New Article: The Lustful Life Of The False Sikhs – The Satans Way

Guest Akirtghan

Demonic warrior, the point isn't that we should or should not talk to opposite sex. we talk to our sisters, brothers, mom's n dad's dont we? we should treat everyone LIKE we treat our own brother's and sisters. thats what gurbani says.

now, if you dont want to talk to opposite sex, i respect that. but to say guru sahib says its wrong to talk to opposite sex is just wrong. as i've already said a few times, gurbani should not be used to justify one's own views. thats the whole issue.

i totally see where the writer is coming from. in fact, it'd be hard to find me talking about a useless thing to a bibi (in person). if i need something i talk other than that i stay away.

and people, put a hold on the sarcasm and try to disuss like adults that we all claim to be

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I talk to this bibi..real CK bibi who teaches me good stuff and i in no ways can stop talkin to her... stop me if u can :wub: tell me i am going to hell for talking wid her :wub:

ps: singhni miripiri you seem like a chardikalla bibi, can i get u'r msn too tongue.gif

Guest Narinder Singh

This bibi is spitting pure venom from her mouth, i couldnt disagree anymore with her views. I cant stand it when people use gurbani to ciriticise the actions of others, gurbani is supposed to be the medicine for the individual reading it, youre not the one writing the prescriptions, guru sahib is.

I know its very hard to believe, even if they are your fellow gursikhs, but not everyone has the intentions you think they do.

Fateh.

Guest baba amarjeet singh
This bibi is spitting pure venom from her mouth, i couldnt disagree anymore with her views. I cant stand it when people use gurbani to ciriticise the actions of others, gurbani is supposed to be the medicine for the individual reading it, youre not the one writing the prescriptions, guru sahib is.

I know its very hard to believe, even if they are your fellow gursikhs, but not everyone has the intentions you think they do.

Fateh.

thts going waaaaaaaaay to far

pure venom?!?!?! :wub:

in my opinion 2 things in the article i disagree with

1. it is not a certanity tht if a singhni speaks to a singh it is due to kaam reasons, or tht kaam will arise from this

2. i do not see how the gurbani tuks quoted advocate tht singhs and singhniaa shouldnt speak

apart from tht, its ok.

wait..

"We call each other “sisters” and “brothers” and then assume that it is acceptable. If we only see each other as brothers and sisters, then for what reason did we talk uselessly to the opposite gender in the first place?"

So that means I'm not allowed to talk to my blood sister becuase that is lust? I'm confused.. she IS my sister.. but talking to her is bad too? wacko.gif somebody helup!!!

PS: Who's satan??? I thought we were Sikhs not Muslims

We can talk to our actual brothers and sisters. It shouldn’t increase our lust since we are not going to wed them. But that does not mean we should talk nonsense with them. We should talk little with EVERYONE.

The Satan does exist. There also countless other beings that also exist such as angels, fairies, dragons, demons (different types), goblins, ghosts, spirits, and other different beings. Did you know that the story of Bhagat Prahlaad Ji occurred in the underworlds? Just because Muslims believe in the Satan does that make us a Muslim? Muslims believe in God, so does that make us a Muslim too. No religion is false.

The reason why I used Satan is because that’s what Satan would want, people to follow evil ways. Satan is what suggests people to do wrong through their mind.

sifathee saar n jaananee sadhaa vasai saithaan ||

They do not know the value of the Lord's Praises, and Satan is always with them.

And

raah shaithaanee dhuneeaa goee ||aa||

The whole of the world is following the ways of Satan.

The only issue we should have with references to Satan is when people say that he/it is an 'enemy' of God. Akaal Purakh created everything, He is without enemies. But Akaal Purakh created even those things which draw us away from the true path - it's a similar concept to that of Maya. Why argue about the beings and entities that we know nothing of? There are more important things to be getting on with.

Guru Ji's Sipahi, obviously she wasn't saying that you're not allowed to talk to your sister. Look behind the words, seeing the general meaning instead of taking it at face-value.

I agree with Akirtghan's last post and Amarjeet Singh's opinion.

The Satan does exist. There also countless other beings that also exist such as angels, fairies, dragons, demons (different types), goblins, ghosts, spirits, and other different beings.

So who is satan? Tell us more about this being, where can we meet em?

Did you know that the story of Bhagat Prahlaad Ji occurred in the underworlds?
Underworlds, yes. Satan, no.
Just because Muslims believe in the Satan does that make us a Muslim? Muslims believe in God, so does that make us a Muslim too.
lol nice twisty arguement.. I meant Muslims believe in Satan as the big devil.. Sikhs don't.
All the Gurbani quotes

a) I'm not into one-lined translatoins

b) and even if you use them.. references to Satan are metaphorical (way of satan = bad.. not literally chilling with some big red dude with horns)

Dear Brother/sister, I don’t have to justify myself how I know Satan exists. You must believe in Jamdooths and do you know that jamdooths are red, they have extremely large horns, and their body structure is very, very built. They appear fearless, stern and disciplined. There are other different types of devilish demons. The list can go on since God’s creation is limitless but there is no reason to. Sant Naraian Singh has also mentioned the Satan that exists. This Satan is just part of his creation; it is all in God’s play. Some Human beings are too against God, but does that give them the authority has high as God. God can destroy is creation in a blink of an eye, including Satan. Bhai Fauja Singh said, “It has always happened and it will happen always. Right will stand by you and devil against you…” There are always two forces working against us. This occurs when the mind is still divided. Listening to the mind is when we are taking the actions of the devil. The more we fight against the mind, the weaker the devil would become. If there is something wrong we do, the inner voice of Guru Ji will guide us to the right path depending on which force is more dominant. We only receive the direction of God at all times only once the devil vanishes, leaving us pure and victorious.

Take care and all the best

VJKKVJKF