Why Shaheed Singhs REALLY Shot Indira Gandhi

Guest ms514

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lets assume gangu brahmin didnt exist.

these kasmiri pandits are fearing for their lives. they are to be executed if they dont convert to islam.

they go to guruji and due to their crazy beliefs they wont eat with the sangat. so guruji says "o well, hard luck, u can eat with the sangat, or go away".

pandits are in a crisis - their lives (wont convert) or their faith (dont eat from low castes, no matter how silly it sounds, its still their faith) sacrificed????? its people like aurangzeb who put others in that situation, not the gurus.

sikhs are pragmatists. they dont force anyone to do anything. guru tegh bahadur served the pandits according to their needs w/ a bahman cook and then sacrificed his life for them, despite not agreeing with their faith. can u think of anything more noble?

Guest learner singh
lets assume gangu brahmin didnt exist.

these kasmiri pandits are fearing for their lives. they are to be executed if they dont convert to islam.

they go to guruji and due to their crazy beliefs they wont eat with the sangat. so guruji says "o well, hard luck, u can eat with the sangat, or go away".

pandits are in a crisis - their lives (wont convert) or their faith (dont eat from low castes, no matter how silly it sounds, its still their faith) sacrificed????? its people like aurangzeb who put others in that situation, not the gurus.

sikhs are pragmatists. they dont force anyone to do anything. guru tegh bahadur served the pandits according to their needs w/ a bahman cook and then sacrificed his life for them, despite not agreeing with their faith. can u think of anything more noble?

I appreciate your knowledge... ^_^ And also why don't you join hollywood because you are good in presending the scene of kashmiri pandits arrivals.. Seems like we are there.... Let me tell you one thing hindus never took sikhs as their enemies but more of brothers and they still do excluding those fanatics extremists hindus of VHP/RSS and Sikhs never took them as enemies as well and stil

l give them respect excluding "Khalistani" of western countries.

http://allaboutsikhs.com/bhagats/bhaimatidas.htm

http://allaboutsikhs.com/martyrs/bhaisatidas.htm

http://allaboutsikhs.com/martyrs/panditkirpadutt.htm

http://allaboutsikhs.com/bhagats/bhaimatidas.htm

I appreciate your knowledge... And also why don't you join hollywood because you are good in presending the scene of kashmiri pandits arrivals.. Seems like we are there.... Let me tell you one thing hindus never took sikhs as their enemies but more of brothers and they still do excluding those fanatics extremists hindus of VHP/RSS and Sikhs never took them as enemies as well and still give them respect excluding "Khalistani" of western countries.

Ok u r rite.. teek.. happy..? :umm:

Sat Sri Akal:

Laerner Singh Ji, you gave a URL. Please quote some historical text if you would as forums are not the ideal place to find evidence (I read the post...it kinda goes round and round in circles...nothing there in terms of evidence).

When a historian writes a statement, to counteract it, some evidence should be given to show otherwise, not people giving opinions on written text. If that can be provided, then it is an issue to address.

No offence intended.

Guest learner singh
Sat Sri Akal:

Laerner Singh Ji, you gave a URL. Please quote some historical text if you would as forums are not the ideal place to find evidence (I read the post...it kinda goes round and round in circles...nothing there in terms of evidence).

When a historian writes a statement, to counteract it, some evidence should be given to show otherwise, not people giving opinions on written text. If that can be provided, then it is an issue to address.

No offence intended.

Let me make it clear for you.. Any joe and harry can write history with his assumptions. Where is the historical reference to prove Gangoo's existence? Please provide that and we will move from there... That discussion is to open eyes that after 2 weeks of discussion no one was able to provide historical reference to prove that gangoo was brahmin and it was written somewhere ....

take care

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

lol...leanr ji, u sure u aint another rss geeza...lol.joking..chil man....but ure name is learner singh, not teacher singh, u go around saying stuff like u know all about it...and u post to much stuff unpro sikhi man....start living up to ure name....lol..

i hope u ddnt take tht offencivly, i ddnt intend it to be :umm:

safe :nihungsmile: