Jasdev Rai, He Is Claiming To Represent All U.k Sikhs

Gupt11

dr rai has been telling people at government level, along with this dubious character Harjeet Singh, that they represent all U.K Sikhs. This is a joke!!! We need to get together and support groups such as sikh federation and Sikh Secretariat, who are active, honest and have the support of the mass's. These other smaller groups tend to side track us onto other things and make us miss our mark.

I have been told that the Sikh federation has been busy trying to get us regognised as a seperate ethnic group, this is what i call true panthic work.

If the federation had stood in southall or birmingham elections it would command many thousands of votes. Rai and harjeet need to stop playing divisive politics, everyone in Southall is laughing at them for making this a turban issue. if you want to see some really false promises go to

. Also rai was on munda southall da, telling viewers that jack straw and david cameron were begging him to stand down because they realised how many votes he had and that they were offering him cabinet posts, is this guy for real? There are rumours that a girl lent £800 to their campaign and they are refusing to return it, i dont know how much truth there is in that but some people swear it to be true.

rai and harjit managed 275 the only party still in the election that finished below them was the monster raving looney party!!!!!!!!!!!! That says it all

look things went wrong during the campaign, i dont know what but the guru just didnt bless us like we thought he would.

there is some truth in what you say but it is time to move on. we are all just as embarresed as you at what happened, we spent money, knocked on doors, it seems even half of those 275 were from non sikhs, other people have said normally every candidate gets between 50 and 80 votes due to people accidently ticking the wrong box, this does nothing to help us feel beteer. i personally wont be getting involved in elections again.

rai is not able to show his face anywhere without your people having digs and laughing. look, everybody makes mistakes, forgive us and forget about it.

Lets do the typical Punjabi things and start rumours. How about Dr Rai is a Martian in disguise trying to take over the world. Mwahahahhaaa. If we keep insulting and dragging the names of sikhs through the mud how are we ever going to get one into power.

I heard he did this, or she did that blah blah blah...

Gupt11 If your just going to make posts insulting other and starting rumours, then its probably best you stay Gupt.

I also heard the rumours about Money not being paid back to a person who donated it to Rai & Co,I said from the start Rai was going to loose,and so did my fellow Veer Gupt11,we warned all of you,no one listened,I feel sorry for the person who donated money,we said before that Rai takes money no one listened.

thank veer jis for your comments.

What really did it for me and woke me up to the motives of these guys was way back in 2004, I think it was november time, or something. The turban had been banned in France. All the panthic jathe bandia went to protest in France The Sikh Federation, Babar khalsa, damdami taksal, all the major gurdwaras, nanaksarias, all sampardha's and jathe as well as individuals. Many groups lobbyed the sgpc and government of india to back the cause and learned sikhs managed to get public backing from all the groups back home and even the indians made press statements tin support which was surprising.

Anyway on the day an agreement was almost made, Dr Rai arrived in France claiming to represent akal takhat. He told the french minister that the turban was not an ostensible part of the religion!!!!!!!!!!!!!! While all the sikhs acroos the world maintained the lin" the turban is part of our religion and we are ready to make every sacrifice for its honour," Rai told anyone that was listening that the turban was not a religious symbol, if we had agreed can you imagine what would of happened to sikhs in the future.

quote from the tribune

He alleged that divergent views of Sikh leadership, submitted to France especially from America and India, had complicated this issue.

Dr Rai alleged that “continuing interventions from India, stating that ‘turban is an unremovable religious item and must be accommodated’ made the entire exercise difficult.

The Sikhs in the USA and some of their representatives in France continued to deal with the press without any prior preparations or joint position. Their position was that the Sikhs would die for the turban and that it was holy.”

Interestingly, Bibi Kiranjot Kaur, executive member of the SGPC and a delegation of Sikhs from France, had accused Dr Rai of complicating the issue.

Dr Rai alleged that some Sikh groups, especially in the USA, imagined the worst and started a campaign prematurely. They threatened to take France to the European Court, he said.

Dr Rai further claimed that he had immediately arranged a meeting with the Religious Affairs Head, Mr Roudaut, at the French Foreign Ministry through the Ambassador for Human Rights. Ambassador Keller was also present at the meeting.

“I argued that when a member of the Christian, Islamic and Jewish faith adorn an obvious sign, they have taken a conscious decision to be religious, gone through some initiation ceremony and are announcing that fact to the world through their sign. In contrast, the vast majority of Sikhs who wear turbans have not taken ‘amrit’, the equivalent of Christian baptism. How can the turban be an ostensible sign then?”, he said.

Dr Rai alleged that USA Sikh groups were politicising the issue. They were not willing to listen to anyone.

On his criticism that he had not taken Sikhs from France into confidence and complicated the matter, Dr Rai claimed that he took Mr Iqbal Singh from France to the first three meetings.

??????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HONOUR THE TURBAN ARE YOU KIDDING ME RAI ALMOST TOOK THE TURBAN AWAY FROM THE SIKHS AS ITS RIGHTFULL PLACE AS OUR CROWN. THIS MAN HAS TO BE DOING STUFF WITH THE INDIAN INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES. NAME ME ONE PANTHIC GROUP THAT TRUSTS RAI APART FROM SIKH HUMAN RIGHTS, WHICH HE RUNS AND WHICH HAS NEVER ACHIEVED A SINGLE THING IN TWENTY YEARS APART FROM TAKING OUR FUNDS. WE NEED TO INVESTIGATE THIS GUY, SARPANCH WAS RIGHT ABOUT THIS GUY, FEDERATION KICKED HIM OUT OF THE JATHA WHEN THE FUNDS WENT MISSING FROM SOUTHALL, HE TOOK THE FUNDS TO INDIA TO SUPPORT THE MOVEMENT BUT NO ONE EVER SAW THE MONEY AGAIN, HE SAID HE WAS ROBBED BY AFGHAN PASHTUN ARMS DEALERS, ASK ANYONE IN SOUTHALL FROM AFTER 84 DAYS. HE WAS GOOD MATES WITH JAGJIT CHAUHAN AND VISITS INDIA EVERY MONTH, ALL THIS STUFF ABOUT HIM BEING ARRESTED IN INDIA AND HIS RELATIVES DOING SHAHEEDI FOR THE QUAM IS LIES, NO ONE IN HIS FAMILY HAS EVER BEEN ARRESTED FOR SIKHI, FORGET SHAHEEDI, IF HE SAYS HE DOESNT GO INDIA ASK TO SEE HIS PASSPORT AND HIS TRIPS TO INDIA PER YEAR WILL BE IN DOUBLE FIGURES, OR THERE ABOUTS. IF HE CAN PROVE OTHERWISE I WILL GIVE HIM£1000 TO ADD TO HIS STOLEN LOOT, THIS IS MY CHALLENGE TO HIM. STEP UP OR STOP MAKING US INTO A JOKE ACROSS THE WORLD. VEDANTI SAYS HE NEVER MADE YOU HIS REPRESENTATIVE, YOU MET HIM TWICE AND STARTED TELLING PEOPLE YOUR HIS ADVISER. YOU BEEN GETTING GRANTS WITH HARJIT SINGH AND LIVING IT UP, ALL WILL COME OUT SOON. YOUTH BE VIGILANT

thank veer jis for your comments.

What really did it for me and woke me up to the motives of these guys was way back in 2004, I think it was november time, or something. The turban had been banned in France. All the panthic jathe bandia went to protest in France The Sikh Federation, Babar khalsa, damdami taksal, all the major gurdwaras, nanaksarias, all sampardha's and jathe as well as individuals. Many groups lobbyed the sgpc and government of india to back the cause and learned sikhs managed to get public backing from all the groups back home and even the indians made press statements tin support which was surprising.

Anyway on the day an agreement was almost made, Dr Rai arrived in France claiming to represent akal takhat. He told the french minister that the turban was not an ostensible part of the religion!!!!!!!!!!!!!! While all the sikhs acroos the world maintained the lin" the turban is part of our religion and we are ready to make every sacrifice for its honour," Rai told anyone that was listening that the turban was not a religious symbol, if we had agreed can you imagine what would of happened to sikhs in the future.

quote from the tribune

He alleged that divergent views of Sikh leadership, submitted to France especially from America and India, had complicated this issue.

Dr Rai alleged that “continuing interventions from India, stating that ‘turban is an unremovable religious item and must be accommodated’ made the entire exercise difficult.

The Sikhs in the USA and some of their representatives in France continued to deal with the press without any prior preparations or joint position. Their position was that the Sikhs would die for the turban and that it was holy.”

Interestingly, Bibi Kiranjot Kaur, executive member of the SGPC and a delegation of Sikhs from France, had accused Dr Rai of complicating the issue.

Dr Rai alleged that some Sikh groups, especially in the USA, imagined the worst and started a campaign prematurely. They threatened to take France to the European Court, he said.

Dr Rai further claimed that he had immediately arranged a meeting with the Religious Affairs Head, Mr Roudaut, at the French Foreign Ministry through the Ambassador for Human Rights. Ambassador Keller was also present at the meeting.

“I argued that when a member of the Christian, Islamic and Jewish faith adorn an obvious sign, they have taken a conscious decision to be religious, gone through some initiation ceremony and are announcing that fact to the world through their sign. In contrast, the vast majority of Sikhs who wear turbans have not taken ‘amrit’, the equivalent of Christian baptism. How can the turban be an ostensible sign then?”, he said.

Dr Rai alleged that USA Sikh groups were politicising the issue. They were not willing to listen to anyone.

On his criticism that he had not taken Sikhs from France into confidence and complicated the matter, Dr Rai claimed that he took Mr Iqbal Singh from France to the first three meetings.

??????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HONOUR THE TURBAN ARE YOU KIDDING ME RAI ALMOST TOOK THE TURBAN AWAY FROM THE SIKHS AS ITS RIGHTFULL PLACE AS OUR CROWN. THIS MAN HAS TO BE DOING STUFF WITH THE INDIAN INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES. NAME ME ONE PANTHIC GROUP THAT TRUSTS RAI APART FROM SIKH HUMAN RIGHTS, WHICH HE RUNS AND WHICH HAS NEVER ACHIEVED A SINGLE THING IN TWENTY YEARS APART FROM TAKING OUR FUNDS. WE NEED TO INVESTIGATE THIS GUY, SARPANCH WAS RIGHT ABOUT THIS GUY, FEDERATION KICKED HIM OUT OF THE JATHA WHEN THE FUNDS WENT MISSING FROM SOUTHALL, HE TOOK THE FUNDS TO INDIA TO SUPPORT THE MOVEMENT BUT NO ONE EVER SAW THE MONEY AGAIN, HE SAID HE WAS ROBBED BY AFGHAN PASHTUN ARMS DEALERS, ASK ANYONE IN SOUTHALL FROM AFTER 84 DAYS. HE WAS GOOD MATES WITH JAGJIT CHAUHAN AND VISITS INDIA EVERY MONTH, ALL THIS STUFF ABOUT HIM BEING ARRESTED IN INDIA AND HIS RELATIVES DOING SHAHEEDI FOR THE QUAM IS LIES, NO ONE IN HIS FAMILY HAS EVER BEEN ARRESTED FOR SIKHI, FORGET SHAHEEDI, IF HE SAYS HE DOESNT GO INDIA ASK TO SEE HIS PASSPORT AND HIS TRIPS TO INDIA PER YEAR WILL BE IN DOUBLE FIGURES, OR THERE ABOUTS. IF HE CAN PROVE OTHERWISE I WILL GIVE HIM£1000 TO ADD TO HIS STOLEN LOOT, THIS IS MY CHALLENGE TO HIM. STEP UP OR STOP MAKING US INTO A JOKE ACROSS THE WORLD. VEDANTI SAYS HE NEVER MADE YOU HIS REPRESENTATIVE, YOU MET HIM TWICE AND STARTED TELLING PEOPLE YOUR HIS ADVISER. YOU BEEN GETTING GRANTS WITH HARJIT SINGH AND LIVING IT UP, ALL WILL COME OUT SOON. YOUTH BE VIGILANT

I tottaly agree with what the Brother has said above ,and stand with him on this issue and on what he has said,the truth is going to come out sooner than most think watch this space,investigations are on going.

The Sikh Federation tried to make the Southall election a turban issue too, and their standing would not have resulted in 'thousands' of votes --- why would it? As far as I understand the government does not deal with them directly due to their links with the ISYF which is banned internationally as a terrorist organisations and they have achieved practically nothing with all their campaigning. But you are right, Jasdev Rai is an even bigger joke --- the guy who stood for the Christian Party got 5 more votes than him, and the Monster Raving Looney Party was not too far behind.

maybe the monster raving looney party and jasdev rai could merge to create LUNATIC UNITED FRONT or LUNATIC ASSYLUM SiKhERS. The major difference betwwen the two groups is that the monster raving party are opening claiming to be lunatics while rai and harjit singh are in denial.

new song by harjit of boss

eye spy with my little rai something beginning with b

it is not the contraversial play but the name is the same........BEHZATHI :nihungsmile: :nihungsmile: :wub: :wub: @ :wub: