College Which Girls Shouldnt Attend

Give your children a proper eduaction, and get them through to Grammer school and then to Grammer 6th form, you wont have any problems there with religious fanatics as they are too stupid to get entry there.

LOL.gifLOL.gif tooo funny man :wub:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally believe its not about colleges you could say the same for secondary (high) schools, universities and even work places where even adults are pressured to go out and have a drink at the end of the week..........its all about keeping good sangat and that means anyone from any religion who doesnt force their view onto you and doesnt lead you down the wrong path. sometimes kids/teenagers deliberately join these groups/gangs/whatever so they can in their own minds allow themselves to do things like drink, smoke etc.........a building cannot corrupt you it doesnt make any sense..............

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Submit to the will of waheguru?? so what is the will of waheguru?? Surely it cant be his will to let young girls get drug raped?

Men can be just as weak as women but it seems in todays age the alot of women are suckers for "love"

no-ones knows the will of waheguru but all i knw is that if anything Good happens in our lives its WAHEGURU and we are slaves to our karam.............who knows wot we did in our previous lives but we come in this world and the reason we are re-born is bcos we have sinned.................so if i were to be drug raped tommorw who to say i didnt drug rape someone in my previous life? (crude example i knw so my apologies if i upset anyone)

All im saying is that if we give our heads to Waheguru then he will carry us accross the ocean of sins and ensure nuffing happens to us but if we lead a selfish life and only engross ourselves in worldly desires and corruptions then wee deserve wot we get..............

i may sound harsh and im by no means perfect but i attribute alot on the negatives things ive done that have lead me to the path im taking now................so in my humble opinion i thank god for making me mess up bcos its through my mistakes i found my only true support that is Waheguru.........

bhul chuck maafi

i think british sikh lad is jus talkin about high risk colleges and that. no need to turn it into sumin its not, JustME ur right wiv wat u sayin, but british sikh lad jus talkin bou high risk colleges init?

yeh "high risk college" is a better word, i shud have used it.

lol. sorry i may have taken this matter abit too far blush.gif i dont mean to give anyone an earing bashing with my feminine stick :wub:

bhul chuck maafi folks

Give your children a proper eduaction, and get them through to Grammer school and then to Grammer 6th form, you wont have any problems there with religious fanatics as they are too stupid to get entry there.

yeah man totally agree with u bro, the way for sikhi to progress and advance and to increase sikh awareness is through education, yeah definetly we need to focus on our jeevans for sure but we cant just turn our back on social issues a true sikh needs to be an all rounder have a sick jeevan and also try there best in other areas such as education, through education u can achieve soo much, i.e a higher salary soo u can help others with a larger deal fo money, whats better stacking shelves in tesco from 9 to 5, or workingg in the city for a few hours and coming home giving u all that spare time to focus on ur jeevan its common sense which one a normal person would choose lol, its just about using ur time wisely yes defintely do as much gurbani as possible but also revise, gcse's aint hard anway ust got to remember a few things for a-levels it takes 2 years of dedication and ur through it.

AND DONT WALK AROUND WITH YOUR HEAD IN THE CLOUDS.

its very easy rob people (like u) cos they not awake.

i totally agree with british sikh lad guys not everyone is as chardi kala as you

its not about being in chardi kalah im the biggest murakh in the world but by implying that sticking to "safe colleges" will [ save girls FROM THEMSELVES is ridiculous.

if a girl wants to mess around than she will do it whether shes in solidary confindmant or where ever

It basic common sense man....................this topic is rediculous.......................wot about safe colleges for MEN???????? oh im sorry men are not as weak as women??

if a person is to become "awake" as u put it, then it is only throught the WILL of WAHEGURU.............when will we people living in the age of kaljug realise that ONLY naam simeram and jaaping naam will save us?

bhul chuck maafi

FINALLY once again!!!!!! :WW: