Take A Walk Wiv Me

KKV

ive learnt tht its better to go into a room full of lions who havent eaten for 5 years because they would be dead :wub:

loll u learnt anythin religious though? grin.gif

No...when it comes to gurmat, I have not learned anything here.

why??

Perhaps they know all the 23 pages of Sakhian and Vichaar already. Something for us to work towards :wub: .

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

loll sorry!
ive learnt tht its better to go into a room full of lions who havent eaten for 5 years because they would be dead :wub:

loll u learnt anythin religious though? grin.gif

No...when it comes to gurmat, I have not learned anything here.

why??

Before dass replies to your question, Dass will admit that I am just one of those who use to get into these endless debates, endless sarcasm towards each other, hurting each others feelings through harsh word, endless ego, everthing negetive in dass was endless.(and still is)

Lets face a fact that, that most of the people who visit this forum are manmukhs(slaves of their mind).Guru Sahib says:

NIGURAY KA-O GHAT KAA-EE NAHEE.(pg.361)

There is no salvation for those who have no Guru.

(we only become Guru wale when ACCEPT and EARN Guru Sahibs teachings)

Only, he/she is a Gurmukh who holds Guru Sahibs teaching dear their heart and "tries" to follow it.

Now many will say that, "who are you to judge other?you consider your self a gurmukh?" and their attacks will continue.

My point above can be proved if you just look through the whole forum:

Endless debates(has any of the debates on this forum EVER came to a conclusion?...ussually most are just locked by the admin)

Endless insults againts each other.Manmukhs againts manmukhs is something ussual.

Even Gursikhs on this forum are NOT spared, who try to stand by Gurmat and preach its message are insullted and made fun of and are called "fanatics" and other names.

When a Gursikh with Gurmat oriented views goes into a debate they are attacked atleast by 10 manmukhs who seem to glorify their MANMAT(views of the evil mind) views.

Because of this many gursikhs(who are in love with naam) who use to post on this forum have stopped coming so.

The only reason many people reason visit this forum is to catch up with the latest Gossip,latest Debate(they have fun looking at people making fun of themself),latest Jatheybandee bashing and the list continues.

How many of us, before we type the url "www.sikhsangat.com" actual say this to ourselves,

"I wonder is there any new gurmat article posted on the forum for me to read" .

This always comes to my mind when I visit www.tapoban.org.(not promoting any jatha...only Gurmat)

Dass alway hopes that Veer Kulbir singh or Veer Balpreet singh has posted some new Gurmat article, some of these article invokes love in us for Guru Sahib. Many of those article teach us to love Guru Sahib UNCONDITIONALLY, I hardly see such articles/post here.

.(yes, tapoban forum too is not perfect either....with all the senseless debates...yet there is Gurmat and some amazing posters on that forum.Because Tapoban admins monitor all the posts which are submitted)

Just go through any post related to gurbane/gursikhi discussion under GURBANI | GURSIKHI | REHAT section.How vigourously active is it compared to the GENERAL | WHAT'S HAPPENING? and other sections???

A BIG MAJORITY of the post on this forum have nothing to do with NAAM.Sikhi is all about Naam.Guru Sahib clearly say:

Nanak Kai Ghar Kewal Naam.(pg1136)

Nanak's home is filled with NAAM, NAAM of the Lord.

Why Naam is so IMPORTANT?Guru Sahib answers this in Gurbanee:

ਵਿਣੁ ਨਾਵੈ ਨਾਹੀ ਸਾਬਾਿਸ ॥੩॥੩੨॥

vin naavai naahee saabaas

Without the NAAM, no one is approved. 332

Anything other than naam is VAIN and EGO(haumei) talk.

what is the purpose of life?What is YOUR purpose in life?(ponder on this question for a while before you proceed)

When Sikhs are not intouch with Gurbane and Naam they are not intouch with Guru Sahib.Even if they are amritdhares.Thats why there is no EKTA on this forum.

This explains a lot about the KALYUG effect on this forum is at its height.P

This forum is called "SIKH SANGAT".

Go through Sree Guru Granth Sahib Maharaj from page 1 till the end, ALL is just about Naam.

If this forum doesn't educate and bring users of this forum closer to Naam then this forum has nothing much to do with Sikhi and has FAILED(when it comes to naam).

Many people would say they have learned A LOT about Sikhi from this forum, Dass says they have NOT eventhough they will DISAGREE with dass.

If yess, they have learned anything...

Have we left any of our bad habits(gossip,cursing,dishonesty) which are againts Gurmat?

Have we started to keep a regular simran routine daily?

Guru Sahib says:

Prab Ka Simran Sabh Tay Oucha.(pg. 232)

The remembrance of God is the HIGHEST and MOST EXALTED of all.

Have we increased our concentration of Naam Simran?

Have we increased the amount of bani we read?

Have we started to keep amrit wela?

Have we started to keep rehit?

Have we made a point to do sewa at our local Gurughar?(Even Guru Arjan Dev Sahib jee use to do JOREAA(footwear) di sewa of Sangat...what sewa do we do to make Guru Sahib mercifull on us?)

Has our LOVE for Guru Sahib GROWN?

If NOT even one of the things mentioned above we have LEARNED and ADOPTED by coming to this forum....then this forum is a failure.

Thats the reason dass says that dass has not learnt anything.

Phen jee KarKirpaWaheguru jee,

Its not How much we have learned today matters.....

What is the use of learning if we don't change our ways?

Its how much we have LEARNED, ADOPTED and PRACTICED matters.

Guru Sahib says clearly:

Karni Bajhuh Tarey Na Koi.(pg. 952)

Without righteousness and GOOD ACTIONS, no one will cross over.

There is only one website on the net which I see as 100% Gurmat. That is:

http://abhiyaas.blogspot.com/

(the gurmukh who use to work on this blog, doesn't post anymore sadly)

It promotes...

1 Panth:Khalsa Panth

1 Jatheybandee:Naam Abhyasee's

1 Guru:Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Maharaj.

I've learned that there are some crazy people out in the world. lol

P.S. If this has to do with you know who again and what has been said, it's just a waste of time.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

So hus u know?????? grin.gif

maybe he/ she is ryt our time should be better spent if we come across a problem instead of posting on SS looking for advice we should ask an elderly gursikh with more knowledge but the answer is to read the sri granth sahib ji for help!! SS is usally the easy answer. but hey wat do i know!!

So hus u know?????? grin.gif

maybe he/ she is ryt our time should be better spent if we come across a problem instead of posting on SS looking for advice we should ask an elderly gursikh with more knowledge but the answer is to read the sri granth sahib ji for help!! SS is usally the easy answer. but hey wat do i know!!

Phen jee,

Only Guru Sahib has the medicine for all our problems.Tell me one thing, have you ever said this to Guru Sahib before:

"Guru jeee, talk to me!I need your guidence...I need you to hold my hand"

(say it from your heart,have faith,sincerely and humbly...you will be amazed!)

The fact is we never wanted Guru jee to talk to us and advice....

Why would Guru Sahib talk to you in the first place , when we don't even want to talk to Him?

Guru Granth Sahib Maharaj, most of us consider Him a book...then Maharaj is just a book for you..

Guru sahib still till today talks directly to his Sikhs throguh Gurbane, He knows what is in our heart...

we just tend to ignore...

Many people post their problems on this forum...

How can you expect people, who BY THEMSELF face problems in life to give a perfect advice?

Guru Sahib is perfect, and only Guru Sahib can give us a perfect advice.

Poreey Ka Kee-aa Sabh Kich Poraa, Ghat Vadh Kichh Nahee.(pg.1412,mahalla 1)

All that the perfect Lord does is perfect,there is not to little or to much.

This is the last post by dass.

Satnam

I have learnt to respect peoples feelings, and to think before i type something, just in case it may offened someone.

I am inspired by reading the hukamname :wub: vahigurooo

I have met alot of sangat through this phorum, and with mahrajs kirpaa alot of bibia have contacted me to have sangat, which is great.

I feel i need to practise sikhi more myself before i go around preaching to others.

:wub:

vahigurooo