New Article: The Lustful Life Of The False Sikhs – The Satans Way

Guest Akirtghan

lol PAR TRIA man, beauty of another's wife(husband) etc....

the thing is beauty of nature takes you close to god, but beauty of flesh takes you away from god.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol PAR TRIA man, beauty of another's wife(husband) etc....

the thing is beauty of nature takes you close to god, but beauty of flesh takes you away from god.

umm.. but beauty is beauty.. :wub: if i say a woman(married/unmarried) is beautiful that don't mean am thinking bad stuff about her.. does it?

Guest Akirtghan

but its easy to get trapped into the bad stuff by looking at beauty of a bibi. so u best not look :wub:

nature di beauty dekho, rab chety anda :wub:

Okay i don't get this :wub: . When we talk about nature, how waheguru has made beautiful things around us, how we enjoy the rivers and mountains. Isn't physical beauty a subject of appreciation too? I mean everything around us is Rabb de Rang.

i take it ju mean certain aspects of a person.................as in......................well i dont know lets give an example..........................EYES?

tongue.gif :wub:

Okay i don't get this :wub: . When we talk about nature, how waheguru has made beautiful things around us, how we enjoy the rivers and mountains. Isn't physical beauty a subject of appreciation too? I mean everything around us is Rabb de Rang.

i take it ju mean certain aspects of a person.................as in......................well i dont know lets give an example..........................EYES?

tongue.gif :wub:

pysical beauty eh? too many people are obessed with physical beauty these days.........i think that anything that takes us away from concentrating on sikhi is bad for us (but it needs to be understood that its hard to put that into practice).

pysical beauty eh? too many people are obessed with physical beauty these days.........i think that anything that takes us away from concentrating on sikhi is bad for us (but it needs to be understood that its hard to put that into practice).

hmm.. i dunno if lookin at people takes me away from sikhi but yeah its not just the physical beauty.. for eg. a woman in hijab looks beautiful, umm.. a bibi in dastar looks elegant, a guy with a nice physique looks good too (don't mean i am gay).

hmm.. i dunno if lookin at people takes me away from sikhi but yeah its not just the physical beauty.. for eg. a woman in hijab looks beautiful, umm.. a bibi in dastar looks elegant, a guy with a nice physique looks good too (don't mean i am gay).

lol......... i think its about ur intent..............if u look with inpure intent then its a paap but if u looking out of respect and admiration...............i wudnt say that its a bad thing................finding the balance between ur intent is the difficult part................

This blog's agenda is more like a form of Taliban Islam than Sikhi. It would seem that some Sikhs are becoming like Muslims, and want to turn Sikhi into some twisted and photcopy version of backwards Taliban Islam.

I mean even invoking Satan as an entity or concept in relation to Sikhi is ridiculous and ignorant in the extreme.

Time for those Talibani-Islam Sikhs to go somewhere and live in caves away from the modern world I think, have fun.

Guru Fateh