GREAT NEWS, THE GREAT ESCAPE!!

sukhbir

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

^_^^_^^_^

here's guru's hukam n answer ;):(

bhagtaa dee sadaa too rakh-daa har jee-o Dhur too rakh-daa aa-i-aa.

You always preserve the honor of Your devotees, O Dear Lord; You have protected them from the very beginning of time.

par-hilaad jan tuDh raakh la-ay har jee-o harnaakhas maar pachaa-i-aa.

You protected Your servant Prahlaad, O Dear Lord, and annihilated Harnaakhash.

gurmukhaa no parteet hai har jee-o manmukh bharam bhulaa-i-aa. ||1||

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

^_^^_^^_^

here's guru's hukam n answer ;):(

bhagtaa dee sadaa too rakh-daa har jee-o Dhur too rakh-daa aa-i-aa.

You always preserve the honor of Your devotees, O Dear Lord; You have protected them from the very beginning of time.

par-hilaad jan tuDh raakh la-ay har jee-o harnaakhas maar pachaa-i-aa.

You protected Your servant Prahlaad, O Dear Lord, and annihilated Harnaakhash.

gurmukhaa no parteet hai har jee-o manmukh bharam bhulaa-i-aa. ||1||

WAHEGUR

OO WAHEGUROOO ^_^^_^^_^^_^

The same thing came in my mind as Singhni Ji described, but nobody believed me. Everybody wants to believe they have escaped. But I have hard time believing it. Do you think the punjab police would put the killers of Beanta in such a loose security where they would be able to dig the tunnel? Not at all. I think this is Gov't secret 'chaal' to finish these people just like all other innocent Sikhs killed in fake encounters. What proof do we have these ppl actually escaped? What proof would we have that these ppl are still alive and safe? How long did it take to police to find out these ppl have escaped from their jail? How hard is it for the punjab police to find these ppl when they find out their prisoners have escaped? We can never know the truth what is happening. They might be torturing and killing these Singhs in a country where there is no rule. well, i don't know the truth either. this is just my opinion.

any credibility this story had just disappeared when i read the so called conditions the singhs were kept in

i dont REALLY think that the babbars were chilling in some place where they got expensive deoderant etc..........they would be in some manky cell getting tortured......

so far this has looked *perfect* for hte hindian govt:

the kharkoos are portrayed as "tantrum throwing", etc

the indian govt are portrayed as low security, good conditions in jail

they might have lost security credibility, but if they did escape, and they were realling living it up like the reports say, then how can sikhs complain that sikhs are tortured and held in bad conditions? it all seems to fishy. yes i know the hukamnama and it adds alot of weight 2 one side of the argument, but i think theres more holes in this escape theory than indira gundhees bullet riddled body ;)

yeah i know what your saying like all the talk about them having TV's and they had a kitchen it was like they were describing a jail cell made for michael jackson or some hollywood celebrity.......INdia is very clever, they want to hush human rights activists that claim india uses torture as one of their police interrogation processes. India wants to show the world that they were giving these singhs a fair trial and were keeping them in a nice cell but the singhs are terrorists and escaped so they could cause more chaos in a "peaceful Punjab." I can see where all of this is headed but one side of me still hopes that the singhs are in chardi kala and really did pull this great escape off.....

respect to the jhujaroo singhs ^_^

Guest balwinderkaur
yeah i know what your saying like all the talk about them having TV's and they had a kitchen it was like they were describing a jail cell made for michael jackson or some hollywood celebrity.......INdia is very clever, they want to hush human rights activists that claim india uses torture as one of their police interrogation processes. India wants to show the world that they were giving these singhs a fair trial and were keeping them in a nice cell but the singhs are terrorists and escaped so they could cause more chaos in a "peaceful Punjab." I can see where all of this is headed but one side of me still hopes that the singhs are in chardi kala and really did pull this great escape off.....

respect to the jhujaroo singhs ^_^

hehhehe yea they made life in the jail cell sound as though these singhs were living in a presidential suite room in a hotel....i can bet...given india's lousy facilities where electricity and sewers are not up to date....these singhs were probably left to rot in some dirty filthy icky cell instead of that 'presidential suite cell' described above... tongue.gif

The news headlines all over India in the last week

have related to the escape of Jagtar Singh Tara,

Jagtar Singh Hawara, and Paramjit Singh who have been

accused of being behind the death of Beant Singh, the

former Chief Minister of Panjab. India has put out

warnings on these men and a five lakh compensation on

information leading to their capture.

Within hours of the news breaking the Sikh Federation

(UK) put out a press statement expressing caution over

the news. A Federation spokesperson said "this may

well be a ploy to conveniently hush up people who are

ardent political activists."

Family members have now also expressed their concerns.

Prem Kaur, paternal aunt of Jagtar Singh Tara has

said she fears he might have been killed by the police

in a fake encounter. She said: “How can anyone escape

from such a high-security jail? Similarly, Paramjit

Singh’s father also expressed apprehension that his

son might have been killed by the police in a fake

encounter.

Bhai Ranjit Singh, a former Jathedar of the Akal

Takht, has said the story of the three Sikh youths’

escape from the Burail Jail, Chandigarh, seems to be a

cock and bull story. “The story has been cooked up by

the NDA government to grab votes in the coming Lok

Sabha elections,”

However, one writer has asked: "Were the right people

on trial? Beant Singh was responsible for the mass

murder of thousands of Sikh civilians. The estimates

could go beyond 20,000 under his regime, but he was

never put on trial. For him it is too late, but what

about KPS Gill who was brought in by Beant Singh. His

police rule and the directive given under

Beant Singh

and Delhi resulted in thousands of Sikh civilians

terrorised across rural Panjab. KPS Gill is still

alive, but why is he not on trial."

It is understood those that have escaped were using

the trial being held in the Chandigarh jail to show

their political beliefs in the Sikh resistance

movement. They were using their time in court to

protest against Operation Blue Star, against the

Amritsar massacre and to raise their beliefs on

Khalistan. Similar to those famous freedom fighters

Bhagat Singh and Udham Singh.

The counsel for the three Sikhs, Arunjeev Singh Walia,

believes that this escape story has been made up by

the authorities. He is concerned about the safety of

these Sikhs and has moved that the National Human

Rights Commission make a high level enquiry. Arunjeev

Singh is worried that the three were frequently being

beaten up in jail. If you believe everything in the

Hindustan press you would think they were on holiday

as ‘alpha prisoners’ enjoying life. The legal counsel

was not allowed to visit the jail premises.

Instead of worrying about catching three people

accused of killing mass murderer Beant Singh, why

doesn’t Hindustan put KPS Gill on trial for killing

thousands of Sikhs under State terrorism. Hindustan is

in love with its old freedom fighters that freed it,

like Bhagat Singh and Udham Singh. But it doesn’t

like the new freedom fighters who tried to free Panjab

and the Sikhs.

i dunno, i dnt think any of us will ever really know the truth.

firstly if they have managed to get out then we probably wont hear from them after a long time if ever, ultimately they have done their seva and deserve a break, so although it would be nice if they continued in some other actions, we cannot expect them to do so while we do nothing ourselves. so even if they just go to pakistan or kahsmir etc they deserve a break and may well just keep low for a few years at least. of course this could also be wrong and they could get abroad and expose the police for what the are...

secondly, if the police were to have killed them then they picked one hell of a bad year to do it! they have had them locked up now for over 5 years and to me it doesnt make sense to kill them this year, knowing that emotions would be running high and the media attention that this june and november would bring.

also lets be honest how many of us knew the names of these singhs? how many of us even knew that they were alive? i for one had assumed that the accomplices of dilawar singh would have been killed or executed in some encounter years ago. i didnt even know that they were still around, a freind tells me that only those who have followed events in the 90's very very carefully knew of there existence.

So by killing them know or by making this elaborate plan, all they would be doing is adding petrol to the fire... they have created awareness of an otherwise relatively dormant situation.

and thirdly, IF they have killed them, then without a doubt they would have chosen a simpler scenario, why make such a big deal of it!! easier options are there, this is so embarassing for them, ev

en they aint that stupid to shoot themselves in the foot like this!!

last point, i wouldnt listen to the families too much, if your a singh and your going to escape the last people your going to tell are your loved ones. they are obviously going to get questioned and harrassed so the less they know the better. and of course they would prob think the worst case scenario, we all would. for their own safety the family is better of saying that they think their singhs are dead, if they let on that they might be out there, can you imagine how the police would be on their case!

anyway just a few thoughts which came to mind!

if they live then thats brilliant, and if their dead then thats brilliant as guru ji now has more singhs in his shaheed fauj!