Hawara's Sentance Delivered Today

aman_jee

Guest Narinder Singh

Our leadership is disgusting.

These Gursikhs are about to do the biggest seva for the Panth by meeting a certain death, yet beffkoof, anpar, spineless sheep like Vedanti are completely silent?

My head bows in shame...

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a lot to be learnt from bhai sahib, and if anyone has the opportunity to meet him (singhs in india) it would be worthwhile speaking to him while we can. most of the taksali (older taksali) singhs that he was tight with are still around but they are also now 'undercover', so im sure they will have loads of information about him that they can tell us.

i believe bhai sahib took amrit while he was in prison and the singhs who did that seva are also around (not 100% who they are though i guess they all kept it quiet for obvious reasons) but what an amazing example is that! even while in prison which is meant to destroy ur soul and mind, bhai sahib decided to give his soul and mind fully to guru maharajh!

if anyone has any info on him and his brother singhs as well, please can u share it here?

d_oh.gifd_oh.gifd_oh.gif

parnaam shaheeda nu !!!

jo tho praem khaelan kaa chaao ||

If you desire to play this game of love with Me,

sir dhhar thalee galee maeree aao ||

then step onto My Path with your head in hand.

eith maarag pair dhhareejai ||

When you place your feet on this Path,

sir dheejai kaan n keejai ||20||

give Me your head, and do not pay any attention to public opinion. ||20||

pray.gifpray.gifpray.gif

was watching Z Alpha punjabi news the other day, I usually don't but they had a whole special on the Beant Sio assasination case, so I wanted to see bharat mata's spin. it's always interesting to see the other side's view.

well thi is the way the indian punjabi media pinned it:

they called beant sio a shaheed who lost his life ridding Punjab of terrorists who had destroyed the peaceful atmosphere of the state. they played the typical bharat music in the back when they showed his footage with KP Gill, you know those horns and drums and stuff they play at indian parades and some sikhs play when they sing deh siva bar mohe hai.

then they said let's look at the people behind the terrorist act. They showed the singhs involved and played that villain music from hindi movies in the background. When they showed jagtar singh hawara they played that music from indiana jones when amrish puri takes people's hearts out.

the reporter mentioned that the dreaded terrorists defiled the courts everytime they appeared by rasiing desh drohi slogans, basically was referring to teh fact that these singhs always do naare baazi for khalistan when making court appearances. The reporter however didn't have the guts to say what the slogans were, just that they were anti-national.

then they showed, beant sio's potra and wife. they sad it is a shame to wait for so long for justice. i thought about the justice denied to beant sio's victims.

it was just so twisted man. i was watching that and felt ashamed for people who call that country home. we can't live in a country where evil men like beant sio are termed martyrs and heros. it's a disgrace.

and what free news agency uses filmi music to spread propaganda? india is just twisted man. who in teh world plays filmi villain music when showing people bahart mata dislikes?

i don't care how economically rich india is, they are still the most morally bankrupt in my book.

khalistan zindabaad!

vedanti, the so called pope of the sikhs should be ashamed. nihangs, supposedly guru sahib's laadli fauj should be at these hearings showing their support for men who took down a great dusht. but all the so called hard core sikhs in punjab who like to show up at holla mahalla with huge kirpans and mega dastaars are silent like mice.

after watching the Z tv news i realized why indian sikh tell NRI sikhs to jsut shut up. cause they hear the indian villain music playing in the back of their minds when we speak.

brainwashed to the core.

parnaam jhujaroo sikhaan nu.

ak47, you know the score, and so do i, however i think its best if we leave this for a while untill it is really required, its funy how most ppl dont know much about someone however always bang on aobut he was from this jatha etc. rather amusing when you realise the true facts and how others disti=ort the facts and history likewise. anyway our prayer are with bhai sahib hope all goes well. dhan dhan sahib sri guru granth sahib jee

ak47, you know the score, and so do i, however i think its best if we leave this for a while untill it is really required, its funy how most ppl dont know much about someone however always bang on aobut he was from this jatha etc. rather amusing when you realise the true facts and how others disti=ort the facts and history likewise. anyway our prayer are with bhai sahib hope all goes well. dhan dhan sahib sri guru granth sahib jee

Babbar Khalsa consists of Sikhs of all different jathas and not just AKJ. It is true that people have distorted things and made it seem that the Babbar Khalsa is a hardcore AKJ group.

Guest Narinder Singh

Dude, can someone for once stop talking about jathe.

Are you a member of the Sikh nation and humanity or your little jatha that makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside?

Fateh.

BABBAR KHALSA ZINDABAD!!!!!!!

BABBAR JAGTAR SINGH HAWARA ZINDABAD !!!!!!

JATHADAR SUKHDEV SINGH JI BABBAR ZINDABAD!!!!!!!!

BABBAR ANOKH SINGH ZINDABAD!!!!!

BABBAR KHALSA ZINDABAD!!!!

JO BOLA SO NIHAL

SAT SRI AKAALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok mate i got the message. like i sed previously do sum reserch on the real jeevans of these gursikhs b4 you start associating them with a specific jatha.

anyway . . .

khalistan zindabaad

raaj karega khalsa

panth ki jeet