What Can U Categorize As Idolizing?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Akirtghan

oo i just rem, at takhat shri hazoor sahib they do aarti with the whole thaali, candle, incense stick .... the whole shabang.

perhaps you'd like to go down there and voice your opinion tongue.gif

Guest Akirtghan

i was talking to all those who oppose the aarti being done that way, they do aarti infront of guru sahib,

seriously, i challenge anyone to go down there and speak against it rolleyes.gif

ਬੁਤ ਪੂਜਿ ਪੂਜਿ ਹਿੰਦੂ ਮੂਏ ਤੁਰਕ ਮੂਏ ਸਿਰੁ ਨਾਈ

This may help.

Dude I don't know bani off by heart and I don't like to read one line either cos you gotta understand contexts in which things are said. If you disagree with anything I have written then discuss that with me. I see no problemo by using incense sticks, fancy rumallai, or photos....IDOLISING is if we suddenly decided the photo was God and forgot shabad is Guru..I've never met a single person who spends all day looking at a photo or throwing tuff into the air saying they were praying...cos thats just idolizing and not learning anything real.

Again im saying it, this messageboard's about opinion's and the points you have addressed are valuable.

The main reason for this post was to some answer's and keep them coming lol

WGJKK WGJKF