• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i admit... i wanted in on the fun, so here i am, BEING BORED. :D :nihungsmile:

:wub:

What fun? lol

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Topics

• I have had this theory for some while  it is harder to abstain nowadays because we get married so late (into our 30s, or perhaps late twenties at best) back in the day Id be a father by 17 lol  not a excuse, just a interesting thought 
    • yeah I once used that point in a argument with some osho bhagat (from a sikh family) who said derogatory remarks on the other gurus, claiming guru nanak was the only enlightened one and that the rest *diluted* and corrupted guru nanak's message enshrined in japji sahib and the rest were all succeptible to emotions and panj chor (referred to "nis pyare seo neho" to say guru angad was attached to the mortal frame of guru nanak and was depressed when guru nanak passed away but I tried giving him a more accurate translation of the words) the guy kept on copying and pasting the same essay on mahantaa of sri japuji sahib in comments so I confronted him if he believed in japji sahib and then he got more osho type philosophical, basically proving he didnt believe in amrit bani but yeah shocker, the very japji he was praising had its salok composed by guru angad who he was belittling     it all started from him asking whether he was a sikh or a nanakpanthi (neither in my opinion, he was parroting his guru osho's words and I woouldnt be surprised that if osho had flipped his views on guru nanak this guy now would have been slandering guru nanak as well), i remember it pissed me off for the two days we went back and forth lmaoo 
    • I thought everyone knew I forgot which source, but I read it somewhere as a kid  At the moment, I can only recount bhai jagraj singh of BoS saying this a couples times, somewhere in his panj bania lecture or the japji sahib katha sikhs were asking guru maharaj for a morning bani, so guru maharaj blessed them with japji (I believe some were doing asa di vaar, at least as much was pargat by then, in addition as well but I may be wrong)  the sewa of compiling shabads into a japuji sahib was entrusted to bhai lehna (guru angad) at the time of gurgaddi divas of guru angad dev ji maharaj, he composed the salok to complete japji sahib (as the maha mantar was given by akaal purakh when guru nanak went to sach khand abode of paarbrahm kartar and guru nanak replied with the rest of mool mantar; I dont know some may differ with me and say brahmgyani and mahapursh are always in the STATE of sach khand but you guys get what I am trying to convey)   that is all I can recall for now but I will try to do more khoj onto this topic
    • Speaks about Dasam Duar, Kesh and many other things Gurmat from the American Indian traditiins of the Dine. 

Important Information

Terms of Use