gurdwareh etc...

its a bought democracy out there. the more you pump the villagers with booze and drugs the more votes you get. i think that unitl our brothers and sisters in the punjab become more educated these politicians will still be able to buy themselves into power. i think it is changing, but very slowly.

Hey yaar, all of u are making an issue out of it. They have in no way disgraced Darbar Sahib or sikh faith as u can see ur self that they are doing it outside the main gate. I think that the clips of the darbar sahib and the nihang singhs they showed and the backgroung music they gave is quite gud. Showing Darbar sahib in Indian Idol doent disgrace it yaar. On the contrary, it promotes it. ppl come to know about the real beauty of Darbaar sahib and Amritsar. Not satisfied??, Ok then u tell me what shud they show related to sikhi in the show from Amritsar except Darbar Sahib And Jalianwala Bagh????. Man its nothing, ppl have just learnt to make an issue out of everything. Secondly, why everyone in this forum treats dancing, bhangra and singing as a taboo??. Man we have two thinks going hand in hand, a RELIGION, which we gotta preach and the other, Our CULTURE, our Heritage which is dying fast. I dont know why everybody here criticizes bhangra. Think over it man!!!!!!!!!

P.S- Plz see this link for REAL Letting down of our dearest dastar. This bloody chink thinks that he can build a dastar without kes. Damn him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Link- http://youtube.com/watch?v=aZo7qzHrfeA