New Article: The Lustful Life Of The False Sikhs – The Satans Way

This blog's agenda is more like a form of Taliban Islam than Sikhi. It would seem that some Sikhs are becoming like Muslims, and want to turn Sikhi into some twisted and photcopy version of backwards Taliban Islam.

I mean even invoking Satan as an entity or concept in relation to Sikhi is ridiculous and ignorant in the extreme.

Time for those Talibani-Islam Sikhs to go somewhere and live in caves away from the modern world I think, have fun.

Guru Fateh

100% Agree with you.

IN the real world, we have to interact with differnt people. There surely nothing wrong with that, of course Lust can occasionaly come into the mind. But isnt it better to control that lust rather than live a taliban lifestyle?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest baba amarjeet singh
Waheguroo ji ka khalsa, waheguroo ji ki fateh

Khalsa ji, a very beautiful article, full of truth.

Don't let people on this forum put you down, as they are ready to pounce on some one, who is thinking good for them. Chalo, thats mahrajs play. They are not abhiyaasi and most likely wont even wake up amritwela, dead while still alive, yet they are ready to hurt another gursikhs feelings. They have no signs of a gursikh, carry on with your inspiring posts, TO SOME and leave the rest to mahraj.

The ones that disagree are the ones who are in the boat themselves, so by writing these kinds of posts, you will hurt there hankar, pride and krodh thats why they react. Write childish posts and say childish things, realise that mahraj has done kirpa on you and you are doing a great seva through mahrajs kirpa. Keep it up!

Banda has no power to anything, all mahrajs kirpa.

Stay in chardikala!

Waheguroo ji ka khalsa, waheguroo ji ki fateh

singhni miri piris article is all well and good because SHE FOLLOWS WHAT SHE SAYS

if you write something you should follow it

if you strongly support girls and boys not speaking and then after you speak to the opposite gender, this is extreme hypocrisy

or if you do something like go to a theme park with bibiaa after saying tht singhnia and singhs should not speak, extreme hypocrisy

so please, before you type, think.

Using Gurus Bani to push ones own agenda is blasphemy

Further more your subtitle “the satans way” is utter nonsense Satan is nothing but new testament hotchpotch, Satan in the first testament is a state of office and nothing to do with hell, sins, red guy with pointy horns.

Gr88888888888888888888 article... no guy should reply to a bibi's post on this forum and the same applies to the bibi's. and the mods should do something about the chatroom too..like a separate chatrooms for guys and bibian.

i have come to understand now..thnks for saving my life Singhni Miripiri..you took me out of the gutter..you have saved me..

seems like u want to make your blog famous thats why you are askinh ppl to visit your blog..PROUD of u'r article eh ... u'r article is nothing but your views and that isn't gurmat, that is all am gonna say

Sinfull animals commenting on Gurmat.

There is only one animal in this world who hurts others "intentionally", and this animal is known as man.

~a wise gurmukhs words dass once heard~

this forum has the lamest breed of people I have ever seen.Only such people hurt other people's feeling, those who don't have Naam on their rasna(tounge).

The purpose of the post is to bring ourselves closer to Naam by avoiding Lustfull thoughts....

Atleast this Bibi with keerpa of Guru Sahib is working on her Jeewan, with Guru Sahib keerpa may she and everyone who follows Naam Marag is liberated by Guru Sahib.

Those who made fun of this bibi,I am sure such people will lose this Game of Life and will be thrown into the cycle of birth and death AGAIN and AGAIN.

Eventho I don't agree with 1 or 2 of the points...

( the article below taken from another forum)

This is what Gurmat teaches us:

Here are some references from Sree Guru Granth Sahib Maharaj jee and also from Vara of Bhai Gurdass jee:

Dekh Perayea Changea, Mava Bhenna Dhea Janey.

Look at other womens with Good intention, Consider them as your Mothers, Sisters and Daughters.

(Vara Bhai Gurdass jee)

In the above pangtee Bhai Gurdass jee clearly states that a Sikh should consider all women who are elder than him as his MOTHERS, same age as him as SISTERS, and those younger than him as his DAUGHTERS! Whether they are Sikhs,Hindus, Muslim, Jew or of any other background it is a MUST for a Sikh to respect all of them as mentioned above.(and should only and only love his wife)….the same applies for Sikh women too!

In Gurbanee too it is clearly stated:

Par Tari-a Roop Na Paykhay Naytar.

Our eyes should NOT gaze upon the beauty of others!

(Ang 274, Gauree Sukhmani,Mahalla:5)

The above line comes in Sree Sukhmani Sahib and it CLEARLY states that it is FORBIDDEN to too look at the beauty of the opposite sex with ill intentions.

Love and physical relationship with your spouse it something NORMAL accordint to gurmat.When you are already married to your singh/singhni.

otherwise:

a Sikh should consider all women who are elder than him as his MOTHERS, same age as him as SISTERS, and those younger than him as his DAUGHTERS! Whether they are Sikhs,Hindus, Muslim, Jew or of any other background it is a MUST for a Sikh to respect all of them as mentioned above.(and should only and only love his wife)….the same applies for Sikh women too!

Guest Dancing Warrior
Using Gurus Bani to push ones own agenda is blasphemy

Further more your subtitle “the satans way” is utter nonsense Satan is nothing but new testament hotchpotch, Satan in the first testament is a state of office and nothing to do with hell, sins, red guy with pointy horns.

Gr88888888888888888888 article... no guy should reply to a bibi's post on this forum and the same applies to the bibi's. and the mods should do something about the chatroom too..like a separate chatrooms for guys and bibian.

i have come to understand now..thnks for saving my life Singhni Miripiri..you took me out of the gutter..you have saved me..

seems like u want to make your blog famous thats why you are askinh ppl to visit your blog..PROUD of u'r article eh ... u'r article is nothing but your views and that isn't gurmat, that is all am gonna say

Sinfull animals commenting on Gurmat.

There is only one animal in this world who hurts others "intentionally", and this animal is known as man.

~a wise gurmukhs words dass once heard~

this forum has the lamest breed of people I have ever seen.Only such people hurt other people's feeling, those who don't have Naam on their rasna(tounge).

The purpose of the post is to bring ourselves closer to Naam by avoiding Lustfull thoughts....

Atleast this Bibi with keerpa of Guru Sahib is working on her Jeewan, with Guru Sahib keerpa may she and everyone who follows Naam Marag is liberated by Guru Sahib.

Those who made fun of this bibi,I am sure such people will lose this Game of Life and will be thrown into the cycle of birth and death AGAIN and AGAIN.

Eventho I don't agree with 1 or 2 of the points...

( the article below taken from another forum)

This is what Gurmat teaches us:

Here are some references from Sree Guru Granth Sahib Maharaj jee and also from Vara of Bhai Gurdass jee:

Dekh Perayea Changea, Mava Bhenna Dhea Janey.

Look at other womens with Good intention, Consider them as your Mothers, Sisters and Daughters.

(Vara Bhai Gurdass jee)

In the above pangtee Bhai Gurdass jee clearly states that a Sikh should consider all women who are elder than him as his MOTHERS, same age as him as SISTERS, and those younger than him as his DAUGHTERS! Whether they are Sikhs,Hindus, Muslim, Jew or of any other background it is a MUST for a Sikh to respect all of them as mentioned above.(and should only and only love his wife)….the same applies for Sikh women too!

In Gurbanee too it is clearly stated:

Par Tari-a Roop Na Paykhay Naytar.

Our eyes should NOT gaze upon the beauty of others!

(Ang 274, Gauree Sukhmani,Mahalla:5)

The above line comes in Sree Sukhmani Sahib and it CLEARLY states that it is FORBIDDEN to too look at the beauty of the opposite sex with ill intentions.

“Sinfull animals commenting on Gurmat.”

Firstly, what is a sinful animal?

Secondly, its funny how the “Jeevan Police” jump to each others aid despite the attar lunacy of the article, I suppose the tribe continues with their nonsense to go with other utterly blasphemous ideas they have.

Guest Dancing Warrior
one of my mums friends said to me amritdharis cant have a physical relationship because the kachera would reistrict it is that true?

Where do amritdaries kids from? A stork? rolleyes.gif mailorder?