New Article: The Lustful Life Of The False Sikhs – The Satans Way

lowest bhainjee said:

Look behind the words, seeing the general meaning instead of taking it at face-value.

Singhni-MiriPiri jee's replies are directed towards the overall message of satan/maya and the forces that take us away from akaal purkh vaaheguroo. Although some of the points in the article are a bit sour to take in, but the general message of the post and the overall blog is to bring everyone closer to akaal purkh, and to help people keep rehats big or small to bring themselves, it might've been bhainjee's past experience that she went through to make her write/think this way, but at the end of the day its her thoughts and she is entitled to her opinion. The beauty of sikhi is that its very open and accepting, but it also provides us with the wisdom to question, that is what guru nanak did, he questioned the brahmins, the muslims, and the rest of the world to make them understand the truth.

There's a difference of opinion based on past experiences, knowledge of baanee, avasthaa, rehat, sangat, etc. Sikhi is a way of life along with a religion, its how you live your life, gurbaanee is an ocean, we can take a handful of the ocean and drink it and quench our thirst, but we'll never be able to drink the entire ocean. We can take gems we find in this ocean and take with us, but we'll need more equipment and a better boat to go out and look for more gems, which can be found through keeping rehat and doing abhyaas/vichaar of banee and doing abhyaas of naam.

As far as speaking to the opposite gender it comes down to YOU on a personal level, look inside yourself and ask yourself, how do I see this person? Its wrong to generalize and say you should just not look at them or talk to them as its the only way, NO, its not the only way, but bottom line we should take what good we can and apply to ourself and do vichaar on our own budh mat.

ਮਃ ੧ ॥

मः १॥

Mehlā 1.

First Mehl:

ਭੰਡਿਜੰਮੀਐਭੰਡਿਨਿੰਮੀਐਭੰਡਿਮੰਗਣੁਵੀਆਹੁ ॥

Bẖand jammī­ai bẖand nimmī­ai bẖand mangaṇ vī­āhu.

From woman, man is born; within woman, man is conceived; to woman he is engaged and married.

ਭੰਡਹੁਹੋਵੈਦੋਸਤੀਭੰਡਹੁਚਲੈਰਾਹੁ ॥

Bẖandahu hovai ḏosṯī bẖandahu cẖalai rāhu.

Woman becomes his friend; through woman, the future generations come.

ਭੰਡੁਮੁਆਭੰਡੁਭਾਲੀਐਭੰਡਿਹੋਵੈਬੰਧਾਨੁ ॥

Bẖand mu­ā bẖand bẖālī­ai bẖand hovai banḏẖān.

When his woman dies, he seeks another woman; to woman he is bound.

ਸੋਕਿਉਮੰਦਾਆਖੀਐਜਿਤੁਜੰਮਹਿਰਾਜਾਨ ॥

So ki­o manḏā ākẖī­ai jiṯ jameh rājān.

So why call her bad? From her, kings are born.

ਭੰਡਹੁਹੀਭੰਡੁਊਪਜੈਭੰਡੈਬਾਝੁਨਕੋਇ ॥

Bẖandahu hī bẖand ūpjai bẖandai bājẖ na ko­ė.

From woman, woman is born; without woman, there would be no one at all.

ਨਾਨਕਭੰਡੈਬਾਹਰਾਏਕੋਸਚਾਸੋਇ ॥

Nānak bẖandai bāhrā ėko sacẖā so­ė.

O Nanak, only the True Lord is without a woman.

ਜਿਤੁਮੁਖਿਸਦਾਸਾਲਾਹੀਐਭਾਗਾਰਤੀਚਾਰਿ ॥

Jiṯ mukẖ saḏā salāhī­ai bẖāgā raṯī cẖār.

That mouth which praises the Lord continually is blessed and beautiful.

ਨਾਨਕਤੇਮੁਖਊਜਲੇਤਿਤੁਸਚੈਦਰਬਾਰਿ॥੨॥

Nānak ṯė mukẖ ūjlė ṯiṯ sacẖai ḏarbār. ||2||

O Nanak, those faces shall be radiant in the Court of the True Lord. ||2||

*This shabd relates to a different theme altogether, and requires its own discussion, but one of the tuks in the shabd I found interesting to those that think talking to women is wrong. Bhul chuk muaf.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest baba amarjeet singh

allah is vishnoo?

is ther a gurbani tuk which supports this?

also can u provide a gurbani which supports the description of jamdhoots?

also can u respond to the 2 points previously

1. are u saying tht if a singh speaks to a singhni it is definately due to kaam or kaam will definately arise from tht situation?

2. all of the gurbani tuks u provided are great, but which ones say tht speaking to opposite gender is wrong

Guest Dancing Warrior
Maya isn’t known in others religions in depth whereas the Satan isn’t mentioned in Sikhi in depth. Every religion is confined by the heavens and three qualities. Islam believes in Allah, who is in actual fact Vishnu who resides only in the heavens. Therefore the Satan would be mentioned a lot in other religions more than Sikhi because he is confined to the heavens. Satan was actually a fallen angel. Allah/Vishnu told him that he has to get punished for his misdeeds. The Satan/fallen angel asked Allah if he could at least wait until judgement day. Allah accepted this. But the Satan said that before that day he will make sure all beings will go to hell and that he will try and take over the kingdom of heavens.

The Gursikhs are above the heavens, since the heavens are restricted to the three qualities and Maya. Maya is the shadow of Vaheguru, not Allah/Vishnu. She has enticed the heavens, Vishnu, and even the Satan. Maya is the agent of God, she serves him. However, unlike the Satan who is under her power, she is not against the Saints but in fact she is enticed by them. The Satan instead hates the saints, he is still confined to the three qualities, thus under the power of Maya. This is why in Sikhi he is not mentioned in depth because Sikhi is on a wider scale. In Sikhi one can become one with Vaheguru, so they become above the entire play/drama of God's.

With all due respect this is not the realm of Dungeons & Dragons, you are mixing different schools of thoughts, ideologies, legends etc in order to support your statement. In the First testament and original gospels Satan was a state of office and a high ranking Archangel who never fell from grace as depicted in the second testament. In fact Satan’s status is in par with the Archangels Michael, Raphael, and Gabriel.

Satan is not the cause of wondering minds and thoughts, nature is. There is no need to put a Satanic apocalyptic feel to this it can be discussed perfectly normally and rationally without the Jehovah’s Witness nonsense.

Further more the Lord God Waheguru is creator, sustainer and destroyer of all. The lord is not limited as preached in other scriptures, there is no other hand or power that is remotely equal to Waheguru that has a say in the great play of life. It all starts with and ends with Him and his hukam.

If you had put as much belief and effort in to the awe of Waheguru as you do with the reality of Satan you would be truly liberated.

With respect

Dancing warrior ( aka Dungeon Master)

Maya isn’t known in others religions in depth whereas the Satan isn’t mentioned in Sikhi in depth. Every religion is confined by the heavens and three qualities. Islam believes in Allah, who is in actual fact Vishnu who resides only in the heavens. Therefore the Satan would be mentioned a lot in other religions more than Sikhi because he is confined to the heavens. Satan was actually a fallen angel. Allah/Vishnu told him that he has to get punished for his misdeeds. The Satan/fallen angel asked Allah if he could at least wait until judgement day. Allah accepted this. But the Satan said that before that day he will make sure all beings will go to hell and that he will try and take over the kingdom of heavens.

The Gursikhs are above the heavens, since the heavens are restricted to the three qualities and Maya. Maya is the shadow of Vaheguru, not Allah/Vishnu. She has enticed the heavens, Vishnu, and even the Satan. Maya is the agent of God, she serves him. However, unlike the Satan who is under her power, she is not against the Saints but in fact she is enticed by them. The Satan instead hates the saints, he is still confined to the three qualities, thus under the power of Maya. This is why in Sikhi he is not mentioned in depth because Sikhi is on a wider scale. In Sikhi one can become one with Vaheguru, so they become above the entire play/drama of God's.

erm..........okaaaaaaay......................u knw wot like a sed a few days ago.............common sense seems to have gone down the toilet over the past few threads ive been reading

Suggesting that any guy/girl relationshop outside family or marraige is kaam is a very Naive assumption....................a person kismat pre-ordained by waheguru can only determine the actions and thier intents..........................we also know how we intend our actions to be percieved and that is between us and waheguru and he is the onlooker and knower of all................

Satan etc is just another usless argument that will go around and around............if u wanna beleive in it then fine.........thats ur perogative.....................but dont question or argue against guru's bani

SINCE WHEN HAS MAN BEGAN TO CONSIDER THEMSELVES ABOVE OUR GURU......?

if there are things you dont understand.........u enquire..........u question.............but u dont distort bani to win arguments or to try and prove flase and true and true as false...............

but noooooooooooooooooooo "our argument is right, what i think is rite blah blah blah blah"

Drop the egos, attachment and pride and see ur Guru and dont argue.........if you dont agree then deal with it but not DE-VALUE wot u do not understand................

bhul chuck maafi

Guest Akirtghan
thats all fine n dandy, but if something is against gurmat sikhs have a duty to speak up against that.

I find this statement from you so ridiculous and ironic; you speak like you know what gurmat is.

thank you for pointing out my stupidity. but, from very little i do know, gurmat isn't about running away from maya. guru sahib has given us the jugtee to fight and win over maya, this is only possible with guru's kirpa.

bsMqu mhlw 5 Gru 2 ihMfol

basa(n)th mehalaa 5 ghar 2 hi(n)ddola

Basant, Fifth Mehla, Second House, Hindol:

<> siqgur pRswid ]

ik oa(n)kaar sathigur prasaadh ||

One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:

hoie iekqR imlhu myry BweI duibDw dUir krhu ilv lwie ]

hoe eikathr milahu maerae bhaaee dhubidhhaa dhoor karahu liv laae ||

Come and join together, O my Siblings of Destiny; dispel your sense of duality and let yourselves be lovingly absorbed in the Lord.

hir nwmY ky hovhu joVI gurmuiK bYshu sPw ivCwie ]1]

har naamai kae hovahu jorree guramukh baisahu safaa vishhaae ||1||

Let yourselves be joined to the Name of the Lord; become Gurmukh, spread out your mat, and sit down. ||1||

ien@ ibiD pwsw Fwlhu bIr ]

einh bidhh paasaa dtaalahu beer ||

In this way, throw the dice, O brothers.

gurmuiK nwmu jphu idnu rwqI AMq kwil nh lwgY pIr ]1] rhwau ]

guramukh naam japahu dhin raathee a(n)th kaal neh laagai peer ||1|| rehaao ||

As Gurmukh, chant the Naam, the Name of the Lord, day and night. At the very last moment, you shall not have to suffer in pain. ||1||Pause||

krm Drm qum@ caupiV swjhu squ krhu qum@ swrI ]

karam dhharam thumh chouparr saajahu sath karahu thumh saaree ||

Let righteous actions be your gameboard, and let the truth be your dice.

kwmu k®oDu loBu mohu jIqhu AYsI Kyl hir ipAwrI ]2]

kaam krodhh lobh mohu jeethahu aisee khael har piaaree ||2||

Conquer sexual desire, anger, greed and worldly attachment; only such a game as this is dear to the Lord. ||2||

auiT iesnwnu krhu prBwqy soey hir AwrwDy ]

out(h) eisanaan karahu parabhaathae soeae har aaraadhhae ||

Rise in the early hours of the morning, and take your cleansing bath. Before you go to bed at night, remember to worship the Lord.

ibKVy dwau lµGwvY myrw siqguru suK shj syqI Gir jwqy ]3]

bikharrae dhaao la(n)ghaavai maeraa sathigur sukh sehaj saethee ghar jaathae ||3||

My True Guru will assist you, even on your most difficult moves; you shall reach your true home in celestial peace and poise. ||3||

hir Awpy KylY Awpy dyKY hir Awpy rcnu rcwieAw ]

har aapae khaelai aapae dhaekhai har aapae rachan rachaaeiaa ||

The Lord Himself plays, and He Himself watches; the Lord Himself created the creation.

jn nwnk gurmuiK jo nru KylY so ijix bwjI Gir AwieAw ]4]1]19]

jan naanak guramukh jo nar khaelai so jin baajee ghar aaeiaa ||4||1||19||

O servant Nanak, that person who plays this game as Gurmukh, wins the game of life, and returns to his true home. ||4||1||19||

and as i said before, guru sahib has tells us par "triya ROOP na pekhai netr". we are not suppose to check someone out, look at their beauty. sikhi is about living in maya, not running away from it. bhul chuk maaf.

the question whether this "satan" exists or not as per gurmat requires a whole another topic. so i dont wanna say anything here.

i think i've wasted enuf time on this thread now.

namastang veer nailed it perfectly.

PS. my hath jor key benti to everyone, please please dont read the literal english translations and take them to be the full meaning of bani. i beg you.

I find this statement from you so ridiculous and ironic; you speak like you know what gurmat is.

wot i find ridiculous and ironic that sangat can listen to a person's vichaar and never comment on the positive half as much as we do on the negatives (myself included)

:wub:

Guest Akirtghan

wot i find ridiculous and ironic that sangat can listen to a person's vichaar and never comment on the positive half as much as we do on the negatives (myself included)

:wub:

its good like that bibi, i like it when people comment on my negative side. keeps me on the ground pray.gif

and as i said before, guru sahib has tells us par "triya ROOP na pekhai netr". we are not suppose to check someone out, look at their beauty. sikhi is about living in maya, not running away from it. bhul chuk maaf.

Okay i don't get this :wub: . When we talk about nature, how waheguru has made beautiful things around us, how we enjoy the rivers and mountains. Isn't physical beauty a subject of appreciation too? I mean everything around us is Rabb de Rang.