Take A Walk Wiv Me

KKV

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WELL i was wondering yeh, for as long as you have been here (on SS), do you feel you have learnt anything? grin.gif

hehe.. r ju my long lost bhen.. i was doing my work and thinking when i logon msn.. do i really learn anything about sikhi from there.. well yes i do learn something but i do waste my time talking crap.. its the same with SS for me.

Guest peacemaker

I've learned that there are some crazy people out in the world. lol

P.S. If this has to do with you know who again and what has been said, it's just a waste of time.

I've learnt a lot of new Sakhis from the Sikh Sakhian subforum. I learnt that most of the good members leave and move on. I've seen how useless and time consuming arguing over silly things is. I've learnt that replying with anger etc is pretty stupid and ruins it for everyone. And a lot of issues have been brought up which, had I never been on SS, I would never have thought about. (Don't know if that's good or bad.)

Guest Akirtghan

i've learned how truly hard it is to do veechar of gurbani and how easy it to judge pepole you barely know

and a lot of young people go thru THE phase

loll ooo ppl replied heres me finkin anova thread tht gona flop :wub: - ANYWAY fanks 4 ya replies its tru bare Sangat that chatted decent stuff hav left :wub: - ppl like me who chat rubbish etc remain 2 destory wats left of SS - sorry blush.gif but am a SS squata loll

oh yeh also i've learn plenty bout our Dharm thru this site also SS ppl are cool iswell!!!

yeh i have learn alot 4rom ss. The person that set this site has don a gd job, with out resource like these people like me would be lost and have no hope.. big up the creates of sikh sangat.

it has helped me learn alot about sikhi and be a better person in day 2 day life.

ps B4ND4 if it was ur time stop wasting mine by posting ur stupid posts. GROW UP.