Sikh Propaganda

ranj03

Lets all live in fear from the muslims lets not do nothing to combat the grooming of high school girls let muslim men role around in the type R's crusing around school looknig for prey.

Some times i wish i would have studied science and maybe grow up to invent some kind of spray to finish these extermist muslims of with one squirt. grin.gif

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sat Sri Akal,

Why only Muslims, Why not talk about Sikh girls marrying to hindus.

You have to stand against both of them. Hindus and muslims are equally marrying Sikh Girls. Atleast no doulble standards.

As all sikhs are not Good, all muslims are not bad.

You cant force anyone, If a sikh girl wants to marry Muslim, noone can do anything, everyone has its own rights.

Just a request Please noone talks about Black magic it really sounds stupid

If our girls are not good we cannot fight for them.

Je apne sikke wich he khot hovee tan koi kee kar sakda hai?

We are not going to fight a war for protecting girls who themselves want to run away?, because it is not worth it.

There are other things to do, if our girls are right there is nothing wrong in doing anything to protect them. But it is If?

First we should educate our people and if then need occurs we will definitely create spray as discussed above.

Regards.

Yes ok, but plenty of Sikh girls who don't want anything to do with them get harassed as soon as it is known they are SIkh. I've heard this so many times from friends and relatives.

This is the fault of 1. Cowardly giddarh emasculated "Sikh" guys and 2. The slutty kurian themselves for creating such a reputation for upneean.

The fact that so many Sikh guys are being raised like complete pajamas is a big factor in this. What kind of girl wants to be with a man who is not manly?

Also the idiots will take opportunities when they see them, by creating a bunch of hippy Sikh "warriors", they will have a field day.

Sat Sri Akal,

Why only Muslims, Why not talk about Sikh girls marrying to hindus.

You have to stand against both of them. Hindus and muslims are equally marrying Sikh Girls. Atleast no doulble standards.

As all sikhs are not Good, all muslims are not bad.

You cant force anyone, If a sikh girl wants to marry Muslim, noone can do anything, everyone has its own rights.

Just a request Please noone talks about Black magic it really sounds stupid

If our girls are not good we cannot fight for them.

Je apne sikke wich he khot hovee tan koi kee kar sakda hai?

We are not going to fight a war for protecting girls who themselves want to run away?, because it is not worth it.

There are other things to do, if our girls are right there is nothing wrong in doing anything to protect them. But it is If?

First we should educate our people and if then need occurs we will definitely create spray as discussed above.

Regards.

ha dude no1 has called you a "gorra" or " a muslim lover" i suggest you actually read the posts before commenting on them! what people are saying is there is a problem even the bloody BBC has done a rieport on it if u go to the london met there are 206 cases involving muslims with forceful conversion so stop telling people its not a big issue! secondly your tone is soo condescending towards people just trying to give there opinions, if you dnt wanna hear it dont post lol!

bhul chuk maf :wub:

i have a personally vendetta against muslims :wub:

Maybe so not all of them are bad the moderate ones maybe ok.

But were i'm from the all seem preety bad to me.

Maybe my krodh is making me blind though.. Oh well ..... rolleyes.gif

OK SO YOU GO AGAINST THE TEACHING OF SIKHI.

THATS FINE AS LONG AS YOU HAD STATED IT BEFORE POSTING.

hey why do they keep posting that all singh are cowards its starting to piss me off........its not singhs fault women run off to non sikhs is it :wub:

ALL OF YOU KEEP generalising and blaming singhs cos everyone needs someone to blame here dont they! yea a singh really wants to push a sikh woman into the arms of a non sikh get a reality check ok!

hey why do they keep posting that all singh are cowards its starting to piss me off........its not singhs fault women run off to non sikhs is it :wub:

ALL OF YOU KEEP generalising and blaming singhs cos everyone needs someone to blame here dont they! yea a singh really wants to push a sikh woman into the arms of a non sikh get a reality check ok!

Besides the point really.

ha dude no1 has called you a "gorra" or " a muslim lover" i suggest you actually read the posts before commenting on them! what people are saying is there is a problem even the bloody BBC has done a rieport on it if u go to the london met there are 206 cases involving muslims with forceful conversion so stop telling people its not a big issue! secondly your tone is soo condescending towards people just trying to give there opinions, if you dnt wanna hear it dont post lol!

bhul chuk maf :wub:

I recognise your point about my tone, and i apologise. But as for your point on the BBC, the BBC are at this moment in time probably the most anti muslim co-operation around. Read from George Galloway or others for this.

THE CURRENT TIME IN HISTORY, WE ARE TOLD TO BE SCARED OF MUSLIMS! ITS A NEW HYPE TO JUSTIFY THERE WARS IN THE MIDDLE EAST! JUST LIKE HOW JEWS WHERE DEMONISED IN THE 30'5. THIS TYPE OF PROPAGANDA JUST ENSURES THAT YOU TOO ARE SCARED. WAKE UP